Call Me The N Word While I fuck you with my BBC

I fucked a mature white grandmother and she was totally against saying the N word prior to me fucking her. I slid my fat hard dick in her while she was face down ass up and she changed into an entirely different woman she was cursing, screaming and said she loved my big black man dick! I love making a white woman refer to me as her big night dick!
I like how you think - we think very similar - I have been studying all of this too for many many years - I'd like to chat about it with you and discuss it with you - get into it with you - it can be turned up in our activities - it can be intensified - taken to super high levels of Horny Kinky White Black Freaks Together Kinky Freak Fetish - more later -

This is for the people on both sides of it that are into Race Kink and Race Fetish on hardcore levels together - so it's not your thing - dont read it - dont comment - ease along - those that are into it are busy liking the pics and my posts - following me and messaging me - find your way out - Later Gator -💥💥💥

Funny ******* I had a moment when I was into that, I fucked like 5 white girls in that time, young, in their 30’s and grandma age, they all were against it in the beginning, once I start fucking then they all were saying give me that n dick lol they all fold when you fill them up, grandmas are the best cause no one would expect it lol I’m not into it now but it was cool then, experimenting is dope, explore your kinkiness

Funny ******* I had a moment when I was into that, I fucked like 5 white girls in that time, young, in their 30’s and grandma age, they all were against it in the beginning, once I start fucking then they all were saying give me that n dick lol they all fold when you fill them up, grandmas are the best cause no one would expect it lol I’m not into it now but it was cool then, experimenting is dope, explore your kinkiness
So why are you in here if you're done with everything? How old? Are you a couple or single? Are you black or white? Lol -

Bruh black m, we are a couple as my username says, I was into it at that time, as I said, it was cool. Black m/ white f, we’re just into doing deviant ******* together x amount of times of the year. We’re really that majority of people who post on here cause when we wanna do something, we do the research and then do it, seems like people on here have fantasies and never admit it to their partners lol pu55ies

Bruh black m, we are a couple as my username says, I was into it at that time, as I said, it was cool. Black m/ white f, we’re just into doing deviant ******* together x amount of times of the year. We’re really that majority of people who post on here cause when we wanna do something, we do the research and then do it, seems like people on here have fantasies and never admit it to their partners lol pu55ies
I'm like you - If I'm interested in something - I figure out how to learn more - also begin to enjoy it more and get further into it- I'm not sub or slave as Profile says Im a lifestyle Dominant White Master in the World - in here for Mutual type friends into Mutual race kink race fetish White Black kink - more when -

It's not my thing but I prefer to be called a "yt fggot" when getting dicked down so I understand. Some black men ask me to say it during sex and it really turns them on so of course whatever they ask, I do.

In some instances, it seems to be psychological on the part of the Black Man. For instance, my wife would never say it, she's disgusted by the word. But some Black Men use that and, given her submissive nature, "*******" her as part of her(our) degradation.

I fucked a mature white grandmother and she was totally against saying the N word prior to me fucking her. I slid my fat hard dick in her while she was face down ass up and she changed into an entirely different woman she was cursing, screaming and said she loved my big black man dick! I love making a white woman refer to me as her big night dick!
How big are you

Back