Kinkiest place you've had sexxx....

I don't care what you think. It happened. It happens in EVERY political election and if you think it doesn't then you are one of the many sheep who believe anything the politco's say.
If you dont care what I think then why bother responding? I think that in itself is self defeating...sheep...but carry on tho.

Thought this site was for cummin n fuckin.....don't give a fuck where n when folks

The hood of our car in the rain in a parking lot of a church. We didn't realize it was a church's parking lot at first.

I find it interesting that someone as naive as you about American's political landscape would be on a site like this.....
I find it even more interesting that someone can be allegedly so intelligent can still seem like a dumbass by not utilizing logic..but as I said...carry on.

when-you-get-out-of-the-shower-and-realize-there-is-no-towel.gif

eeeyeea...you be good ma'am

Literally on the side of the house (outside) during a Halloween party, we then moved to her brothers truck and finished there.
In a park at night, nothing too fancy there.
Oh started once with a girl with her friend(friend) who was sleeping in the same bed. We moved to another bed before continuing to the main action.
Fucked a milf, which applies in my case while her mom was in the same room, allegedly asleep but I had my doubts at one point but I was kinda in the zone and didnt care.

Back