Is it okay to say the N-word?

A person's value is tied into their own self-worth. The fact that you would even ask this question says a lot about what you think about black men in general outside of sex. No other race on Earth this wouldn't even be a question. But when you have simpletons like @redpharaoh who excuses this behavior for a piece of ass, because he has low self value and he's willing to trade his identity as a man for a slice of pussy pie. well that tells you everything about how other people View black men. But not this black man. If a chick tried to say that she's liable to get the holy hell slapped out of her. But being the gentleman then I am I would simply ask her to leave 👋🏽

These bruthas will let anything, jump off for a piece of ass. SMH. Always knew there where a lot of uncle tom Bastards still existing in today society.
So...it's not for you. Cool. But...just because it's not your particular thing doesn't mean it's inherently wrong. Sex within the lifestyle is called "play" because it's NOT real-life. Plenty of people say things during play that'd they'd never utter in real-life. And the racial undertones of this particular niche in the lifestyle kinda lends itself to such things.
Nothing "uncle tom" about that.

So...it's not for you. Cool. But...just because it's not your particular thing doesn't mean it's inherently wrong. Sex within the lifestyle is called "play" because it's NOT real-life. Plenty of people say things during play that'd they'd never utter in real-life. And the racial undertones of this particular niche in the lifestyle kinda lends itself to such things.
Man the fact that you had to add the Uncle Tom disclaimer at the end of your nonsense says it all. I don't know you personally but you seem pretty cool on this website, but we definitely disagree on this part.
I simply don't consider that play. And I'm just not willing to concede to other races to be called out of my name disrespectfully just to get some ass. But go ahead and do you

See, my problem with that is you're willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I think black Americans have given enough benefits of enough doubts to last several Generations. You going to have to miss me with that player

A person's value is tied into their own self-worth. The fact that you would even ask this question says a lot about what you think about black men in general outside of sex. No other race on Earth this wouldn't even be a question. But when you have simpletons like @redpharaoh who excuses this behavior for a piece of ass, because he has low self value and he's willing to trade his identity as a man for a slice of pussy pie. well that tells you everything about how other people View black men. But not this black man. If a chick tried to say that she's liable to get the holy hell slapped out of her. But being the gentleman then I am I would simply ask her to leave 👋🏽
LOL

LOL

LOL

Man the fact that you had to add the Uncle Tom just disclaimer at the end of your nonsense says it all. I don't know you personally but you seem pretty cool on this website, but we definitely disagree on this part.
I simply don't consider that play. And I'm just not willing to concede to other races to be called out of my name right that disrespectfully just to get some ass. But go ahead and do you
You're kinda missing the point.
My point was: Just because something isn't for you, that doesn't make it inherently wrong.
For example: there are plenty of brothers who would think that EVERYTHING that we do in this lifestyle is inherently wrong. I've seen the argument online over the years. They say we're degrading ourselves by being used as playthings by these white couples. They say that we're just confirming the over-sexed black male stereotype. Now....I don't believe this to be true. And I know you don't. But..what you're saying is in the same vein.
I guess my point is: To each his own. I don't judge what others do in the bedroom.
...and I used "uncle tom" because the post I was responding to used the term.

Back