Is it okay to say the N-word?

If we are fucking and I get excited and tell you I love that n**** dick, is that okay or should I say something else? (I’m Asian,Korea born)
Some dudes are really into it some are really offended by it,
Every black girl I’ve ever been with was really into raceplay, at the end of the day interracial fetish is raceplay

It's all person to person based. Some men enjoy it and some hate it. In general I rarely use it.
That’s just you, your nature. If in your heart you felt it was wrong you wouldn’t say it, period.
Calling a man a Bull, thug, et al, same thing, it’s meaning merely a substitute for the other word.
This site is nothing but racist. Blame it on diabetes, right

That’s a hard “HELL NAW” from me. I don’t even use that word, and situations like this are exactly why. I can’t have “others” saying that ******* AROUND me, let alone as a way to address me. This is an immediate DATE OVER offense.

That’s just you, your nature. If in your heart you felt it was wrong you wouldn’t say it, period.
Calling a man a Bull, thug, et al, same thing, it’s meaning merely a substitute for the other word.
This site is nothing but racist. Blame it on diabetes, right
The times I do say it is due to request. Not a term I use on my own just for the sake of speaking. Bull is an odd word to use but some men refer to themselves as such. Thug is a term that I associate with a character more than a skin color. And it's always the spoon's fault isn't it?

Back