Is it okay to say the N-word?

If we are fucking and I get excited and tell you I love that n**** dick, is that okay or should I say something else? (I’m Asian,Korea born)

That depends on someone’s boundaries, with me for example I won’t get offended if it slipped out the mouth accidentally but I don’t want to be disrespected in anyway shape or form.

By the way you probably get this allot but you’re sexy as fuck 💯😇🤤.

Wow Alot of coonery going on in this Thread!!! What type of Low self esteem black MAN would let someone disrespect them and call them a black man?? Boy even on this site....SMH! WTF is wrong with yall? If you even looked like you were THINKING of saying some ******* like that to me !!! Boy the Thirst is Real!!!

This thread is funny....... but it reminds me of a a encounter I had once with this couple......

I met them at their hotel and while I was fucking her .... The husband says in German “ You like that n-word dick don’t you , you’re such a whore , I want you to fuck a dog next “

I stop mid stroke and said in German “ That sounds like something a Nazi would say “

Play stopped immediately and they both Said “ You speak German “ .... lol

As I’m putting on my clothes to leave , they are apologizing profusely and trying to explain that they are not racist ........
My Man!!! Or as Denzel would say .......

If we are fucking and I get excited and tell you I love that n**** dick, is that okay or should I say something else? (I’m Asian,Korea born)

I have read a lot of responses to this question
And I’m surprised none of them told ya that if you use the N word without the bull saying it or oking it

then that just open the flood gates for the long line of racist names for Asians white and Latinos that are out there

should we refer to y’all in terms like
Chink-pussy
Cracker-vag
Spick-hole

I ain’t racist. Just letting y’all know we ain’t as sensitive as y’all are to some of your names.

No...it’s never ok for someone outside of the race to use a racial slur. There are so many other alternatives to use it its place. If they’re willing to, “let it slip during role play,” they’ll also “let it slip” when they’re “really, REALLY mad,” or “just joking around friends.” There are fine lines in this game. I think that’s one that perpetuates deeper, long standing, problems.

Last edited:
If the guy uses it first it's okay for us. My wife was called a "N..... Dick loving whore", it drived her crazy. Never heard her talking that dirty before both too me and him. Ex: "you like watching your n.... Loving whore", " let me worship that beautiful n.... Dick" etc. She went from a corporate lawyer too a ghetto whore<- if I'm allowed to say that?

I think it should only be used inside the bedroom if both people are comfortable with it. My partner has 2 bulls, 1 likes to called it while fucking, 1 doesn't.

Either way, thats the only time it gets spoken

Depends on the individual. Ask your BBC before hand
lmao "ask your BBC before hand". For me it is nutting but words. W o r d s and s o u n d s. lol. No one interested in much of what you females say anyways. Use your holes for sucking and fucking to get the milk out. 😀

Well, to be honest no, im not a big fan of the "N" word at all. I hate to hear anyone say it or any other words thats negative or degrading of any race of people.
I hate to hear my race of people use it, but then get upset if another race uses it. And thats the same for any name or term thats negative or degrading to any other race, white, hispanics, asians, indians, arabic and all.

Thank goodness i didnt grow up here. I cannot be a grown man being sensitive about words, whether in the bedroom or not. I understand the context but for me to get emotional over anyone calling me that, is rare. I have been called that here and people were shocked that i didnt freak out. Again it is the culture not mine. My name last i checked isnt and wasnt Nigg@!#. So i dont answer to it. i think it is asinine though to be worrying about names ppl call u. I love it. Ppl are gonna call me all sorts of names. Why should i give a *******. Again i dont get it....grown men worrying about what ppl call them. it is funny lol. And i feel the reason why a lot of folks are bothered about this is not that it upsets them, but because they dont wanna feel inferior or be labelled coons. Says a whole lot about the psyche. Bloody words!!

No never. That reducing the gentleman to a piece of meat. Never use the N word.

I agree with the big fat NO to the “N” word. But the comment “reducing the gentleman to a piece of meat” seems strange since many on here refer to the ladies as “bitch” “Ho” “slut” etc, not to mention calling their husband or boyfriend “sissy boi” and similar things. We have never hooked up with anyone from this site or one like it, but I’ve read a lot of the posts and there appears to be a large number of people on here who treat each other like a piece of meat.

Back