Raceplay and for those who like being called the N-word during, I have questions…

I don't have experience with that. i'm a kinda virgin i'll admit. let's imagine that I have the opportunity to suck bbc.. I would certainly say n word in the middle of the blowjob. I don't see that as offensive, I don't hate black people or whatever. it would just be cool to say n word, feel that rush of saying something socially wrong while sucking big black dick.

"n1gger n1gger n1gger black cock bbc n***** pussy bitch
bbc n***** dick fuck you bitch i love bbc i love n****s dick"

I would like to say that while sucking bbc. my mind just going brainless dumb stupid.
SMH @ rationalizing your desire to openly speak the racism already in your heart because you got a Black dick in your mouth. I swear, you White folks are something else. Good topic OP. Too bad some people trying to hijack the thread.

I’m not really into it, but I have seen it and do not jude those who participate in that. I would like to know if you ever feel bad after you climax and after fun time has concluded or is it just something you don’t care about and you just go on about your day? Have you ever felt awkward after because of someone going too far with it? Where do you draw the line? Is it strictly in the bedroom that you are okay with it? Are you okay with your significant other calling you the N-word outside of the bedroom or is that a no go? I feel like if you don’t mind them saying it in the bedroom, why can’t they say it outside of the bedroom? Just curious… I’ve always wondered about this. This is a safe place. No judgement.
If it helps her cum, then cool. It's hard to be a white supremacist when my cock is up your ass and your husband is jerking off in the corner.

I’m not really into it, but I have seen it and do not jude those who participate in that. I would like to know if you ever feel bad after you climax and after fun time has concluded or is it just something you don’t care about and you just go on about your day? Have you ever felt awkward after because of someone going too far with it? Where do you draw the line? Is it strictly in the bedroom that you are okay with it? Are you okay with your significant other calling you the N-word outside of the bedroom or is that a no go? I feel like if you don’t mind them saying it in the bedroom, why can’t they say it outside of the bedroom? Just curious… I’ve always wondered about this. This is a safe place. No judgement.
No judgement at all in fact it use to feel that way till i met a one of my white cumdumps who knew I was into the bnwo/QOS♠️ lifestyle and before she moved she put me on and told me, if you want to save yourself from the uncomfortable feeling afterwards, it’s important that you know the person and they’re views on black people. Are they low key over the top with racism and is there something there or they not but it’s just a kink🤷🏾‍♂️. It’s something to think about. I get it your never gonna truely know but if u ask me idc I’m gonna pump a load in their gf/ wife anyways🤷🏾‍♂️♠️

Oh most of my black friends use the N word like all the time when I'm with them I do to oh but if my husband say it they get so mad
You say it too huh, I highly doubt that any black people with white friends allow such b.s cuz ain't no way in hell I'm allowing white people to call me.the N word like they been thru the struggle too. Me saying do you love this "N" dick during and take it is a whole different thing

You say it too huh, I highly doubt that any black people with white friends allow such b.s cuz ain't no way in hell I'm allowing white people to call me.the N word like they been thru the struggle too. Me saying do you love this "N" dick during and take it is a whole different thing
They tell me to say it sometimes I'm not really comfortable to but when I'm high I don't think about it so

I've been asked to say it during sex.. but never dared to.. not sure why, I've been called horrible things myself and I know how nice it can be
Words can be fun, dirty talk can be fun, it really all depends on the players and the situation!

The Ms. gets turned on by imagining to be “made” to say it (within the context of praising a partner).

She also gets off on being talked to dirty, being told what a BBC slut she is snd so on.

It’s all situational

Don’t like the word anyhow. I like more powerfu race play involving history and that whir wowm and black man liberated ssme tune. Abd shRe commin enemy. Talk if alohas beta. Superior genes. Deeming his taje imand vengence in his thrust in me. Ef. Disco need to get vulgar etc

I'm totally completely into it as long as it stays in the bedroom. Hearing a white woman the N Word during sex is just MIND BLOWING to me. It always makes me go harder. To each their own though.

Back