Is it okay to say the N-word?

You're kinda missing the point.
My point was: Just because something isn't for you, that doesn't make it inherently wrong.
For example: there are plenty of brothers who would think that EVERYTHING that we do in this lifestyle is inherently wrong. I've seen the argument online over the years. They say we're degrading ourselves by being used as playthings by these white couples. They say that we're just confirming the over-sexed black male stereotype. Now....I don't believe this to be true. And I know you don't. But..what you're saying is in the same vein.
I guess my point is: To each his own. I don't judge what others do in the bedroom.
...and I used "uncle tom" because the post I was responding to used the term.
Bruh some white folks calling Blackmen the N-Word is hella fucked up but do you bro.

Bruh some white folks calling Blackmen the N-Word is hella fucked up but do you bro.
Is it? I'm not so quick to judge others sexual experiences and likes. And so we're clear. No where in any of my responses have I said: I agree with it. Or like it. I simply don't think it's my place to transfer my values on to other people's sex lives.

It's like I don't go around calling white folks "Cracker" there has to be some sort of respect in the world. Hell even criminals in jail have more respect then y'all millennials. Most y'all raised by single moms and really need real strong fathers...SAD!😔
"millennial" ...lol. I'm well over 40. With nearly 20 years lifestyle experience.

You're kinda missing the point.
My point was: Just because something isn't for you, that doesn't make it inherently wrong.
For example: there are plenty of brothers who would think that EVERYTHING that we do in this lifestyle is inherently wrong. I've seen the argument online over the years. They say we're degrading ourselves by being used as playthings by these white couples. They say that we're just confirming the over-sexed black male stereotype. Now....I don't believe this to be true. And I know you don't. But..what you're saying is in the same vein.
I guess my point is: To each his own. I don't judge what others do in the bedroom.
...and I used "uncle tom" because the post I was responding to used the term.
LISTEN, DUMB ASSHOLES.
YA , CAN KISS ALL OF MY BLACK ASS!!!!
I'M STICK'n TO WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY.
KEEP LET'N THAT WORD JUMP OFF N YA
FACE, BUT, NOT HERE. lil buddy.

LISTEN, DUMB ASSHOLES.
YA , CAN KISS ALL OF MY BLACK ASS!!!!
I'M STICK'n TO WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY.
KEEP LET'N THAT WORD JUMP OFF N YA
FACE, BUT, NOT HERE. lil buddy.
Hmmmm.....not sure what you're even responding to, Who are the "ASSHOLES"? Why are you YELLING? Who's "lil buddy"?
Your response is vulgar and incoherent.
Cheers.

See, my problem with that is you're willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I think black Americans have given enough benefits of enough doubts to last several Generations. You going to have to miss me with that player
So...then, that type of thing isn't for you. Cool. What if it is for someone else?

To each, thier own. Nobody has a right to judge what sexually excites someone else. More times than not, the even individual doesn't even fully understand why something turns them on. Judgement and conceit have no place here. Just my 2 cents.

I learned the word from rap music lol Enlish is my second language. Sorry if I hurt feelings, I just thought like men and whites people in America can’t say it

Back