If your husband/boyfriend asked you to stop the lifestyle

Jason12395

Male
From
UK
Example: Say you have been considered "Black only" for a number of months/years and have a husband/boyfriend who supported you but eventually he came to you and asked if it could stop.

What would you say or do? Would you say yes to it stopping and be content having sex with your husband/boyfriend again or would you say no and continue the lifestyle whether they liked it or not. I'm curious to hear from real hotwives involved in the lifestyle, do you have that fear that your husband/boyfriend may say this and would you respect him if he did.

Yes I would absolutely respect h is wishes. The past year has been incredible with our friend and I certainly want it to continue but not at the cost of my husband being unhappy. I married him, love him, and my first priority will always be him.
But that's exactly why he won't tell you to stop it. Because he has confidence in your relationship and trusts you, and "just" because you are that loyal trustworthy person. i've been in different "types" of relationships before, including swinging and a (half-)open relationship. And it was awesome. Having a partner you are so close with that you can do "stuff" with that perhaps noone else would even suspect let alone understand, and yet you are taking every step through this together is just amazing. i think many people who are trapped in their kinky fantasies and haven't had that experience yet just don't realize how rewarding it can be to experience a good thing together as a couple. :lips: Please, stay healthy through these times. ;)

But that's exactly why he won't tell you to stop it. Because he has confidence in your relationship and trusts you, and "just" because you are that loyal trustworthy person. i've been in different "types" of relationships before, including swinging and a (half-)open relationship. And it was awesome. Having a partner you are so close with that you can do "stuff" with that perhaps noone else would even suspect let alone understand, and yet you are taking every step through this together is just amazing. i think many people who are trapped in their kinky fantasies and haven't had that experience yet just don't realize how rewarding it can be to experience a good thing together as a couple. :lips: Please, stay healthy through these times. ;)
Very well said and yes I agree 100%. We have no secrets and never doubt each others commitment to each other. It definitely makes things seem more natural and easy for me to let loose with my guy.

I have told him I would stop if he wanted me too and I probably could...for a while. I dont believe humans are supposed to be monogamous, and luckily he feels the same. I generally find myself cheating in relationships. I get caught up in the attention, taboo, and excitement. One thing always leads to another and I have a cock in me that shouldn't be there. I could stop while we fix issues, I could stop if he has an issue with a guy but I couldn't stop forever. I could never deal with one dick the rest of my life.

Example: Say you have been considered "Black only" for a number of months/years and have a husband/boyfriend who supported you but eventually he came to you and asked if it could stop.

What would you say or do? Would you say yes to it stopping and be content having sex with your husband/boyfriend again or would you say no and continue the lifestyle whether they liked it or not. I'm curious to hear from real hotwives involved in the lifestyle, do you have that fear that your husband/boyfriend may say this and would you respect him if he did.
(Her) No, he doesn’t get a say in that. I love him, but he’s here for me.

If it's seriously a thing and it's really going to hurt the marriage sure she should. BUT, I'd say overwhelmingly, a guy shouldn't give a woman that and just take it away...

As they say, once the cat is out of the bag...it's entirely different trying to put
it back inside. Likewise, it's unreasonable to expect any woman to restrict her
sexual pleasures if her husband initially encouraged her to explore and expand
her experiences. It's both. hypocritical and sad

Last edited:
Really interesting responses, thank you everyone for commenting. So now that you've been and are in the lifestyle that your husband or boyfriend encouraged you to do in the first place. What would make you want/neee to stay in the lifestyle? Is it that your husband isn't as good in bed or you don't feel that same electricity as you do with a black man.

Whenever my hubby chops this attitudes I move in with my black lover for couple days that gets him begging but, the chasity cage works best I highly recommend it
Whenever my hubby chops this attitudes I move in with my black lover for couple days that gets him begging but, the chasity cage works best I highly recommend it
Whenever I chop my attitude she and her bull use the whip (ridingcrop) to restore my attittude

I pushed her to go black and it wouldn't be fair asking her to stop. She wouldn't stop anyway. She would try to made me stop asking by ******* using a belt or whip. If that wouldn't change my attitude she would leave me.

When we got started in this lifestyle and my husband was the encouraging factor to me getting started we had a very serious talk about a month in that I was now fully committed and this was now something I loved and was part of our relationship. I'm not sure how I could stop at this point. Even now with all the covid mess I'm so sexually frustrated and know my husband simply isn't enough to satisfy me. I cannot wait to get back into being with other sexy black men. I live for it!

When we got started in this lifestyle and my husband was the encouraging factor to me getting started we had a very serious talk about a month in that I was now fully committed and this was now something I loved and was part of our relationship. I'm not sure how I could stop at this point. Even now with all the covid mess I'm so sexually frustrated and know my husband simply isn't enough to satisfy me. I cannot wait to get back into being with other sexy black men. I live for it!
Your husband is lucky

Back