Do you fear your wife leaving you?

romeooromeo

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Husbands do you sometimes have the fear of your wife leaving you for a black man? If so.. how do you cope with it?

Ladies how do you assure your man that you won’t leave him but you do want to act on your desires?

Not worried she will leave, we have been married a long time and have created a life together. A home, family, traditions and love. We are best friends and can tell each other anything. Bringing the element of black men into our relationship has only enhanced it. My wife always says she can have her cake and eat it too especially chocolate cake. You need to have a strong foundation and trust and very important is communication about our feelings. My wife has had feelings for her bulls otherwise she wouldn’t be with them. But she can love me her children her parents friends and her bull without a problem.

Not worried she will leave, we have been married a long time and have created a life together. A home, family, traditions and love. We are best friends and can tell each other anything. Bringing the element of black men into our relationship has only enhanced it. My wife always says she can have her cake and eat it too especially chocolate cake. You need to have a strong foundation and trust and very important is communication about our feelings. My wife has had feelings for her bulls otherwise she wouldn’t be with them. But she can love me her children her parents friends and her bull without a problem.
Love that for ya’ll!

We are human beings at the end of the day and feelings come in to play that’s why I asked the question. Even though there can be rules in play, fetishes or desires and even if everyone was acting accordingly. There are also couples who do break up..

Thank you for the answer, what if they would meet up more than you think and you find out about it?
You mean they hook up but not including you. Sorry to say this but it’s your own fault . It’s a 3 way fun that’s the main rule . With my wife we been doing this for more than 5 years . If I ask her to stop then she will . I didn’t ask her she told me that . It’s respect with her bull she was very lucky . He’s a decent guy and definitely knows where he stands .

This has been just how our marriage has been too. I think in the future there will be many different kinds of relationships but this may well be one of the most common. What I’m fairly sure of though is that the traditional one where a wife remains faithful to one man is dying out. And one way or another most white girls and women are going to want to experience black cock, and most white boys and men are going to want to watch.

My wife has yet to experience black cock, but she knows I desperately want her to. I think it would just rock her world. I've often said here she could fall in love with a bull because I think women can love more than one man. I just want her pleasured beyond belief.

Back