If your wife falls in love with the bull

It's just that your hubby just didn't calculate that it's all like falling into a wormhole, he can push you, but then he loses power over the movement ... I hope that you are now happy?

It's just that your hubby just didn't calculate that it's all like falling into a wormhole, he can push you, but then he loses power over the movement ... I hope that you are now happy?
Husband was very turned on at first the 3 of us would dineout and take weekend trips out of town . Things steadly went down hill with all the text and phone calls and sleep overs and when Ron moved in our inlaw suite husband saw very little me

My wife just told me she is in love with her bull. We have been in the lifestyle for 17 years but this is, according to her, that she fell in love. She still loves me and wants to stay married. He is married to. We have a healthy physical relationship but he is more sexualy satisfying. I guess we are in a polyamorous relationship now.
So what are you going to do?

I can totally understand that happening husband encouraged me to have sex with a black gentleman that approached me where I worked .After a month or so I gave into my desires . For many months I enjoyed his pleasures with my husband's approval. He eventually moved into our inlaw suite in the back while his house was being built . We slept together almost every nite what a exciting time waking up to my handsome black stud everymorning. Things got really intense when he wanted to impregnate me. Which at my age was given a 5% chance to conceive . Loved getting impregnated by my stallion. husband could not handle it so we moved in to his new home with me 9 months pregnant.
would like to hear more about this story?

I can totally understand that happening husband encouraged me to have sex with a black gentleman that approached me where I worked .After a month or so I gave into my desires . For many months I enjoyed his pleasures with my husband's approval. He eventually moved into our inlaw suite in the back while his house was being built . We slept together almost every nite what a exciting time waking up to my handsome black stud everymorning. Things got really intense when he wanted to impregnate me. Which at my age was given a 5% chance to conceive . Loved getting impregnated by my stallion. husband could not handle it so we moved in to his new home with me 9 months pregnant.
The goal of the cuckold lifestyle is for the white wife in the end is to develop real attachments with her black stud and thus have real offsprings from him. White wives have the urge to communicate to the world and especially the white community around them that they are the rightful property of their black bulls and they can only be bred by black bulls alone because of their superior sexual stamina and power. It is needless for any cuck husband to complain unnecessarily for something as natural as this; If anything the husbands should be grateful for their wives and try help them raising their mixed children, hence, hopefully, the wife and her bull will allow him to be present in the room to watch and jerk off everytime the two fuck their brains off, just to remind him what a loser he is!

The goal of the cuckold lifestyle is for the white wife in the end is to develop real attachments with her black stud and thus have real offsprings from him. White wives have the urge to communicate to the world and especially the white community around them that they are the rightful property of their black bulls and they can only be bred by black bulls alone because of their superior sexual stamina and power. It is needless for any cuck husband to complain unnecessarily for something as natural as this; If anything the husbands should be grateful for their wives and try help them raising their mixed children, hence, hopefully, the wife and her bull will allow him to be present in the room to watch and jerk off everytime the two fuck their brains off, just to remind him what a loser he is!
So did you have a black baby and did you stay with your husband or start a new life with a black man?

For my situation, my wife falling in love is the only option available for her. Her interest in men is more about her emotions and his ability to make her laugh and feel special. She's completely disinterested in a guy who's trying to win her over with his body or raw sex appeal.

This is the exact situation I find myself in, because a guy she met online as a friend slowly won her over and now she wants a more involved relationship with him. It's frustrating that this happened right under my nose with no warning, but I'm also impressed that this guy was able to pull this off because I never thought she'd go outside the marriage even a little bit, now all of a sudden she has what she considers a boyfriend.

The fact that the married woman finally falls in love with the black bulls who are invited into the bedroom by married men is very hot♠️
View attachment 5865318
Don’t I know it.

I invited my strapping 19-year-old versatile bisexual black buddy home to meet my wife two years after he had become my lover-in-secret.

He was still a woman-virgin then, but so tall (6’5”) and athletic and drop-dead handsome and beautifully built that my wife fell hopelessly in love with in his arms the very first time she orgasmed from him fucking her.

That was 8 years ago and he has been living with us continuously ever since that fateful night.

Here is a link to a dedicatory poem I wrote a few days after I had watched them making love for their first time.

The resplendent physical beauty of my extremely potent young buddy making superbly synchronised and deeply satisfying love to my wife is the most aphrodizzying sexual experience of my life, as I trust my erotically-inspired poem shows.

Last edited:
Don’t I know it.

I invited my strapping 19-year-old versatile bisexual black buddy home to meet my wife two years after he had become my lover-in-secret.

He was still a woman-virgin then, but so tall (6’5”) and athletic and drop-dead handsome and beautifully built that my wife fell hopelessly in love with in his arms the very first time she orgasmed from him fucking her.

That was 8 years ago and he has been living with us continuously ever since that fateful night.

Here is a link to a dedicatory poem I wrote a few days after I had watched them making love for their first time.

The resplendent physical beauty of my extremely potent young buddy making superbly synchronised and deeply satisfying love to my wife is the most aphrodizzying sexual experience of my life, as I trust my erotically-inspired poem shows.
So how do you see the rest of your life going? You ever fear she will leave you for him? any babies in the future?

So how do you see the rest of your life going? You ever fear she will leave you for him? any babies in the future?
The rest of my life you ask?

Much the same professionally (I’m an MD) and erotically.

No, I’m not afraid that my wife will physically leave me for my buddy. Why should she when she has two men both very loving and romantically and sexually experienced to serve and service her sensationally in the marriage bed.

With me being a big boy now, it has become surprisingly easy for me to stand my wife completely leaving me emotionally as she invariably does when she’s orgasming with my super-spunky buddy beside me.

Another important factor is that my buddy and I have been each other’s lovers since he was 17, which benefits my wife enormously in our threesomes with her. Also, she happens to love watching us interacting homosexually on our bed. In that sense we two men are the perfect package for her.

So everbody wins big-time. My wife of course wants my buddy to plant more babies in her, and with me getting off on watching them being made right beside me l’m in blinding ec stasy too from their beautifully prolonged foreplay all the way through to them orgasming together.

Last edited:
Back