Raceplay and for those who like being called the N-word during, I have questions…

Wifes bull made my wife say she loved his N_______ dick most every time he was with her. The second time we met him, after about an hr he told me to leave them alone till he text. About 45 min I get a video of her looking at the camera telling me she loved his N______ dick then he panned down from her face to him shoving his 11" cock back in my wife, in 15 min I got another that he was thru with her. He loved calling her his whore, his slut having her tell him and it always got both off....

Wifes bull made my wife say she loved his N_______ dick most every time he was with her. The second time we met him, after about an hr he told me to leave them alone till he text. About 45 min I get a video of her looking at the camera telling me she loved his N______ dick then he panned down from her face to him shoving his 11" cock back in my wife, in 15 min I got another that he was thru with her. He loved calling her his whore, his slut having her tell him and it always got both off....
Understood that it worked/works for you, wife and friend.

Back