If your wife falls in love with the bull

same here. I used to be 6" and things were great, but the look she has and sound she makes with a 9" + bbc or wbc is amazing and she just squirts and oozes cum for ever. can't beat that especially .
Oh to me it’s not about competition, I can really make my wife come and make her squirts and I’m a real man. But to me it’s about to let her enjoy other men too and let her be filled up with a big black dick, let him come in her severally times, and let her enjoy the pleasure of that, so the sex for her isn’t is the same every time 🔥😎

I know this may not be for everyone, but after 8 years in the lifestyle and the last six, exclusive to black men, my wife fell in love with one of her regulars. They've been dating for 4 years. Last summer they traveled to Mexico and had a commitment ceremony. They were married on the beach at sunset. The marriage is not legally binding, but they wanted to take their relationship to another level. They exchanged vows and rings. She still lives with me and sees him once a week with occasional sleepovers. They have traveled together and will celebrate their one-year anniversary in Paris this summer. It's been an exciting journey for all of us.

I know this may not be for everyone, but after 8 years in the lifestyle and the last six, exclusive to black men, my wife fell in love with one of her regulars. They've been dating for 4 years. Last summer they traveled to Mexico and had a commitment ceremony. They were married on the beach at sunset. The marriage is not legally binding, but they wanted to take their relationship to another level. They exchanged vows and rings. She still lives with me and sees him once a week with occasional sleepovers. They have traveled together and will celebrate their one-year anniversary in Paris this summer. It's been an exciting journey for all of us.
That’s wonderful. Congratulations to them. Have they ever thought about having a baby together?

This is very advanced and a great point. Many horned men couldn't stand it Lol. Your wife is really lucky

Back