Can You Quit the Hotwife Lifestyle?

Over the years several women I know have quit the lifestyle. One husband asked her to as she was developing feelings of love rather than lust. Another had d a u ghters who were 14 and snooping in mom's bedroom and another was thinking of divorcing and embracing the lifestyle permanently.

Can you stop yourself from wanting BIG BLACK COCK, even if your husband is seriously against such? Would you dare quit the lifestyle at this stage if your husband gave you an ultimatum to do so?

View attachment 6753174
If I had a husband, I would choose a black cock. Because if he started to limit my desires, then I won't be able to build anything good with him. He will be arrogant and limit you more and more. And the BBC is freedom and I have no intention of giving it up.

Can you stop yourself from wanting BIG BLACK COCK, even if your husband is seriously against such? Would you dare quit the lifestyle at this stage if your husband gave you an ultimatum to do so?

View attachment 6753174

View attachment 6753174

View attachment 6753174
My desire will always be there to have BBC in my daily life, nothing would change that, my Cucky does what I say and I love him even more for that.
However if my Husband absolutely drew a line and refused me, demanding to stop the Cuckolding lifestyle I would he is the man of my dreams, I would just make him wear a strap on black dildo while he makes love to me.
It takes all participants to participate or this lifestyle does NOT work.
I pay special attention Cucky is getting everything he needs, not just all about me.
Cucky goes the extra mile daily to make sure I'm taken care of. I want him to feel the same way

It's was hot as hell when we got into it and my friend was fucking her and filling her up a few times a week, but he had to quit for his own reasons and now she wants a BBC, but not many options where we are!

My desire will always be there to have BBC in my daily life, nothing would change that, my Cucky does what I say and I love him even more for that.
However if my Husband absolutely drew a line and refused me, demanding to stop the Cuckolding lifestyle I would he is the man of my dreams, I would just make him wear a strap on black dildo while he makes love to me.
It takes all participants to participate or this lifestyle does NOT work.
I pay special attention Cucky is getting everything he needs, not just all about me.
Cucky goes the extra mile daily to make sure I'm taken care of. I want him to feel the same way
But even if he told you to stop, wouldn't you strive to convince him to change his mind, or would you simply stop?

tumblr_n9lo98TtlT1r30jn4o1_500.jpg

Back