If your wife falls in love with the bull

The rest of my life you ask?

Much the same professionally (I’m an MD) and erotically.

No, I’m not afraid that my wife will physically leave me for my buddy. Why should she when she has two men both very loving and romantically and sexually experienced to serve and service her sensationally in the marriage bed.

With me being a big boy now, it has become surprisingly easy for me to stand my wife completely leaving me emotionally as she invariably does when she’s orgasming
my buddy beside me.

Another important factor is that my buddy and I have been each other’s lovers since he was 17, which benefits my wife enormously in our threesomes with her. Also, she happens to love watching us interacting homosexually on our bed. In that sense we two men are the perfect package for her.

So everbody wins big-time. My wife of course wants my buddy to ******* more babies for her, and with me getting off on watching them being made right beside me l’m in ******* too, from their foreplay all the way through them orgasming together.
lucky man. we wish for a live in b/f that we can both share. At that point, I'll be a complete bottom. Right now, as I type, she's on a boat with her b/f getting it really hard. She really likes him. Her face lights up when she gets his texts and she gets wet thinking of him. she won't touch my little and limp dick and I have to be asking hard, well behaved or be on a day that I'm scheduled. That or she'll use the wand on me to cum. The other day, I had to ask her to think of him so she could get wet, and I fingered her to orgasm in minutes.

lucky man. we wish for a live in b/f that we can both share. At that point, I'll be a complete bottom. Right now, as I type, she's on a boat with her b/f getting it really hard. She really likes him. Her face lights up when she gets his texts and she gets wet thinking of him. she won't touch my little and limp dick and I have to be asking hard, well behaved or be on a day that I'm scheduled. That or she'll use the wand on me to cum. The other day, I had to ask her to think of him so she could get wet, and I fingered her to orgasm in minutes.
You’d be a “complete bottom” you say?

I find that a little sad. Much in all as I’m a prime Top guy, I do bottom (always in the missionary position) for my buddy occasionally and get off on it hugely, especially when my wife kisses me in the very act and whispers to me what sensational fucker my buddy is. As if I don’t know.

I hope that you being a “complete bottom” doesn’t mean you forgo sloppy-seconds after your wife’s lover has filled her up.

My young buddy and I, despite being in love with each other, are significantly more heterosexual than homosexual and get off hugely from thrusting in my wife’s vagina when it’s filled to the brim with each other’s excitingly soothing freshly-pumped spunk—which some perhaps envious male psychologists would say makes us way gayer than either of us admits to being. To which I would answer “Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it man”.

Do you at least get to jerk off when your wife orgasms from you fingering her while she thinks of her lover fucking her?

Last edited:
I hadn't been married long when I became infatuated with a Bull I
had been seeing for quite some time. The sex was awesome, his
wit, confidence and uniqueness were charismatic and I knew I was
falling in love with him. What woman wouldn't. I finally told him I
loved him and that I was going to leave my husband. With a hard
stare and stern voice he made it clear I was just a side piece of pussy,
white pussy, to him and nothing else. He wasn't going to put his
wife and family in any precarious situations so he stopped seeing me.
I was crushed, devastated and from that moment on I accepted what
I had always known deep down inside of me, that all I was and would
ever be was a piece of ass. Understanding that I moved on, enjoying
all the physical pleasures conceivable with Black Men and staying
with my husband who was the perfect cuckold.
infatuated.JPG

Do you guys think it is inevitable that if you continue in this lifestyle that the wife will eventually fall for a Bull?
The first two years, bulls put an invisible wedge between you and your partner. They slowly become her main sexual partners. After that, every bull may become a lover. Mine's black lover is her manager at the store where she works, a very focused guy who doesn't like male witnesses around them when they have sex. She's very attracted to that guy.

The first two years, bulls put an invisible wedge between you and your partner. They slowly become her main sexual partners. After that, every bull may become a lover. Mine's black lover is her manager at the store where she works, a very focused guy who doesn't like male witnesses around them when they have sex. She's very attracted to that guy.
And are you OK with it?

I hadn't been married long when I became infatuated with a Bull I
had been seeing for quite some time. The sex was awesome, his
wit, confidence and uniqueness were charismatic and I knew I was
falling in love with him. What woman wouldn't. I finally told him I
loved him and that I was going to leave my husband. With a hard
stare and stern voice he made it clear I was just a side piece of pussy,
white pussy, to him and nothing else. He wasn't going to put his
wife and family in any precarious situations so he stopped seeing me.
I was crushed, devastated and from that moment on I accepted what
I had always known deep down inside of me, that all I was and would
ever be was a piece of ass. Understanding that I moved on, enjoying
all the physical pleasures conceivable with Black Men and staying
with my husband who was the perfect cuckold.
View attachment 6136283

Thanks for this message. It’s real!!! I know that was tough to hear but it probably shifted your focus to treating this for what it is - pleasure and fantasy.

My young black buddy didn’t become my wife’s much preferred lover in any way “slowly”. To the contrary, I watched her fall suddenly and seriously in love with him during their very first fuck by which she relieved him of his woman-virginity,

All the giveaway signs of her becoming instantly addicted to his beautifully athletic body and his way bigger uncircumcised never-go-down cock were undeniably there, and I straightaway accepted the fact that I had lost my wife to a way better endowed, alarmingly potent and stamina-filled and impressively multi-orgasmic younger rival.

As I relate in detail in several of my longer posts here, immediately following my introduction of my buddy to my wife, he overnighted with us in our bed and, to my astonishment, by the next morning had—by my wife’s nervous but carefully phrased admission—become her much preferred lover, with me being relegated forever to second place in her physical, but mercifully not her emotional, sexual affections.

For two years before I introduced him to my wife when he was only 19, my buddy had been my versatile gay lover-in-secret. Since then he and I have been perfectly open with my wife about our intensely homosexual love for each other which she thankfully understands and totally approves of—and of course hugely benefits from.

So my buddy never became a “wedge” such as could be driven between me and my wife.

Rather, from the outset he has very naturally and non-divisively fitted in between us and has for seven awesomely pleasure-filled years been a high-performing extremely potent albeit wonderfully modest partner to both of us, especially in our regular threesomes with him in our marriage bed.

Last edited:
And are you OK with it?
She says she likes his 'straight' style and is sexually happy with him. So I'm happy for her. My only concern is that she's also for the money with him. His pay is higher than mine. And he may want her to divorce from me and we have 2 young chi ldren.

I can totally understand that happening husband encouraged me to have sex with a black gentleman that approached me where I worked .After a month or so I gave into my desires . For many months I enjoyed his pleasures with my husband's approval. He eventually moved into our inlaw suite in the back while his house was being built . We slept together almost every nite what a exciting time waking up to my handsome black stud everymorning. Things got really intense when he wanted to impregnate me. Which at my age was given a 5% chance to conceive . Loved getting impregnated by my stallion. husband could not handle it so we moved in to his new home with me 9 months pregnant.
Honey, this intrigued me. We can discuss the details privately

How was the process of moving into your new home? When was the moment when your husband didn't want that anymore?

It’s so hot if she has feelings for her lover, the sex become better. It’s just a bonus. I know my wife loves me and I really know how to fuck her like a man. We just want some fun and hot stuff in our life and sometimes she like to feel a really big dick. Besides of that she finds black guys really attractive.
Your own penis can be as big as you want, you can be great at having sex. Yet for a married couple, nothing is more exciting than inviting a young black man into the bedroom

Your own penis can be as big as you want, you can be great at having sex. Yet for a married couple, nothing is more exciting than inviting a young black man into the bedroom
Yes that’s true, I’m average size (about 6 inc) but we fit perfect together in every way. But a big dick turn her on, especially if it’s black and it’s beautiful to watch a big black dick fucking a white pussy. But there also have to be chemistry between the wife and the man and he must be able to fuck her hard, because she really like that.

Yes that’s true, I’m average size (about 6 inc) but we fit perfect together in every way. But a big dick turn her on, especially if it’s black and it’s beautiful to watch a big black dick fucking a white pussy. But there also have to be chemistry between the wife and the man and he must be able to fuck her hard, because she really like that.
same here. I used to be 6" and things were great, but the look she has and sound she makes with a 9" + bbc or wbc is amazing and she just squirts and oozes cum for ever. can't beat that especially .

Back