Lifestyle Choice for Singles... Is it possible?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Many couples in a (half-)open relationship have mentioned to have a well-discussed and well-defined lifestyle agreement, sometimes even a written and signed contract. In some cases - with a regular third - that agreement/contract even involves three parties, the husband/BF, the wife/GF and their "special friend", not only the (primary) couple.

Now i wonder... Are there any single people (of whatever sex or color ;) ) here who have their own personal "agreement" or set of rules in place that would best describe or explain their/your lifestyle choice as a single person? And if so, would you testify (= write down and share those (ground) "rules", boundaries, etc. that apply to you and your chosen lifestyle)?

Thank you all.

That's cool. May i assume you are single at the moment?

Apart from "No drama" are you seeing Women (or whoever you are into)? Are you open to one night stands, NSA sex / FWBs or a relationship? TY

Yes Im single and looking... Im in between FWB's at the moment. Not into ONS but I might entertain NSA if the woman is attractive and the vibe is right. My goal is to find a LTR.

And when I say no drama... I meant from a short term or fwb situation. I dont have to put up with it and can easily exit the situation with minimal consequences. Obviously its different when having a LTR. You compromise where you can for the sake of love.

Last edited:
Yes Im single and looking... Im in between FWB's at the moment. Not into ONS but I might entertain NSA if the woman is attractive and the vibe is right. My goal is to find a LTR.

And when I say no drama... I meant from a short term or fwb situation. I dont have to put up with it and can easily exit the situation with minimal consequences. Obviously its different when having a LTR. You compromise where you can for the sake of love.
i understand your logic and your input is very appreciated. It looks like a Hotwife would make a good match for your intentions until you find your LTR?! All the best!

yes. me & alyssa have well established rules for this to keep our marriage strong, growing & secure/stable.
That's great if not downright very important, and i wish you nothing but the best!
This thread however is one of the few where singles are addressed, not couples, if you don't mind. ;)

Back