If your husband/boyfriend asked you to stop the lifestyle

I remember when my ex told me she did not want to fuck anyone but me after a couple of years of pure joy and excitement watching her fuck black guys. She said she was having a tough time with the morality issue. Not sure why it took her so long to think about that. Her first BBC was Christmas day 2008. I was disappointed but as someone mentioned I have the memories and the vids. My marriage was more important. About three months into BBC sobriety she out of the blue said "I think I'm ready for black cock again." Then right up until a month before we separated in September 2018 she fucked so many guys and seemed to enjoy it as much or probably even more than I did. This pic was a month before I moved out. And no, It had zero to do with the lifestyle. We still talk often and she told me she's only fucked one other black guy since. He was our neighbor. We were supposed to get together when I was still living there but she ******* before he got there and then the timing never worked out after that. I was excitingly disappointed when she told me he was so big that it wasn't much fun and hurt. I wished I could have been there to help. I was thinking damn he must have been huge because she had no problem taking the 10" long and thick cock from one of her regulars. Sorry for the long post but the topic triggered the memories! I still have faith we will get back together when she gets herself together and we can continue the journey.

Attachments

• Sol.png
    Sol.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Mine asked me to stop and even then demanded I stop. We’ve been divorced for three wonderful years.
was him being cucked cause you to lose respect for him or was the sex that bad? Im just wondering how you would of felt if he would of had the balls to fuck another woman? Or maybe he did would of you asked him to stop? I'm new to all this more bi then cuck I guess. So just wondering would of sent PM but your profile is closed to me maybe not paid member?

was him being cucked cause you to lose respect for him or was the sex that bad? Im just wondering how you would of felt if he would of had the balls to fuck another woman? Or maybe he did would of you asked him to stop? I'm new to all this more bi then cuck I guess. So just wondering would of sent PM but your profile is closed to me maybe not paid member?
It doesn’t really matter anymore. He brought me to the lifestyle but didn’t like the effect. For me, I’m happier without him around.

I will say yes. It's going to be a BIG yes. I will stop with no regret.
We have started it based on the fact that we will both feel happy to engage in such experiences.
he did not push me to it. I brought it first to the open before we got married under one condition that it excites him to see fucked by others on occasions and circumstances that we both build.
I cannot fathom sex with others without having the certainty that he is totally in it and turned on.
The perspective of seeing him excited when I do it makes me horny. The whole philosophy is here and this how our love is.
So, I will stop and consider all this a blip in my life. One blink of an eye
Suffice it to say that we have plenty to share in our life
Yours is the most honest answer I have ever read on this site. Husbands and wives are supposed to be until dead do us part. You are both on the same journey. If one wishes to stop, it should be honoured. It could be for sickness or just because of a change of heart. There are other ways to keep the spark besides kink.

Yes I would absolutely respect h is wishes. The past year has been incredible with our friend and I certainly want it to continue but not at the cost of my husband being unhappy. I married him, love him, and my first priority will always be him.
totally agree!! great hearing the truth verse all the fakes on here..yes our fantasy of me enjoying black men, has enhanced our marriage...such a turn on having strong secure husband..who to this day still turns me on and has tongue second to none...but the thrill of meeting teasing flirting then picking hot hung black man..is intoxicating...dark ebony skin next to mine..dark black cock stretching my pink lips..such a thrill....but none of it compares to my lifestyle..my family or my man...no bbc worth any of that ...but i will enjoy hot bbc when hubby allows me..he said no more tomorrow...i would agree and move on.....being tied to chair..oh boy!.jpgclubnightbbc thong.jpgfriday night mom.jpgneed it bad.jpgsanibel hot.jpg

totally agree!! great hearing the truth verse all the fakes on here..yes our fantasy of me enjoying black men, has enhanced our marriage...such a turn on having strong secure husband..who to this day still turns me on and has tongue second to none...but the thrill of meeting teasing flirting then picking hot hung black man..is intoxicating...dark ebony skin next to mine..dark black cock stretching my pink lips..such a thrill....but none of it compares to my lifestyle..my family or my man...no bbc worth any of that ...but i will enjoy hot bbc when hubby allows me..he said no more tomorrow...i would agree and move on.....View attachment 3499187View attachment 3499188View attachment 3499190View attachment 3499191View attachment 3499192
So awesome of you to say this. An honest answer.

No. What I am saying in essence is that if the husband made a request of his wife that she stop the lifestyle after he had encouraged her and she loved it it would be unfair to her. It really would show that his love for her is insecure.
If both are craving a different kind of lifestyle, trouble will be preprogrammed. AFAi understand you, in the example you provided the wife seems to be more of poly person than a hotwife. If that's not what the husband had in mind, he will probably start feeling uncomfortable and veto in order to save their marriage. The question is: does the wife love her husband enough that she will care for her husband's feelings and react in a way that doesn't put their marriage at risk?

Just because a partner brings up a fantasy and suggests to change the couple's lifestyle in a way that it extends to that fantasy does not mean a hall pass for the rest of their lives. If it is lived as indeed a couple's lifestyle, both will always check back with their partner to see if they are still okay with any progress or change that may occur. Anything else would be selfish and not even a couple's lifestyle.

Yes I would absolutely respect h is wishes. The past year has been incredible with our friend and I certainly want it to continue but not at the cost of my husband being unhappy. I married him, love him, and my first priority will always be him.
Refreshing to read you play within your Marraige. Thank You Lee

Back