If your wife falls in love with the bull

My request is that you use such articles as much as possible on this site and encourage people to try it.
Thank you, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not really trying to encourage other people to try it. If people aren't sure they can handle it, or aren't at least aligned in taking a calculated risk they've discussed and feel like they're ready for, they should probably listen to their guts and not do it yet, if at all. I don't think this kind of play is for everyone, and I'm not on any kind of mission to spread what we do or make it more common. My wife and I are trying to live or best life together, not be part of some kind of trend or social "movement."

All that said, I do love it when someone tells me that something I shared was helpful. I guess I write this stuff for those who are looking into what's worked and what hasn't worked for other couples out there, to help them evaluate their own plans and their own dynamics. We're one example of a couple for whom cuckoldry and now an unexpected kind of polyamory have worked out great, with very positive results. So if that info is helpful to anyone out there, I'm happy to discuss our approach and our experiences.

I’ve written about this in other posts so I will be brief.

For us it was really very hard and challenging to navigate and then work through when their relationship ended.

With our focus on ownership play the risk might be higher. But when you effectively hand over your wife to a very dominant black guy with a horse cock and not only does he get to use your wife and call you both names and play the dominant part in the experience but he gets to come as deep inside your wife as he can and he most likely will make you thank him for doing so.

Developing real feelings is not all that surprising. Especially if her bull is unbelievably sexy and ripped. That didn’t help me at all.

As has been written many times before be careful what you wish for with this lifestyle

Well if a woman sleep with the same man over and over like for example she has been with a bbc for 10 years and are now in a routine with barely no sex and then they plan to have a stranger great looking male from a different race to come over, she could very fall in love for him because he represent something different, something not accessible and he represent orgasm and great time every time......your scenario is for every type of male, you assume it only happens with black guys but thats only because you play only in this world, but they are lots of well built hung males from any races that bring lots of excitements to womans and there are lots of black males out of shape, woth a regular size dick that gives bad sex.....this website is filled with people that lives in a reality of their own driven by their own fantasy, but there is much more than that in reality

The excitement created by this uncertainty is something that seduces married men
I agree. I'm a cuck wannabe and would love to see my wife fucking hung black men and become BBC only and even fall in love with a hung black man. I would love to watch her fall in love and watch them passionately kiss and passionately fucking as to the point of love making. I would love to help facilitate that so we could live as a unified threesome. Sometimes I can be involved with their love making to enhance their pleasure.

Oh wow that's a great explanation. I truly appreciate you Confident and understanding husbands like you are the #1 factor in promoting this lifestyle. Other married couples who have hesitations about their lifestyle are relieved and encouraged by reading such posts. My request is that you use such articles as much as possible on this site and encourage people to try it.

It is only when they watch their own wives and a foreign man make love in bed that they realize how perfect it is. However, the first step is to experience the excitement and dream of it♠️
All white couples should introduce black bulls into their marriage. Its so fucking beautiful seeing white wives fucking hung black bulls in front of their husbands. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing to see. Black men are fucking amazing in fucking. Us white men can't compete and why would we it's so beautiful and so fucking arousing to watch them fuck our wives and girlfriends.

Most marriages end up divorced but in this cuckolding iv learn must couples last many years together because in many divorce unfaithful has been a factor but whrn you learn to share that part you overcome
Lol, what's your sample size? I'm in private chat groups of cuckold couples and know countless more through lifestyle sites and events like Splash Mocha. Of at least 100 couples I know who live this way full time, I've known precisely three that aren't still together. The rest are some of the happiest, most committed and loving couples I know.

If I were to randomly select 100 couples my wife and I have known in the vanilla world, a lot more than 3 will almost undoubtedly have split up. And of the three cuckold couples we knew who are no longer together, at least two (likely all three) would have split up anyway. Their problems were a lot deeper that experiments in ethical non-monogamy.

This ******* ain't for everybody, I'll definitely give you that. It takes a ton of faith in your partner and your relationship, and requires top notch self-awareness and communication in order to be sustainable. It just so happens that those skills make ANY marriage stronger, not weaker.

I’ve written about this in other posts so I will be brief.

For us it was really very hard and challenging to navigate and then work through when their relationship ended.

With our focus on ownership play the risk might be higher. But when you effectively hand over your wife to a very dominant black guy with a horse cock and not only does he get to use your wife and call you both names and play the dominant part in the experience but he gets to come as deep inside your wife as he can and he most likely will make you thank him for doing so.

Developing real feelings is not all that surprising. Especially if her bull is unbelievably sexy and ripped. That didn’t help me at all.

As has been written many times before be careful what you wish for with this lifestyle
I understand your wife had a love life with a black bull in the past. As far as I can see, you have been ****** a lot and you are not satisfied. Tell us what you went through at that time. I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with lifestyle

Also meine Erfahrung ist, dass die geliebte Ehefrau sich sehr wohl in den Lover verlieben kann - ich selbst habe dieses erste Fremdgeh-Spiel untergeordnet! Er lud sie zum Essen ein, sie tanzten in der Disko, küssten sich leidenschaftlich, dann war sie die ganze Nacht bei ihm und er in ihr.
Sie kam überglücklich, wenn auch übermüdet morgens nach Haus, erzähle begeistert in allen Nichts ihre Liebesnacht, dass sie aber nun darauf nicht mehr verzichten kann, ich leckte ihre ungeduschte Muschi, sie kam in Gedanken an ihn dabei!

wurde eine achtmonatige Beziehung daraus, in welcher der erfahrene Dom (47) sie war gerade erst 21 Jahre sie auch anderen zuführte, sie 1llllllll.jpgGattin Milanka.jpgGattin Milanka.jpgGattin Milanka.jpgGattin Milanka.jpgalso verhurte.

That was by far the worst experience I’ve had with this lifestyle. She was turned against me and he had me completely isolated.

It was a very dark period and I still haven’t completely gotten over it.

Our ownership focus has been difficult to manage for some of her bulls but she only fell in love with one that was more than just role playing.

You might think you would like to have that experienc but I caution you it’s not what you think it will be. You can’t make it stop when your wife is controlled like that.
I have went through that this last year. It was a nightmare. It was by far the worst time in my life

I think you have to be of a certain maturity and experience level to understand this, and also have a mix of natural-born-open-relationship DNA in you, but if/when Brandi falls in love with one of her bulls, she and I already discussed and agreed that it wouldn't be that she stops loving me. In fact, I WANT her (and him) to have DEEP and REPEATED and UNIQUE intimacy, so if feelings of love are born from that, then this is an achievement and NOT some weird masturbatory material.

I left my white husband too I felt bad but I just loved big cock
I don't understand this response. My wife loves big cock too. Like a lot. Like enough to see one of her bulls often enough that he became her boyfriend. She travels with him sometimes, she makes sure she sees him at least weekly and usually more, and she still makes time to see other bulls every so often. At no point has she been like, "well, I guess I'll throw away my marriage, and the partner with whom I started a life."

Did you initially marry your husband because of his dick? I doubt it. So how did dick make you stop loving the things you loved about your husband?

My wife keeps my dick in a cage and only occasionally lets it out, but we do SOOOO much more sexy stuff than just PiV sex. Oral, teasing, body worship, pegging, sensation play, impact play, bondage, so many hot things! We go on dates together, enjoy movies and concerts and comedy shows together, go skiing, hiking, camping, swimming, and biking together. We work out together. We love family time with our ki.ds and our parents. We support each other at work events, performances, and help foster each other's personal growth, and take care of each other when we're sick or dealing with stress out heavy emotions.

Big dick does not take the place of all the things a healthy relationship provides. If you left your husband because you "just loved big cock," is it safe to assume you discovered that while you were with him? If so, why wouldn't you keep doing that, without kicking your life-partner to the curb? Surely dick size couldn't have been the only factor.

Last edited:
Back