Kinkiest place you've had sexxx....

I luv having sex in kinky places...I worked in a grocery, in the back of the store there was a blind spot from the cameras. I had sex on a stack of 25lb dog food bags..it was so look hottt

long time ago, on a pool table in a bar on the second floor, it was intense! we were focused to each other it didn't matter who was in the room. A night I will always remember!

I have given several blowjobs on dance floors. Fucked a State Senator in the men's bathroom at the Oklahoma Governor's mansion. Gave several blowjobs to Oklahoma State Reps in their office. I have fucked a state wide elected office official in his office. Have fucked at the OU football field during a Texas Tech football game. But it didn't get kinky until I tried to give a blowjob to an Oklahoman Democrat Party official and was pushed off of him by his boy friend. The boyfriend finished the blow job.

I have given several blowjobs on dance floors. Fucked a State Senator in the men's bathroom at the Oklahoma Governor's mansion. Gave several blowjobs to Oklahoma State Reps in their office. I have fucked a state wide elected office official in his office. Have fucked at the OU football field during a Texas Tech football game. But it didn't get kinky until I tried to give a blowjob to an Oklahoman Democrat Party official and was pushed off of him by his boy friend. The boyfriend finished the blow job.
Omfgggg, datz krazyyyyyyyy!!!

G

GenS

wow.....

Oh, the state reps were all Black. I have fucked the president of the TWU here in Tulsa, the President of the Teamters here in Tulsa, and the state wide president of the AFL-CIO. There's more but I don't want to get shot.
Yeah, please keep that DL if it's true. The Dems are already having enough trouble in Dixieland and I don't want to completely destroy any progressive forces still surviving in the state, lol.