If your wife falls in love with the bull

In our first times as we opend up our marriage I was a greenhorn and my husband, too. I could not build up a line between emotions and only having rough sex. I did not realise it. Yes, I was in love with one of my lovers. We often met without my husband and in the beginning this was a strong thrill for me. Being fucked like a whore and a few hours later then standing in the kitchen and cooking is as very strong kick! After a few weeks the sex was not as rough as in the beginning and we spent the time together like a couple. I broke with him cause I have the best partner for such things and I learnt to split emotions and sex...

My girl craves for bbc bull not 1 not 2 but 3 bulls at a time.. and she never had a black bull before.. so any black bull wanna help her. Pls dm us. We are a couple from Mumbai India

In our first times as we opend up our marriage I was a greenhorn and my husband, too. I could not build up a line between emotions and only having rough sex. I did not realise it. Yes, I was in love with one of my lovers. We often met without my husband and in the beginning this was a strong thrill for me. Being fucked like a whore and a few hours later then standing in the kitchen and cooking is as very strong kick! After a few weeks the sex was not as rough as in the beginning and we spent the time together like a couple. I broke with him cause I have the best partner for such things and I learnt to split emotions and sex...
If you have a husband who understands a Cuckold relationship involving emotions, it would be best to use it. Cuck your husband will be happy with your happiness

My wife just told me she is in love with her bull. We have been in the lifestyle for 17 years but this is, according to her, that she fell in love. She still loves me and wants to stay married. He is married to. We have a healthy physical relationship but he is more sexualy satisfying. I guess we are in a polyamorous relationship now.
I appreciate that you have been in this lifestyle for 17 years. The fact that your wife is now in love with a bull indicates that your marriage has risen to a whole different level. Husbands like you should encourage this by sharing all their experiences with other married men

it is the most wonderful thing for a woman when she is in love with her bbc lover the feelings during sex with him are taken to another level
Yes, that's right. And for the cuckold husband too, a new level begins, a next step in his conditioning and development into a never-inside cuckold husband

Oh I'm sure of that. For this to be a true Cuckold affair, the husband just needs to be a spectator. It should not be an authorized person
I agree, James, but Maury has meanted, that not every husbands want to lose the control of wife's sex life at the start of the cuckold journey. but it will be happens.

As a woman has unprotected sex with a man and accepts his cum inside her vagina she develops a chemical desire for him. The more she takes his cum, the stronger the bond. It isn’t always a love of the heart but it is chemical dependency of the brain. My hubby always knows when I am totally into a bull in that way. It is a special time for us. It could easily become a love of the heart with the bull if hubby and I dont do our part to maintain our relationship. That is part of the attraction for us. The physical “love” I develop with a bull and the heartfelt love I have for my hubby.
Ty for adding that comment.

Exactly - When I am with a couple, I try and remind the husband to PUT in more effort to make sure his wife knows he exists. Too often the hubby just DISAPPEARS...its not healthy at all. Im there to pleasure the wife, I dont mind that she obsesses and falls in love with me, but Im not there to break up their marriage. The hubby needs to help the wife Maintain their relationship.

I can totally understand that happening husband encouraged me to have sex with a black gentleman that approached me where I worked .After a month or so I gave into my desires . For many months I enjoyed his pleasures with my husband's approval. He eventually moved into our inlaw suite in the back while his house was being built . We slept together almost every nite what a exciting time waking up to my handsome black stud everymorning. Things got really intense when he wanted to impregnate me. Which at my age was given a 5% chance to conceive . Loved getting impregnated by my stallion. husband could not handle it so we moved in to his new home with me 9 months pregnant.

I can totally understand that happening husband encouraged me to have sex with a black gentleman that approached me where I worked .After a month or so I gave into my desires . For many months I enjoyed his pleasures with my husband's approval. He eventually moved into our inlaw suite in the back while his house was being built . We slept together almost every nite what a exciting time waking up to my handsome black stud everymorning. Things got really intense when he wanted to impregnate me. Which at my age was given a 5% chance to conceive . Loved getting impregnated by my stallion. husband could not handle it so we moved in to his new home with me 9 months pregnant.
It's just that your hubby just didn't calculate that it's all like falling into a wormhole, he can push you, but then he loses power over the movement ... I hope that you are now happy?

Back