Is it okay to say the N-word?

If you say I love that black dick you will be fine. If you use a racial slur that is not acceptable. Period.
What is it with Americans saying 'Period'?

Us Brits refer to that as a full stop, which is indicated by the symbol .

We end sentences with them but never then proceed to say full stop (or period in your case)

Race play does exist in the world of sexual fetishes and role playing! Even though I can say that I have never personally met anyone who requested this kind of fantasy fulfillment at the same time I have seen swinger videos where this fetish was being carried out. I have seen swinger videos where brotha's are fucking some white dudes wife and they are straight up Red Necks and have a huge Confederate flag hanging on their bedroom wall while the brotha is just fucking the ******* out of the wife and guess what he was not offended. Those race play is not my thing at the same time I am not sensitive either if a chick blurted out during sex "fuck me with that black man dick" I suppose I would then have to really beat up and ravish that pussy with prejudice!

Race play does exist in the world of sexual fetishes and role playing! Even though I can say that I have never personally met anyone who requested this kind of fantasy fulfillment at the same time I have seen swinger videos where this fetish was being carried out. I have seen swinger videos where brotha's are fucking some white dudes wife and they are straight up Red Necks and have a huge Confederate flag hanging on their bedroom wall while the brotha is just fucking the ******* out of the wife and guess what he was not offended. Those race play is not my thing at the same time I am not sensitive either if a chick blurted out during sex "fuck me with that black man dick" I suppose I would then have to really beat up and ravish that pussy with prejudice!

Itā€™s almost like a payback in the redneck videos where they have a confederate flag hanging in the bedroom, black man conquers racist rednecks white woman....ā€Hang your confederate flag while I hang my cock in your wife!ā€ šŸ˜†

Itā€™s almost like a payback in the redneck videos where they have a confederate flag hanging in the bedroom, black man conquers racist rednecks white woman....ā€Hang your confederate flag while I hang my cock in your wife!ā€ šŸ˜†
Sounds about right and the white hubby sitting over in the corner jerkin and looking on helplessly while the black bull is plowin his wife with his BBC like her pussy was paying the price for 400 years of slavery and oppression! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Just about every song that we listen to in Hip Hop has the N-word in it but when white people say it all of sudden youā€™ve got a conscious??? Lol grow up
LMAOOOO shut up. You probably listen to all types of hip hop and rap where they say black man in almost every other verse. You probably say it around other black people day in and day out but are ready to beat up every other race at the drop of a hat if they say it.
That word is derogatory to me and I don't use that word in my vocabulary, thank you. I also don't give a flying "F" who on B2W allow their playmate to use those words, all I know, is it don't work in my program.

I grew up outside of the US, I'm an otherwise well spoken well mannered educated fellow yet race place is a kink of mine. I'm not thirst or have low self esteem. I frankly don't care for the word but it doesn't cause me hysteria as it does for others. Hell we say and do things here most of polite society will frown upon. I get it, different strokes for different folks. If you don't like it, don't do it. Live and let live.

Not fond of it - while there is an aspect of "taking words back" within the black community, its not a word we find happy or sexy. We're not into humiliation during play (disrespectfully and roughly fucked, yes!) - which goes for us and the Bull.

Back