If your wife falls in love with the bull

I think you have to be of a certain maturity and experience level to understand this, and also have a mix of natural-born-open-relationship DNA in you, but if/when Brandi falls in love with one of her bulls, she and I already discussed and agreed that it wouldn't be that she stops loving me. In fact, I WANT her (and him) to have DEEP and REPEATED and UNIQUE intimacy, so if feelings of love are born from that, then this is an achievement and NOT some weird masturbatory material.
Exactly! It's beautiful. And sure, maybe there's kinky times involved, but polyamory itself is not a kink. It's love.

Parents with more than one chil.d love ALL of their children, don't they? They don't pick one to give their love to, or divide their love up between their kid.s. People don't have a finite amount of love they have to conserve and ration out to the people they decide to give it to. In fact, love begets love. The more of it you feel, the more you have to give. It's been my experience that as my wife discovered her love for the man who became her boyfriend, she became happier. She's very appreciative that she has us both in her life, and grateful to me for allowing her this kind of freedom, and she shows that love to both of us. She loves and admires me for being strong enough to let her do this, and I love seeing her this way.

Exactly! It's beautiful. And sure, maybe there's kinky times involved, but polyamory itself is not a kink. It's love.

Parents with more than one chil.d love ALL of their children, don't they? They don't pick one to give their love to, or divide their love up between their kid.s. People don't have a finite amount of love they have to conserve and ration out to the people they decide to give it to. In fact, love begets love. The more of it you feel, the more you have to give. It's been my experience that as my wife discovered her love for the man who became her boyfriend, she became happier. She's very appreciative that she has us both in her life, and grateful to me for allowing her this kind of freedom, and she shows that love to both of us. She loves and admires me for being strong enough to let her do this, and I love seeing her this way.
That's the way it should be but the wife should always fuck the husband and the husband shouldn't wear a cage unless he wants that and not the wife or bull telling him to wear one. The cuck should be highly respected not the bull. The bull should have the least say in the arrangement. The couple makes the rules not the bull. If the bull tells the wife that he wants her pussy exclusively I would dump that bull immediately. The bull should be the one that is highly thankful that he was invited into the relationship and not to try to exert what he wants to power a wedge between the couple.

I don't understand this response. My wife loves big cock too. Like a lot. Like enough to see one of her bulls often enough that he became her boyfriend. She travels with him sometimes, she makes sure she sees him at least weekly and usually more, and she still makes time to see other bulls every so often. At no point has she been like, "well, I guess I'll throw away my marriage, and the partner with whom I started a life."

Did you initially marry your husband because of his dick? I doubt it. So how did dick make you stop loving the things you loved about your husband?

My wife keeps my dick in a cage and only occasionally lets it out, but we do SOOOO much more sexy stuff than just PiV sex. Oral, teasing, body worship, pegging, sensation play, impact play, bondage, so many hot things! We go on dates together, enjoy movies and concerts and comedy shows together, go skiing, hiking, camping, swimming, and biking together. We work out together. We love family time with our ki.ds and our parents. We support each other at work events, performances, and help foster each other's personal growth, and take care of each other when we're sick or dealing with stress out heavy emotions.

Big dick does not take the place of all the things a healthy relationship provides. If you left your husband because you "just loved big cock," is it safe to assume you discovered that while you were with him? If so, why wouldn't you keep doing that, without kicking your life-partner to the curb? Surely dick size couldn't have been the only factor.
It's not just about dick size. The way the bull treats that woman. The things the dominant black bull made that woman feel

While this doesn't happen to everyone who shares their wife. you have to be realistic that she may fall in love with her lovers. What started as a fantasy to see your wife have sex with a black man can eventually turn from strictly recreational sex to something more, something far deeper. Face it, intercourse is the ultimate act of intimacy between two humans. Love can happen. It happened to us with it all starting with me having the fantasy to see my wife fuck a black man after she told me she had always been attracted to them and had dated them before she met me. It was always a mixed bag for me, I was incredibly turned on by it but also filled with jealousy when she responded so enthusiastically to them, and I saw that many were more well-endowed than myself. She would feed that jealousy sometimes when she told me they were better than me in bed. She did get emotionally attached to the first black man I shared her with and admitted she was starting to fall in love with him. We broke off that relationship before it got carried away. Over the next few years, we took breaks from the lifestyle at times then returning. It happened a number of times with very few repeats, different strangers most every time.
Where things took a turn was when she hooked up with a big black man that I instantly disliked. He was surly and rude in my opinion and it didn't help my jealous feelings and dislike for him when it turned out he had the hugest cock Amie had ever fucked. To top it off she told me he was the best lover she had EVER experienced, telling me he really knew his way around her bod. I was also dismayed by how submissive she was with him and did things I never imagined. She got totally addicted to him and kept wanting to see him even I tried to get her to stop. The problem is she could not stay away and cheated with him, meeting him behind my back and even agreeing to fuck his friends. I think it was this intimate time alone with him that led to her falling in love with him. What finally got her to break it off with him was he did things that scared her. I thought it was and it was for a few years until she contacted him again and for some stupid reason, I agreed to let her go and spend time with him, so long as she told me what happened after. It was during this time that her feelings for him deepened even more and her obsession with him led to her admitting to me that she indeed had fallen in love him. He took advantage of her and got abusive to the point it she had to cool it. Since then, it has been hard to erase him from our lives but that's another story.
Hi i love your stories about amies tales some of the best i have read. Just wonderd when was the last time she slept with another man

Wir leben es auch in der Realität und im Moment umtreibt mich die Vorfreude auf unseren zukünftigen Dom-Lover. Ohne Empfindungen für einen solchen würde ich als Ehefrau das gar nicht können! Der Ehemann (Cucki) muss und soll schon wissen, dass dabei auch tiefe Gefühle entstehen können!Zärtlicher Anfang mit dem Dom.jpg

Also diese von vielen Cuckoldehemännern gewünschte Situation, gelegentlicher Fremdsex mit einem Bull hat nichts mit Gefühlen zu tun, das kann ich nicht teilen! Ich würde mich aber auch nicht von meinem geliebten Ehemann trennen oder scheiden lassen. Dennoch sollte jeder Göttergatte der "es möchte" sich über dieses Risiko bewusst sein! Er wird und will es ja selbst miterleben, dabei sein, hören und sehen wie seine Ehefrau mit dem anderen genießt und die zwei sich lieben, halt wirklich geilen Sex miteinander haben und wenn dieser Bull mich tatsächlich in intensive-, multiple Orgasmen treibt, spielt das Gefühl dabei immer eine Rolle!Kerstin Kostüm.jpg

Wenn mein Ehemann mir zugesteht-, ja es sogar fördert, dass ich einem Dom-Bullen kennenlerne, sollte er auch dann mitspielen, wenn deutliche Empfindungen zwischen dem Bull und mir erkennbar werden: Wir reden auch darüber und es gibt keine Probleme, ich kann meinem Ehemann - oder in seinem Beisein ganz offen zugestehen, wie sehr ich den Dom-Bull liebe, dass ich meine sexuelle Hörigkeit ihm gegenüber sehr, sehr genieße und ich mich auch von ihm verhuren lasse, was mich eher stolz macht als Traurig.benutzen lllo.jpg

That's the way it should be but the wife should always fuck the husband and the husband shouldn't wear a cage unless he wants that and not the wife or bull telling him to wear one. The cuck should be highly respected not the bull. The bull should have the least say in the arrangement. The couple makes the rules not the bull. If the bull tells the wife that he wants her pussy exclusively I would dump that bull immediately. The bull should be the one that is highly thankful that he was invited into the relationship and not to try to exert what he wants to power a wedge between the couple.
I'd argue that's a matter of opinion and will vary widely from one person (or group of people) to the next. My wife chose to cage me (which apparently puts us in the minority). I didn't ask her to do it, and I wouldn't say I want to wear a cage, so much as I want to be subject to her control and authority. I'm happy when I make her happy, and she likes my submissive demeanor best when she keeps control of my dick and my sexual autonomy. I also don't mind a bit of dominance and perhaps even objectification/degradation from my wife's friends and playmates, if they are people who've earned her trust and who understand our dynamic and our boundaries.

We aren't like the fantasizing accounts who say stuff like, "the cuck should have no say," because consent is paramount regardless of who's on top or bottom in power exchange situations. But I certainly wouldn't say "the cuck should be highly respected and not the bull." I believe all participants should be respected equally as people, and all participants should be able to pursue their individual desires. My wife enjoys submitting to a strong bull and I enjoy submitting to her. We like to find guys who are into that dynamic, but we adjust and find things that work for everyone if that's not what someone she's playing with wants. His desires and consent are every bit as important as ours. Black men are not walking sex toys for white people to enjoy. If there's going to be play, it has to be what everyone wants.

In this lifestyle, you can only get the maximum efficiency by leaving all the control to the woman and the bull. The right to say varies from person to person, but the person who should be respected is the BULL. What makes the lifestyle great for you is the bull

In this lifestyle, you can only get the maximum efficiency by leaving all the control to the woman and the bull. The right to say varies from person to person, but the person who should be respected is the BULL. What makes the lifestyle great for you is the bull
What makes the lifestyle worthwhile and great for the bull is that a couple invited him so he should respect the couple and their rules. The control should be from the couple. The bull is the guest and should feel grateful to get to fuck a wife. I love seeing white wives with black bulls but wives should never stop fucking their husbands unless if that's the husbands wishes and was discussed with the wife. The bull should have no say in it and that goes with anything else like wearing or not a cage or dressing up the hubby or not like a woman, etc. I have nothing against if the wife fall in love with the bull as long she still loves her husband and not choose the bull over him. A person can love more than one person at the same time.

Last edited:
What makes the lifestyle worthwhile and great for the bull is that a couple invited him so he should respect the couple and their rules. The control should be from the couple. The bull is the guest and should feel grateful to get to fuck a wife. I love seeing white wives with black bulls but wives should never stop fucking their husbands unless if that's the husbands wishes and was discussed with the wife. The bull should have no say in it and that goes with anything else like wearing or not a cage or dressing up the hubby or not like a woman, etc. I have nothing against if the wife fall in love with the bull as long she still loves her husband and not choose the bull over him. A person can love more than one person at the same time.
I do not agree with any view that the bull is not given the respect it deserves. Wearing a cage or serving should be a shared decision, but the basic building block of a relationship is the bull

I do not agree with any view that the bull is not given the respect it deserves. Wearing a cage or serving should be a shared decision, but the basic building block of a relationship is the bull
I never said the bull shouldn't be respected. Everyone should be treated with respect. I said that the couple should make all the rules on how they want things to go. Of course the bull can accept or not, if not then he won't be their bull. Wearing a cage should only be the husbands decision after all it's his body and his dick. Just like the bull can refuse to have the cuck suck his cock because it's his cock.

Once a wife has strayed from a monogamous marriage whether with her husband's encouragement or secretly cheating on him, she is then fully in control of her own sex life. To think that she will always want her hubby around when she is with her lover is just plain naive. She will do whatever please her the most.
I believe that depends on the individual makeup.
We have a lot invested in our relationship so I cannot envision the lust overriding everything else, especially when her needs are being catered to.
In a real relationship the sex only makes up a small percentage of the time you are together. What you do and how you get along when you’re not having sex is the glue that holds a relationship together.
A third sexual partner that re-ignites the passion in your relationship is like taking a vacation to the Bahamas.

Long story short: my wife and I both enjoy her having extra men, but she warned me early in our relationship that she'd need other men from time to time and thus might not be a good marriage candidate for me. I of course, was totally inflamed with lust as she said that, but kept my cool (although she noticed my erection). Later, a year into our marriage and after she started into a relationship with a co-worker she traveled to offsites with, she told me we needed to talk. I knew he sex with him was very gratifying to her, as I'd seen her in orgasm with him in our guest bedroom when they didn't know I was watching. I knew the passion level was high as I'd seen them kissing in front of me, and during sex. I'd asked her to be sure and show her affection for him in front of me and if we were with others.

When we had "the talk," we were naked, in bed and she'd just come home from an overnighter with him. "I have strong feelings for him," she said. "And if you are feeling uncomfortable with it or you think it might damage our marriage I need to break it off now. It's not fair to you." She was starting to cry. This was the moment. "I don't want you to break it off for me, it turns me on and keeps me horny" I said. "I love knowing you are enjoying sex with him and having orgasms with him, it turns me on. And I love seeing you kissing him and in his arms." She looked at me with love in her eyes and said "I can love two men and it won't hurt our marriage. I'd really like to go on, but I need to know you are good with it. It will mean less sex for you as he doesn't want you to be in me any more, but we can still do it once in a while. Is this what you want?" I kissed her and put her hand on my erect penis.

Long story short: my wife and I both enjoy her having extra men, but she warned me early in our relationship that she'd need other men from time to time and thus might not be a good marriage candidate for me. I of course, was totally inflamed with lust as she said that, but kept my cool (although she noticed my erection). Later, a year into our marriage and after she started into a relationship with a co-worker she traveled to offsites with, she told me we needed to talk. I knew he sex with him was very gratifying to her, as I'd seen her in orgasm with him in our guest bedroom when they didn't know I was watching. I knew the passion level was high as I'd seen them kissing in front of me, and during sex. I'd asked her to be sure and show her affection for him in front of me and if we were with others.

When we had "the talk," we were naked, in bed and she'd just come home from an overnighter with him. "I have strong feelings for him," she said. "And if you are feeling uncomfortable with it or you think it might damage our marriage I need to break it off now. It's not fair to you." She was starting to cry. This was the moment. "I don't want you to break it off for me, it turns me on and keeps me horny" I said. "I love knowing you are enjoying sex with him and having orgasms with him, it turns me on. And I love seeing you kissing him and in his arms." She looked at me with love in her eyes and said "I can love two men and it won't hurt our marriage. I'd really like to go on, but I need to know you are good with it. It will mean less sex for you as he doesn't want you to be in me any more, but we can still do it once in a while. Is this what you want?" I kissed her and put her hand on my erect penis.
amazing. I think I'm close to that point, but we'll see. congrats.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
It is hard not to develop feelings and connections in this lifestyle. I like having a connection most of the time beyond the two of us just wanting to get off and depending on the connection you can become friends and more. Sometimes hard calls have to be made and contact broken or doing what is necessary.

Back