If your wife falls in love with the bull

I'm learning that infatuation with a black man is not the only reason for a woman to distance from her white partner. Other circumstances like the bull's lifestyle, worldview, beliefs, and social attitudes can also weigh more even than the woman's feeling in love with one or the other. There are black men who don't want to even see the husbands / partners around during sex with a hotwife, or in any other setting at all. Women will then try to accommodate to those circumstances in order to please her new sexual partner.

When your wife falls in love with her bull it is real sexy but at the same time your freakin out , my wife is just coming out of a love affair that started as a girls night out with her friends a one night stand deal that went for over a year love affair he even lived with us , they became a couple and at one point they were talking about her divorcing me, there was nothing I could do I just became more submissive I tried to be very obedient never any back talk , I just felt what ever they were going to do to me I had it coming and well he eventually they cooled off he moved out and my wife goes to his place still but her friend introduced her to another guy and well my wife likes both of them so she’s actually fucking both of them right now, when I got with my wife I was only with one other women she likes the fact that really I’ve never been with other women she likes to keep me as her pussy free submissive bitch the only times I’ve been with other people beside my wife was when she made me blow some of her more dominant bi black boyfriends and once she made me eat her girlfriends cream pie while they dominated me when they were both real high on weed and they had lesbian strap on sex oh yeah my wife likes women too
The first girlfriend with whom I was in a cuckoldrelationship also liked very much the powerplay that she was having PIV sex with other men and that I was not (aloud) having PIV-sex anymore. In a kind of way it gave her the idea and power mys sexuality was completely owned by her and that no other woamn woud ever be pleasured by my cock. She also encouraged me to experiment with gay sex and reprogrammed my sexuality for a big part. But... I liked ot ;)

The first girlfriend with whom I was in a cuckoldrelationship also liked very much the powerplay that she was having PIV sex with other men and that I was not (aloud) having PIV-sex anymore. In a kind of way it gave her the idea and power mys sexuality was completely owned by her and that no other woamn woud ever be pleasured by my cock. She also encouraged me to experiment with gay sex and reprogrammed my sexuality for a big part. But... I liked ot ;)
My wife does like to encourage me to enjoy gay sex , I mean not me going out to gay clubs like to hook up but select men that she picked out, my wife has to still be in charge of everything and the gay men that I’ve had sex with were tops I’m strictly a submissive bottom my wife doesn’t want me to ever have the power in any sexual encounter

Even do they never met during the breeding she must feel attraction, there bodys are sweeting fluids coming out her pussy , moaning you never hear , deep passionate kissing and loud deep yelling asking for more , i guess yes she felt something for him

Even do they never met during the breeding she must feel attraction, there bodys are sweeting fluids coming out her pussy , moaning you never hear , deep passionate kissing and loud deep yelling asking for more , i guess yes she felt something for him
Ohhh... It's gre8 and true form of love when u let her get more and more sexual pleassure out of ******* ND trust in her soul connection between you two...yes there's no point to rule or restrict her intrinsic urge for hot and experimental sex.. ❤️💞

Regular marriages divorce 50% of the time anyway, so maybe a poly, even if it's only for awhile could save a marriage. I think offering a poly relationship would have saved my marriage. My wife's lover ended up marrying someone else, and my wife became miserable.
I'm sorry she was sad. maybe it's a good time for her to date again, and find someone new .. hope it worked out.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
Some great pics

Ohhhh... You mean our wives are in love with Bull becus he's better than husbnd . His dick is bigger, harder, lustful , full of new sexual spark that every wife will love .. he satisfies her lust when she while fucking him calls me name.. call me impotent bastard , ahh n fuck the bull harder.. soothing mmm

If never done.. think that ur hotwife is sitting on top of her bull stroking his dick lustfully enjoying the "LUST , FULL OF SIN MM.. DEVILISH NO LIMIT SEX JOURNEY WITH HER MIND BLOWN.. SCOLDING AT UR SOFT DICK , CALLING U WITH DIRTY NAMES DURING HER FUCKING

Back