If your husband/boyfriend asked you to stop the lifestyle

No. What I am saying in essence is that if the husband made a request of his wife that she stop the lifestyle after he had encouraged her and she loved it it would be unfair to her. It really would show that his love for her is insecure.
My question is how after wanting it in fantasy that after real life he don't like it anymore. You contiuing could show that you don't care about his needs in your primary relationship just as much if not more to his so called insecurities. But your going to do what your going to do just saying how that sounds.

He probably ain't got the balls but how would you feel If because of his s insecurities of you still having sex with other men. What if he found another woman to dubcon get even since you won't stop. would you be insecure of the other woman then?

Asking because that is what I would probably do, tit for tat. And if it didn't bother you as much as it would bother me with other man. Would realize I have lost you time for divorce court probabbly

Last edited:
Yes I would stop and respect his wishes. I'd not be happy about it as it was his suggestion, but although it's his suggestion, it was our decision.
J
Xoxoxo
That shows you love him enough that if he was feeling bad from cuckolding you would leave it for him for his sake.

I think that so hot. He is very luck that he has you as a Hotwife.

I have had this very talk before in previous relationshps. Part of even being in a place you a\re willing to start down this path is accepting the consequences of you wanting her as a famle and wife to disregard a very important thing to a women that also keeps any marriage healthy... you both are secure and satisfied with the sexual ability to satisfy her which is also tied to many other dimentions and feelings in how a relationship grows, survives, and gives the feeling of excitement for the future.
You letting that role and part of yourself and what it provides to her and your relationship forever changes how and what she feels about you as her husband and the reasons and benefits of staying in a relationship with you.

I may ask them to pause things for a bit to work out an issue that came up but atleast my own experiences have been by the time you start its too late to go back for either of you and really be happy together knowing neither of you are satisfying your sexual needs completly, however those are different based on husband/wife and individually..

My ex-wife warned me she was scared of admitting to herself and to me where it might lead for her to really like it and want it all the time alot and deal safely whereever her desires may take her and us...all my partners who started entered into this lifestyle had to rationalize and remind themselves which malles they wouldnt respond to their advances and why they had to reject thiem no matter if noramly single they wiould be interested since its now a completely new and unfamiliar situation they have never been in any relationship.

once a man is cucked he may ask his wife to stop but he will accept whatever she tells him to since being a cuckold is to be submissive. So she says yes dear i will stop but do you really want me to miss out and give up the one small thing that i do and besides you know i love just you and only fuck other men for your pleasure oh and lick that cum off my nipple before it dries

My wife and many women refer to sexual intercourse as "making love". When a woman thinks in that way in a cuckold or cheating situation there is great danger to the marriage/relationship which, at the very lest, has been significantly altered.

Back