is it racist to assume all black men have large penises.........

Anti-discrimination group Kick-it-Out seems to think so. Your thoughts?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41317495
Is not RACIST but it is a stereotype. Racism is an action against another ethnic group based on their skin color.

Stereotype is marginalizing another person based on preconceived notions.

You can be stereotypical without being racist. But if you're racist, you are automatically stereotyping.

See how that works?

Racist? Not really if you look at its actual meaning, but still is rooted in racsim. Ignorant, prejudgemental and plain stuipd? Yes, definitely. Doesn't matter if it's meant to be positive because they are still harmful.

Heck no it ain't racist. The reputation black men have is earned. I do not care what people say about "studies" and everyone being the same size because people have agendas and studies can be manipulated. All men are not created equal when it comes to penis size.
I've played enough High School sports and served 20 years in the military to see enough black men nude in the showers to know there is a distinct size difference when it comes to black men and other races.
Nearly all black men I've seen nude in my life with my own eyes, and it's a lot, possess a larger penis and they are almost always noticeably larger than everyone else in the shower areas. And to top it off I have a white friend I've known for quite awhile who played High School and College basketball and he says the exact same thing.
He talks about "big black dick lovers" in reference to white girls we know who work at restaurants we frequent and those at gyms where we play ball who we find out date black men which is alot!.
We've literally talked to some of our waitresses who we have gotten to know and asked why they date black guys and several have said "you know why" and one confided in us by saying she dated white guys at first but after being with a black guy she ain't never dating white guys again. We asked her why was that, and I ******* you not, she said because black guys are "bigger" than you guys. She put that out there and never batted an eye. She is a 27 year old school teacher who works part time as a waitress during the summer and is adorable.
But I digress. My point remains that the reputation black men have bigger penis' is earned.

Actually, that's been scientifically proven but it's not taught in schools because non redheads are jealous of our awesomeness.
You may not be entirely accurate, however I have know some pretty awesome Redheads. My present favorite is a petite, demure redheaded ball of fire barely over 5 ft tall that ravished=s me 2 or 3 times a month

Back