Is It The Thrill❓ Or The Feel❓

Oh my!

Thrill!

Feel!

Look!

The THRILL (Like was said earlier) of doing something that I was taught never to consider; yet doing it, in front of hubby! WOW!

The FEEL of his cock stretching me, feeling myself clamping on his shaft with my muscles, his sperm being injected into me!

The LOOK of his cock as it approaches, knowing where it will be going, what it will be doing; not to mention as it's going in!

All these things, combined, make me embrace this lifestyle!

both for me its the thrill of going against everything i was raised to be as well as the risk of getting caught(married to unaware) But its also a unbelievable feeling makes me feel complete. But in the end its both and neither without a emotional connection to the guy maybe not love but certainly i need to have feelings for him
If you did get caught by your husband, would you try to make him see that this is what you need and it has nothing to do with love? Or would you feel a weight has been lifted off your shoulders and now you can divorce and devote all your attention to your black lover?

If you did get caught by your husband, would you try to make him see that this is what you need and it has nothing to do with love? Or would you feel a weight has been lifted off your shoulders and now you can divorce and devote all your attention to your black lover?
He would leave me regardless of who it was. He would never accept a cheating wife. Its a risk i accept and have lived with for yrs now.

Many men won't accept a cheating wife no matter the color of the man. Some accept as they deeply love their wife. Most men who won't accept the cheating usually find someone better to love and trust. I have seen it several times and cannot fault the husband. The cheating wife has to hope that family and friends don't find out the REAL reason for the divorce. The repercussions are endless for her.

In the beginning she feels liberated that she can have all the new dick she wants but family and friends look differently at her.

Not saying this will happen to the cheating wife but I have also seen this happen to otherwise good people.

I hope women can continue to live their lives without hurting others.

I’ve only ever been with three men who are older than me. And I have never been with a bbc older than me. I love older men, I just haven’t had the luck of spending time with one.

I say don’t you worry about a thing. Be yourself and focus on chemistry. Just as there were people who loved younger you, I guarantee there are men who will want you just as you are. Flirt and let them take it from there.

Odd question, I think if your thrilled by black cock it's a mental thing. Not that its bad or unreal. If you like the feel of a cock that to me is more realistic. My opinion perhaps influenced by both personal experiences and those of others. Put a mask on me that blocks out all vision i wonder what kind of score I'd get on guessing color by the feel. I had a roommate in college who was blind from berth. She was quite good at guessing race or at least the place where people learned to speak by their accents and words used. She told me once if a guy never spoke it was a mystery. I had to ask why she said that and learned she had attended a party where after some serious drinking they played a kind of game. Similar to musical chairs but the five girls there were the chairs. The guys moved from girl to girl with music playing and when it stopped they switched. No talking at all allowed. Those who got the most names right won. She said she didn't do well, one out of five. A no brainier she said he was a much bigger guy, not his cock but build. They all got him rite the first time around.

Back