If your wife falls in love with the bull

Update: wife met her new boyfriend this week. They have been meeting every morning to make out in his truck and touch each other. They are building up slow. They want this to be a long term thing. They are already holding hands and telling each other how happy they are they met. They are on their way to falling in love
Excellent progress Soon your wife and her boyfriend will start meeting at your house without asking you. At this point, your wife's sex life will depend only on herself and her boyfriend. You are just the spectator

Excellent progress Soon your wife and her boyfriend will start meeting at your house without asking you. At this point, your wife's sex life will depend only on herself and her boyfriend. You are just the spectator
Definitely relationship goals for my partner and I. Would love to just see them operating as a couple. I’d be grateful to be a part of it

They are different types of love !

My hubby is so supportive. We love each other through the highest of highs. The lowest of lows. He knows me better than I know myself. There is no one I’d rather spend my life with.

But then there is bull love.

It’s primal and it unlocks part of me my hubby can’t.

my husband knows that this can happen at any time and this makes him very horny.
probably sooner or later this will happen too, I‘m extremely attracted to black guys.
The sexual desire for BBC is also very high.
I've only been fucking black guys for about two years now.
black guys are more attractive to me than white guys and they are especially sexually superior
black guys have that certain something
Every white woman who's been with black men for the first time says this, they say there's something different about them but they can't explain it verbally Lol
You don't have to worry about explaining this, you have a wonderful life. You are a very lucky woman, you have a husband who knows best for you and accepts it

My hubby is so supportive. We love each other through the highest of highs. The lowest of lows. He knows me better than I know myself. There is no one I’d rather spend my life with.

"The emotional intensity created by the bull cannot be described" 😄

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull

If your wife falls in love from a good fucking it's not the male you should be asking about, you should be asking yourself what in the hell have you been doing. I say this because, fucks come and go, and what may be a good fuck today, may not measure up tomorrow. So maybe, just maybe ask yourself what is your wife getting besides a good fuck? Is he taking the time to show her how much she matters, is he listening to her, is he doing what you should be doing out of the bedroom. Sorry, but there is no nice way to put.

If your wife falls in love from a good fucking it's not the male you should be asking about, you should be asking yourself what in the hell have you been doing. I say this because, fucks come and go, and what may be a good fuck today, may not measure up tomorrow. So maybe, just maybe ask yourself what is your wife getting besides a good fuck? Is he taking the time to show her how much she matters, is he listening to her, is he doing what you should be doing out of the bedroom. Sorry, but there is no nice way to put.
If i understand you correctly, you may be wrong. One thing we all have to accept is the fact that no two human individuals experience sex and love the same! Everybody who has a proclivity for an open relationship lifestyle will have to accept that there are people who are intrinsically monogamous. If that is a husband's wife, there will be no "good way" of sharing her. He will have to accept that any move in that direction will cause major problems to their relationship and may even be the starting point of the ending of their marriage. - And that is the "no nice way" to really put it.

Let's face it... there are women (and men) who fall in love over sex very easily and for them it does not rely on a partner showing them how much they matter or if those are even listening to them! It's a bodily function dictated by establishing feelings, hormones and emotions that cannot consciously be controlled. It's the geno-psycho-social makeup of a person including a great portion of the subconscious mind that altogether build an established system that becomes part (the sexuality and bonding portions) of an individual's personality. And for the most part those are established even earlier than when puberty sets in.

Having that said... There are people who can separate love from lust more easily and people who can consciously control their emotions to an extent so that being sexually shared can be chosen and used as an advantage and enrichment for their lives.

There are also people who are dead against being shared at first because of moral or social reasons but who are enabled to adjust their morals and/or view of their assumed behavior in society or they may use the "trick" of building up a safe secret portion of their lives that would fence them from their peer's view - all that "simply" via a thought process that leads them to change their minds and accept the overweighing advantages of being sexually liberated and shared.
But not every person is enabled to do that - perhaps because their sexuality and bonding scheme are more seated in their genetics and biology than their psycho-social programming, or it is too deeply rooted in their subconscious mind so they cannot overcome; or "simply" they come to a different conclusion following their thought process. If a person cannot even imagine a single advantage from a shared lifestyle, most probably there will nothing be able to change their mind. The latter is particularly true for a person who does not feel sexual attraction toward anybody at all (i.e. an asexual) or a person with a very low libido who already finds it hard to put up with the primary partner's higher libido.

It is a lesser spoken but crucial aspect of this lifestyle... If you are a husband with a kink fantasy of sharing your wife AND you have a wife who is naturally not made for being shared then better keep your fantasy a fantasy because there will be nothing that can ever make sharing your wife work!!! :balanced:

I agree. my wife feels the same way, though she says she can't fall in love with her b/f, but I think she's half way there.

Happy? Would you really??

It’s a devastating thing to happen to a husband, especially if the bull is much younger and handsomer and better built and bigger cocked than him.

I know. I watched it happen and it almost killed me. I nearly lost my mind and only just recovered, even though he was bisexual and my lover too.
The point some guys don't get is when you lose your wife you stop thinking with your balls and life's taking over.

As made clear by many of my posts here, I didn’t exactly lose my then-childless wife to my young black buddy. I self-interestedly offered her to him, he accepted my gift of her and fucked her beautifully several times that very night. Whereupon she fell head-over-heels in love with him, never to recover.

After she had fallen pregnant to him three times I of course stopped thinking of her, procreatively speaking, with my balls, and simply conceded defeat.

Perhaps I wouldn’t have if I had actually physically lost her and went on to ******* the children I seriously wanted with a replacement woman. Which I admit would have taken a lot of balls.

Thankfully, Life has totally taken me over again, especially in my regular bareback threesomes with my buddy and my wife in which I’ve taken to thinking with my cock again in ways akin to when I was a teenager and in the early years of my marriage. And I’m enjoying it immensely.
So what do you for see the future being? Have you set any boundaries or are you more like the third partner who is now in their relationship?

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
At first I knew nothing about her lover, then he got her an apartment near him and a car. Once I got the courage to ask she said it was none of my business. She used to take my condums with her but stopptabout two months ago

Back