If your husband/boyfriend asked you to stop the lifestyle

When we got started in this lifestyle and my husband was the encouraging factor to me getting started we had a very serious talk about a month in that I was now fully committed and this was now something I loved and was part of our relationship. I'm not sure how I could stop at this point. Even now with all the covid mess I'm so sexually frustrated and know my husband simply isn't enough to satisfy me. I cannot wait to get back into being with other sexy black men. I live for it!
Why isn't your husband enough? If you had the choice and had to make it now, would you move out and live with a black bull for the rest of your life or stay with your husband and never have black cock again?

I have told him I would stop if he wanted me too and I probably could...for a while. I dont believe humans are supposed to be monogamous, and luckily he feels the same. I generally find myself cheating in relationships. I get caught up in the attention, taboo, and excitement. One thing always leads to another and I have a cock in me that shouldn't be there. I could stop while we fix issues, I could stop if he has an issue with a guy but I couldn't stop forever. I could never deal with one dick the rest of my life.
I wish more so many more white boyfriends and husbands understood that deep need and desire for a white woman to keep taking huge black bull cocks and loads once they experience them. It's so powerful.

When we got started in this lifestyle and my husband was the encouraging factor to me getting started we had a very serious talk about a month in that I was now fully committed and this was now something I loved and was part of our relationship. I'm not sure how I could stop at this point. Even now with all the covid mess I'm so sexually frustrated and know my husband simply isn't enough to satisfy me. I cannot wait to get back into being with other sexy black men. I live for it!
I would love to watch you in action with a BBC.

I like your answer

Once a woman starts she probably would never stop. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

There’s no way I’d stop her. It’s simply that we love each other too much emotionally and her sexual relationships are just that. We see it as our norm and if she ever stops, it would be her choice only. I’m here to love her and take care of her as a husband. That’s what we like and have no issues otherwise.
We are more passionate and affectionate since we started. It’s like when we first met and it’s worth every minute.

I can understand you ,,,

it will never come to that because the husband is already a willing submissive and will not demand but also the wife who is dominant will take care of her husband and sense that he is unhappy and she will do what is needed. Women who own cucks value them usually and realize what their husband is giving them so they do not want to abuse him unless it is in fun. Cock is easy to find but a man who treats her like she wants is rare

If he pressured her to go black and she gets used to it so much for years because of him and then he asks her to stop out of nowhere. Well that's a really crappy thing to do. He got her into that lifestyle, he shouldn't expect her to quit when he wants to once she gets hot into it.

If he pressured her to go black and she gets used to it so much for years because of him and then he asks her to stop out of nowhere. Well that's a really crappy thing to do. (...)
It's same "crappy" as pressuring her in the first place. And same "crappy" of her to go on even he doesn't want to (just to get back at him?). There's definitely a relationship problem there in the scenario you describe. Both should work on that if they think their relationship is worth it, or go their own separate ways otherwise. How can it work out in a good way if it is lacking respect or interest for each other?

Every couple has their own dynamic. I just know, if I was in a committed relationship, and we went into this, I would want to have ground rules, and one would be that either party could put the brakes on it. If she doesn't want to do that? Well, she values the sex more than her significant other, in my opinion.

If I was the male, we have both agreed to the ground rules, and she broke them, I'd bail on the relationship. I'm not going to spout all that fantasy cuck crap about "well, white women have to have black cock" or something like that.

I will say yes. It's going to be a BIG yes. I will stop with no regret.
We have started it based on the fact that we will both feel happy to engage in such experiences.
he did not push me to it. I brought it first to the open before we got married under one condition that it excites him to see fucked by others on occasions and circumstances that we both build.
I cannot fathom sex with others without having the certainty that he is totally in it and turned on.
The perspective of seeing him excited when I do it makes me horny. The whole philosophy is here and this how our love is.
So, I will stop and consider all this a blip in my life. One blink of an eye
Suffice it to say that we have plenty to share in our life

I have told him I would stop if he wanted me too and I probably could...for a while. I dont believe humans are supposed to be monogamous, and luckily he feels the same. I generally find myself cheating in relationships. I get caught up in the attention, taboo, and excitement. One thing always leads to another and I have a cock in me that shouldn't be there. I could stop while we fix issues, I could stop if he has an issue with a guy but I couldn't stop forever. I could never deal with one dick the rest of my life.
Wow. Thanks for your honesty. :cool:

OFF-TOPIC: Have you held your wedding last fall/winter? And did you go through with your plan of a "cuck ceremony"? TY

Love your candor about it, he should never ask u to stop, though, unless there's really dire circumstances, you know? Sharing the wife's enjoyment can be the most exhilarating joy for her loving hubby😊

I have stopped when asked to. There are times that my spouse and I took a break to make sure this is what we want to do and how to proceed with it. There are times in a marriage that I think one should take a break, and just a week or a month is a break, and evaluate each person's involvement in this lifestyle. We have been married a long time and have been involved in the lifestyle from early in our marriage. This lifestyle isn't for everyone but for those who embrace it and it brings you closer should enjoy it together. My marriage has changed throughout this journey and we are closer now than when we first got married. I love my spouse and make sure that their needs are taken care of as well as my own.

Back