I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

I can't pass up the opportunity to humiliate and mock a white man in any social situation.
If he spills something or gets something wrong at the mall. If he's not muscular or if he's awkward and white, I make fun always.
I can't pass up the chance to hint that he's being cuckolded.
The more I do this to white males who think they are real men, the more I spread and encourage their interracial cuckold fantasies.

I can't pass up the opportunity to humiliate and mock a white man in any social situation.
If he spills something or gets something wrong at the mall. If he's not muscular or if he's awkward and white, I make fun always.
I can't pass up the chance to hint that he's being cuckolded.
The more I do this to white males who think they are real men, the more I spread and encourage their interracial cuckold fantasies.

Yes, I met Misty when she had her boyfriends and ALL THEM were cuckolded. My relationship is always funny and inusited.

I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....

If you can make it work for both of you but don't let yourself be short changed. Get something out of it for yourself.
Does your wife just have the one relationship?

If you can make it work for both of you but don't let yourself be short changed. Get something out of it for yourself.
Does your wife just have the one relationship?

I read her email. She sees two guys, not often but she sees them. I always suspected it but I really didn't know until September when I got into her email. She is very sexual, we have lots of sex and she is very loving to me. I think she is just very sexual and has always been very sexual. How can I get something out of it?

I read her email. She sees two guys, not often but she sees them. I always suspected it but I really didn't know until September when I got into her email. She is very sexual, we have lots of sex and she is very loving to me. I think she is just very sexual and has always been very sexual.

How can I get something out of it?

I don't know, just depends on what your into.
I guess if your not turned on by filming her having sex with black men,
try getting one or two other women for yourself.

You sound like my hubs! And I have never questioned his manhood, he is all man, just with some kinky interests!

I'm slightly kinky. But I dunno, we have not talked about her affairs all these years and now I need to talk about them with her and she does not want to. I hate the tension between us when I do, and if I don't talk about it things are cheery I suppose. We are very passionate with each other, sex is great............but she continuous her affairs.

White boys who are in a state of denial about being cuckolds make me giggle to myself. I find myself constantly giggling at the thought. In the end though all such white boys should be ****** to watch it. If they still don't believe they should be ****** to lick black cock clean directly after their girls or their women have been inseminated JUSTLY with superior African sperm.

But I giggle so much. My husband has a really racist friend from Louisiana. He used to vote for David Duke, the white supremacist guy.

What he doesn't know is that his wife has been cuckolding him since the 90's. And spending his money to do it.

It's such a beautiful laugh.

That's a great story. Men so bigoted deserve the poetic justice of thinking their marriage idyllic --- yet the love of his life cuckolded him with those whom he found despicable.
I hope woman gets all her dreams, and each fantasy, to be realized and come true. She deserves great happiness. Ingenuity such as hers is rare and worthy of praise. Obviously, she is brilliant.
I believe free choice and communications to be important. Vital to continue any relationship. That said, watching is a sight I hope every man sees at least once. More often, preferably.
A reward would be to allow us white boys to swallow the superior Black Man's cum.

I would rather she did not. I tried confronting her about it but she shuts down. She says she loves me and she says she wants to be with me. She is really sweet with me......... when we go out we have a lot of fun, she knows so many people and she has a lot of really gorgeous friends. Some of them have to know what she is up to, I think one of her best friends is a stripper or something. I guess I am too comfortable, we make good money and we have this fun lifestyle. Dayummmm. The only thing is her infidelity.

Don't give her a choice. Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind. Just simply tell her "We WILL discuss this NOW, fully, or I will be left with no choice but to file divorce papers in the morning.".

White boys were made to be cuckolded.
I was made to enjoy Black cock and be seeded deep in my pure Aryan womb.
It is what nature intended.
If God didn't want it to happen why did he make Black Cock so Big and Beautiful?
Why did he make little white boys jack off to the act?
Why did he make willing white pussy addicted to their vibrant African spears?

Having fun little troll boy?

[QUdefinition iFour, post: 594659, member: 43197"]If your wife is having sex with other men, white or black, with or without your knowledge, then by definition you are a cuckold.[/QUOTE]
By definition, she is a cheater! U just wanted to add the cuck stuff

QUOTE="B Bull, post: 596348, member: 57395"]I guess. When we go out and run into people we know, I know they find her soooo beautiful, and proper and loving. I wonder what they would think of her if they knew she sees other men.[/QUOTE]
U saying that she is a very beautiful sorry but we all wanna see for our self.

My husband Allows me to fuck other men I happen to like Black WTF I got a white Cock at home I been Fucking for years several times a week. He fucks any women he wants. When we first got in the IR scene we only did couples together. Harder to arrange than you would think. Alot more SBM looking for cpls. So my husband agreed to do 3 ways. Our 2nd hook up. The guy was rude and very disrespectful. When my Husband told him to watch his mouth. The guy said something about sitting down and watch while a real man fucks his wife. When he was done he was gonna make him suck his dick. My husband stomped him until he couldnt get up. Threw him into the hall naked. Your Alpha Male came back a little while later. Crying in a towel with the police . Wanting my husband arrested for beating him up. I explained what had occurred. My Husband told them Im was gonna let this punk fuck my wife and he had the nerve to disrespect me to my face. I put the boots to him. The cops laughing their asses off. Gave the guy his stuff told him get out before the arrested him for attempted ******* Asking me you didnt want to have sex with this guy did you mam. I think it takes more of a man. To hold down his wife while she gets her brains fucked out. Takes her home fucks her often. Instead of some guy who loses his mind because someone put a dick in his wife. Ending the marriage or in most cases beating her up. B Bull you say Slut like its a bad thing. If my Husband is a Cuckold by definition Im sure he could care less he owns the Pussy

Back