Raceplay and for those who like being called the N-word during, I have questions…

arisosoft

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
I’m not really into it, but I have seen it and do not jude those who participate in that. I would like to know if you ever feel bad after you climax and after fun time has concluded or is it just something you don’t care about and you just go on about your day? Have you ever felt awkward after because of someone going too far with it? Where do you draw the line? Is it strictly in the bedroom that you are okay with it? Are you okay with your significant other calling you the N-word outside of the bedroom or is that a no go? I feel like if you don’t mind them saying it in the bedroom, why can’t they say it outside of the bedroom? Just curious… I’ve always wondered about this. This is a safe place. No judgement.

I’m not really into it, but I have seen it and do not jude those who participate in that. I would like to know if you ever feel bad after you climax and after fun time has concluded or is it just something you don’t care about and you just go on about your day? Have you ever felt awkward after because of someone going too far with it? Where do you draw the line? Is it strictly in the bedroom that you are okay with it? Are you okay with your significant other calling you the N-word outside of the bedroom or is that a no go? I feel like if you don’t mind them saying it in the bedroom, why can’t they say it outside of the bedroom? Just curious… I’ve always wondered about this. This is a safe place. No judgement.
A fat black female on here saying she doesn’t get off on that is a liar, just ask @SashaT old black ass. You’re just a younger version of that hog.

Back