What places have you all had the most luck finding someone

Bumble and tinder
Did you pay for the premium features, and if so which ones and how much? Also is it with a male or female profile? Because I'm sure it's a lot easier to find people under a female account. I have both but I get nothing from bumble and scammers from tinder

Wife absolutely *hates* online-based hookups. It's just so hard to get a feel for what the person will really be like IRL.

Much prefers the local dance clubs, especially the piano bars to meet others.
I feel that, but I also feel like I'd have to drive to Milwaukee or Chicago just to find any good places

Outside of when craigslist was up and running I didn’t meet any women online. There is adultfriendfinder and plentyoffish but they both suck much like this website. I meet many of the women I fuck at the local grocery store or at a low key brewery. I do not do clubs or night spots. Good luck on your journey
Yep I met a lot out in about in public in seattle

Spain in the summer.

These girls here are Hispanic but not Latina. Don't confuse Mexican etc with girls form Spain, they're culturally closer to Italian than Latin America.

They typically have lightly brown skin, brown hair and eyes and a big butt and boobs. Nonetheless, technically they are white.

It's a Catholic culture and so they are sexually liberal on the one hand, but discreet on the other.

Basically, they love big... very big black cocks, but they'll only do if they are not in their hometown and their friends back home won't find out about it.

Actually I have retired from the school system. But I would have never touch one of the students, I had a variety of teachers doing my time, Cuban,White, Puerto Rican and Black wives from 22 to 73 years old. Mostly white wives. My preference of course.
Ah gotcha. Was gonna say... Be careful.

Ah gotcha. Was gonna say... Be careful.
I would have never risked my livelihood for some minor pussy, when I had a variety of young and old pussy right before my eyes. My first time fucking at work was with a 22 year old married teacher. We were three schools in one and my portable was far from the regular school at the rear parking lot and none of the administrators would ever walk that far out. I could see most of the staff going to there cars and I would plot on whoever seems attractive. I also had the keys to the back gate and doors and would purposely lock them sometimes so that they would come to my portable to ask me to open the door or gates. Yes it's my evil scam

I've seen and heard countless stories about how people just met someone and ended up having sex with them not long after. I'm not a naturally social person, which is why I'm on here, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to be. So I'm wondering, men and ladies, where and how have you gotten the most hookups? Bars/clubs, work, online, just walking up to someone in public? There can't just be THAT many stories about just being in the right place at the right time. And mainly for the men, of all the hookups you've had, how many of them did you pay the woman for? I know that if you banged like 100 women, it can't be 0. I'm tired of scanning through an ocean of fakes and gold diggers just to get laid. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard for a BBC to get laid huh?
Try these two sites

Try these two sites

I would have never risked my livelihood for some minor pussy, when I had a variety of young and old pussy right before my eyes. My first time fucking at work was with a 22 year old married teacher. We were three schools in one and my portable was far from the regular school at the rear parking lot and none of the administrators would ever walk that far out. I could see most of the staff going to there cars and I would plot on whoever seems attractive. I also had the keys to the back gate and doors and would purposely lock them sometimes so that they would come to my portable to ask me to open the door or gates. Yes it's my evil scam
Man I know you got some stories

Craigslist was poppin back in the day for a long while... Have met at least one woman on Tender, FB, iloveinterracial, bigone, blacksexfinder, Doublelist, and here.. I think that the lesson is to cast a wide net in order to catch more bishes 😂

Back