If your wife falls in love with the bull

I'm learning that infatuation with a black man is not the only reason for a woman to distance from her white partner. Other circumstances like the bull's lifestyle, worldview, beliefs, and social attitudes can also weigh more even than the woman's feeling in love with one or the other. There are black men who don't want to even see the husbands / partners around during sex with a hotwife, or in any other setting at all. Women will then try to accommodate to those circumstances in order to please her new sexual partner.
My wife isn’t to interested in world views , shes just concerned with that big fat beautiful black cock stretching out her pussy she usually going crazy for it she’s permanently in heat for bbc

Sex is extremely intimate and it should always have some feelings attached so why would it be a suprise if a woman fell in love with her lover?
It’s not a surprise to me my wife has had quite a few one night stands but she will get with a black man and they will be lovers for a while this last guy lived with us for almost a year they have been having sex together for over a year but they are cooling off now and my wife has been seeing another guy , my wife’s lovers really want her to stay married to me they aren’t looking for a wife, they like the door to be open for them to see my wife when they want to get together , my wife says she has love for all her long term boy friends and most of them can come in and out of our life at any time , they don’t end on bad terms they just seem to move on and it’s always possible that they will come back , I know it’s hard to understand , like me I’m in love with my wife that’s it I have nobody else I’m just here for her , but my wife is capable of loving more then one person at a time and me she always keeps a strict control over , now she will have me interact with her man at times but I’m always submissive to him and my wife’s girl friends but they all know I’m her property in the end and the only people that I have like sexual contact with are black men that are fucking my wife at the time and she will have me give an occasional blow job , but I’m always submissive to a dominant black men and absolutely never with another woman that’s forbidden I belong to one women I mean her girl friends can boss me around I’m submissive to them and they really don’t want to have sex with me a white sub they’re bbc only they do like to humiliate me

My wife only had one other partner throughout the height of the pandemic. He tried to limit his exposure to a degree she was comfortable with, and was honest with her when he was in crowds, etc. so they could give it a while and get tested. She's had PLENTY of great sex with other men over the years, and hasn't felt like she couldn't find men to satisfy her with a little effort (usually on my part as well). So it's not just the sex that made her start developing feelings for the guy she'd been seeing. It wasn't like it was "bound to happen because of all the orgasms." It's just that he was a great guy, very honest with her and earned a lot of trust in both of us, and became a very comfortable person for her to spend time around when she needed to get out of our house for a while and check out from work and mama mode.

When she realized she was starting to develop feelings for him, she told me immediately, and we talked about whether she should back off. We'd never been looking for a polyamorous situation, and she was clear from the get-go that she didn't want to do anything that would put too much of a strain on our relationship. But what I came to realize was that he wasn't a threat to me. When you're parents, and you have a second kid, you don't start loving your first kid less, so that you can give half of that love to your second. Love isn't a finite pool that you have to split between the people in your life. Your love grows as your family does. We found it was the same for her lovers. She can have romantic love for someone new, in just the same way that she can develop new platonic or familial love. I trusted that her lover wasn't trying to steal her away or break up or foundation. Our healthy relationship, commitment and love for each other is part of what he fell in love with. So when she gave me that singular opportunity to hit the brakes, I told her I didn't want to restrict her, and supported her even as she was falling in love with him.

The next time they were together, I received a video clip of her sucking his cock, looking straight up at him. I heard him ask, "are you my girlfriend?"

She paused just long enough to ask, "well, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

He said, "do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Again, she took him out of her mouth just long enough to respond, "yes, will you please be my boyfriend?" and went right back to sucking him. He said he would, and went back to calling her his "little sexy slut" like he had done for some time.

A few minutes later I got another video where they were fucking, and he told her, "cum on your boyfriend's dick," and asked her if she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Of course she said yes. They came together explosively, and told each other they loved each other as they came back down. Hearing them say it brought indescribable feelings. The whole experience was very hot, and very sweet. It did make me nervous and a bit jealous, but also very happy for her, and proud and excited that our relationship seemed like it could sustain in this uncharted new direction. That was two years ago, and it's been great for us.

So I'm not a big fan of the cautionary kind of language I often hear on forums like these, about how "it's inevitable" that a wife will start to fall in love with someone else because of good sex, or that if she does, it will automatically spell disaster for her husband. My wife had years of great sex with others before someone ever became more to her than a casual fuck buddy, and when she did develop feelings for a lover, it brought us closer together, rather than representing a catastrophe for me. I consider myself blessed to have been able to experience this with her, not remorseful for allowing her the kind of sexual freedom and pleasure I want to be able to give her as her loving partner and cuck. Not every minute has been easy, and we've had to navigate things carefully and with lots of honest reflection and communication, but every challenge has absolutely been worth it, and I regret nothing.

Last edited:
My wife had an over 10 year relationship with Her black boyfriend,Although She has never Admitted it, but I suspect She was in love with Him a bit.
However We are both still together, but sadly retired from the lifestyle

My wife only had one other partner throughout the height of the pandemic. He tried to limit his exposure to a degree she was comfortable with, and was honest with her when he was in crowds, etc. so they could give it a while and get tested. She's had PLENTY of great sex with other men over the years, and hasn't felt like she couldn't find men to satisfy her with a little effort (usually on my part as well). So it's not just the sex that made her start developing feelings for the guy she'd been seeing. It wasn't like it was "bound to happen because of all the orgasms." It's just that he was a great guy, very honest with her and earned a lot of trust in both of us, and became a very comfortable person for her to spend time around when she needed to get out of our house for a while and check out from work and mama mode.

When she realized she was starting to develop feelings for him, she told me immediately, and we talked about whether she should back off. We'd never been looking for a polyamorous situation, and she was clear from the get-go that she didn't want to do anything that would put too much of a strain on our relationship. But what I came to realize was that he wasn't a threat to me. When you're parents, and you have a second kid, you don't start loving your first kid less, so that you can give half of that love to your second. Love isn't a finite pool that you have to split between the people in your life. Your love grows as your family does. We found it was the same for her lovers. She can have romantic love for someone new, in just the same way that she can develop new platonic or familial love. I trusted that her lover wasn't trying to steal her away or break up or foundation. Our healthy relationship, commitment and love for each other is part of what he fell in love with. So when she gave me that singular opportunity to hit the brakes, I told her I didn't want to restrict her, and supported her even as she was falling in love with him.

The next time they were together, I received a video clip of her sucking his cock, looking straight up at him. I heard him ask, "are you my girlfriend?"

Again, she took him out of her mouth just long enough to respond, "yes, will you please be my boyfriend?" and went right back to sucking him. He said he would, and went back to calling her his "little sexy slut" like he had done for some time.

A few minutes later I got another video where they were fucking, and he told her, "cum on your boyfriend's dick," and asked her if she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Of course she said yes. They came together explosively, and told each other they loved each other as they came back down. Hearing them say it brought indescribable feelings. The whole experience was very hot, and very sweet. It did make me nervous and a bit jealous, but also very happy for her, and proud and excited that our relationship seemed like it could sustain in this uncharted new direction. That was two years ago, and it's been great for us.

So I'm not a big fan of the cautionary kind of language I often hear on forums like these, about how "it's inevitable" that a wife will start to fall in love with someone else because of good sex, or that if she does, it will automatically spell disaster for her husband. My wife had years of great sex with others before someone ever became more to her than a casual fuck buddy, and when she did develop feelings for a lover, it brought us closer together, rather than representing a catastrophe for me. I consider myself blessed to have been able to experience this with her, not remorseful for allowing her the kind of sexual freedom and pleasure I want to be able to give her as her loving partner and cuck. Not every minute has been easy, and we've had to navigate things carefully and with lots of honest reflection and communication, but every challenge has absolutely been worth it, and I regret nothing.
Oh!!! How I can relate to your post, My Wife was also like yours, It went on for some 10/11 years, finishing when She was 62 years old, Whilst I suspect She had strong feelings for Him.
The fact that We had children and grandchildren,and He also had a Wife and two girls.
Was a good enough reason for everyone to stay together.
We also before getting into black/coloured guys, Had been into White on White swinging together.
So We both understood the pitfalls of this lifestyle, before Her getting into black only sex.
She always made sure to carry on having sex with Me at the same time.

The most exciting thing that can happen. I appreciated your self-confidence. You are a perfect husband, your wife is really lucky. The most extreme point in the lifestyle is the love life of the married woman and the bull. The excitement it gives is indescribable

If your husband doesn't have a problem with your sex life outside, if he doesn't have a problem with other men you see, of course, it would be pointless to change your husband. Your husband doesn't care who you're with anyway, and I think he's also very understanding about your love life. You can have a love life with other men while you already have your husband's full approval. And you can still stay married to your husband, albeit only on paper. You can use your husband's credit card whenever you want to book a hotel room with your boyfriend. Take advantage of the resources your husband offers you and spend time with your lover in complete freedom
You don't know me and you obviously don't have a clue about our relationship and our relations with others. I would be perfectly happy if we stopped seeing others today.

I admit it, I fell in love with my bull. He was attractive, tall, very muscular, good personality, very understanding, made good money, a passionate lover, took care of all my sexual needs. He made me feel wanted, made me feel pretty, takes me out to lunch dinner and when the hubby came along once in a while he was merely a third wheel. Work travels turned into work vacations with the bull; for ten years I was his and he was mine, but at the end of the day, my hubby was my true lover and anchor, which I came home with my freshly used vagina and let him use me however he wants. Sometimes I tell him but majority of the time it’s all my secrets

I admit it, I fell in love with my bull. He was attractive, tall, very muscular, good personality, very understanding, made good money, a passionate lover, took care of all my sexual needs. He made me feel wanted, made me feel pretty, takes me out to lunch dinner and when the hubby came along once in a while he was merely a third wheel. Work travels turned into work vacations with the bull; for ten years I was his and he was mine, but at the end of the day, my hubby was my true lover and anchor, which I came home with my freshly used vagina and let him use me however he wants. Sometimes I tell him but majority of the time it’s all my secrets
That's exactly what I want if I could just get my wife to try some black cock. She'd be free to do whatever, sleep with him in our bed or go alone with him on vacations, make out in public and fall in love with him.

That's exactly what I want if I could just get my wife to try some black cock. She'd be free to do whatever, ******* with him in our bed or go alone with him on vacations, make out in public and fall in love with him.
It’s not an easy path, we are held together by our culture and families that made it work. It is easy to leave ur hubby once you are in love with another man, especially when that bull is hitting every button that you desire out of a man. It’s easier said than done. I’ve heard of a few friends that venture the bull route and end up falling in love and ultimately leaving their husband.

On top of all that, the best life possible if your husband supports all of this

It’s not an easy path, we are held together by our culture and families that made it work. It is easy to leave ur hubby once you are in love with another man, especially when that bull is hitting every button that you desire out of a man. It’s easier said than done. I’ve heard of a few friends that venture the bull route and end up falling in love and ultimately leaving their husband.
The excitement created by this uncertainty is something that seduces married men

Oh wow that's a great explanation. I truly appreciate you Confident and understanding husbands like you are the #1 factor in promoting this lifestyle. Other married couples who have hesitations about their lifestyle are relieved and encouraged by reading such posts. My request is that you use such articles as much as possible on this site and encourage people to try it.

It is only when they watch their own wives and a foreign man make love in bed that they realize how perfect it is. However, the first step is to experience the excitement and dream of it♠️

Back