is it racist to assume all black men have large penises.........

From what I've seen most black men don't have big cocks. A lot of the guys on her think cause they're black they got big dicks. So I don't think it's the women assuming it.

I've had a fair number of black lovers and only two were really bbc ....really big and thick. And these two were also the most gentle...hands down. In fact, with one of them, I feigned a submissive fear and he immediately said "Hey baby, we don't have to do this. We could just have a cup of tea and talk.". I had to throw myself at him.

ROFLMAO@ this utter nonsense of a thread.

One commentator says its true, another says he ignores prefessional studies..I mean WTF????? Its a stereotype...NOTHING more. Emperical studies back this up... Including all males from different backgrounds the average penis size is between 5.1 and 5.6 inches.

The world record holder for the biggest penis is Jonah Falcon 'A WHITE GUY'. So go figure. Also 85% of women couldn't give a rats ass about size. More about being comfortable with their partner and the enjoyment they can achieve.

Now are some guys larger than others? Sure.. But its NOT ALL black guys who are, anymore than its all white guys having the smallest penises

You people need to get into the real world with this utter nonesense and enjoy the guy and his equipment for who HE IS. NOT because he is a cock on legs!

Scientists are often paid to publish specific studies with specific outcomes, based on the vested interests that are funding the studies.
I said it's unrealistic to believe "all" black guys are "big." My observations have been that on average black guys tend to be larger.
Global warming, global cooling..........wait it's "climate change" right? Can't remember what "some" scientist are calling it now because they can't make up their fucking minds.

I have had two minority girlfriends in the medical profession who referred to the Black vs. White penis size question as "Showers vs. Growers." The idea meaning that flaccid Black cocks are already close to their full potential while flaccid White cocks are likely to get larger. The observations of two women do not constitute empirical research obviously.
The idea of BBC is racist for completely different reasons however. Historically, African people have been reduced to their sexual attributes and considered animalistic due in large part to stereotypes about their sexuality. Sarah Baartman (the Hottentot Venus) became a freak show participant due to her generous proportions and contributed greatly to European attitudes that Africans were only to be valued for physical strength and sexual amusement. This developed into the idea that Black alpha males were a physical threat to Whites and likely to ******* White women.
Cock size is not a necessary prerequisite in my opinion to being submissive or a cuckold, nor is race. I am larger than most males physically, but enjoy the fantasy of submission and female led lifestyle, while I have known Black men who are Gay, submissive, cuckolds, or sissies. It would be a step in the right direction if we eliminate the stereotypes of either size or race and instead concentrate on sexual roles and enjoyment.

Stereotype and racist are too different words! I've played soccer and when in the showers white blokes have had huge cocks and black have had small, so its what you are born with! And come in! You can have a huge schlong and have no.clue how to use it! Its what you put into the moment, and giving the attention the other person wants!

Scientists are often paid to publish specific studies with specific outcomes, based on the vested interests that are funding the studies.
I said it's unrealistic to believe "all" black guys are "big." My observations have been that on average black guys tend to be larger.
Global warming, global cooling..........wait it's "climate change" right? Can't remember what "some" scientist are calling it now because they can't make up their fucking minds.
And tobacco companies sponsored 100's of studies that proved nicotine wasn't addictive and tobacco wasn't a health hazard

I'm guessing you tried to make some kind of point. Yet failed due to the fact that Global warming and climate change are two different area's of the same problem. So no they haven't been changing anything... But nice try though!

• Global warming refers to the rise in global average temperatures of the Earth over time and is considered human-caused.
  • Climate change includes warming and the impacts of warming.

The OP has actually asked two different questions.

One is the thread`s title, "is it racist to assume all black men have large penises........."?

It depends. First of all it is an untrue assumption. And a stereotype, because it is a generalized statement given for a whole group of people ("all black men") about a particular trait (their "large penises"), even though individuals in this group clearly vary in terms of this trait (penis size).

The assumption per se is not racist even though a stereotype, but may be the cause for racist action or behavior.
Assume a woman who says, she would never date a Black guy, because of the fear of a painful sexual experience. That would be racist, because that woman treats Black men differently from other men in terms of her "dating habbits" based on a stereotype.

The other ("implicit") question asked by the OP is referring to the linked BBC (<= the broadcasting company ;) ) article about the Romelu Lukaku chant in question.

My answer is: It is NOT racist, and not even a stereotype. And why? It is referring to a single person and NOT a group of people. Further more, it doesn`t even mention Lukaku`s "race". Look into the lyrics and decide for yourself...

"Romelu Lukaku,
He`s our Belgium scoring genius,
He`s got a 24 inch penis,
Scoring all the goals,
Bell-end to his toes."

(Note: "Bell-end" being a British English slang term for "dickhead".)

Well, from the wording one could say it is bad taste or assume that it is meant as a personal insult, but of course it is not! C`mon it`s English football (soccer) fans we`re talking about; they yell it out in order to celebrate "their hero". And compared to other chant lyrics used in the English Premiere League it could even be seen as a piece of high-level literature. *LOL*

But the assumption that it is meant in a racist way IS stereotyping. (BTW about 40% of the players in English top clubs are black and i never heard anyone give a sh!t.)

Why "Kick It Out" didn`t assume the "sexual innuendo" was more generally referring to people from Belgium and not Black people, if not the player himself? Why not assume, it was because the player was showing a bulge in his shorts during an interview after match (which he did, but maybe it was just the protector he was wearing and not his dick)? Why not assume, it was used to point out his virility with all the traits typically associated with it, like manpower, strength and endurance - positive qualities in sports?

IMO "Kick It Out" have been a bit overeager on this one.

What`s the point of yours?
The concept of different races within the human species is outdated and proven wrong.
Because the concept of race is now apart of everyday life and has been for centuries. We can say race isn't real for the rest of our lives but that won't stop people from seeing race and having race be a factor in their interactions. This goes for people who "don't see color". The world's perception of race has made it a reality.

You know what the point of my post was. I'm still trying to figure out why you were trying to be deep while putting skin color on the same level as hair color.

I'm guessing you tried to make some kind of point. Yet failed due to the fact that Global warming and climate change are two different area's of the same problem. So no they haven't been changing anything... But nice try though!

• Global warming refers to the rise in global average temperatures of the Earth over time and is considered human-caused.
  • Climate change includes warming and the impacts of warming.

Here we go. This crap has been going on ever since I can remember with "scientist" trying to say the earth was going into an ice age, then it was global warming because they got the ice age ******* wrong, and when all that failed they went with climate change with the focus of the blame being on human behavior. This is about scientist being funded by the politicians with an agenda, see Al Gore, who are steering the results so they can regulate industries, control economies and restrict individual liberty.
My point, since you missed it, is science can most certainly be influenced by those funding studies and seeking certain results. Scientist can be bought off just like others because they know who they answer to and they need jobs just like everyone else.
All this is considered "human-caused" thanks for proving my point, government wanting nothing more than to restrict human behavior through more controls because "their" studies say it's "our" fault. Just who are those experts and why the restriction of dissenting opinions to the point of bringing up making it illegal to refute the results, sounds like governmental interference for a preferred outcome.
The Ozone was supposed to be virtually depleted by now, remember that? Scientist giving us these doomsday scenarios, gotta get rid of creature comforts, restrict human behavior and tax ******* (see politicians) to limit it's use. NOAA, a governmental agency, funded by congress was loosing it's mind and in the process gave Al Gore and his ilk a whole new means by which to control the masses.

Meh. I'm off my soapbox. Believe what you want I do not give a crap. All that climate stuff is one in the same so don't try selling them as separate entities.

Back