I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

My husband Allows me to fuck other men I happen to like Black WTF I got a white Cock at home I been Fucking for years several times a week. He fucks any women he wants. When we first got in the IR scene we only did couples together. Harder to arrange than you would think. Alot more SBM looking for cpls. So my husband agreed to do 3 ways. Our 2nd hook up. The guy was rude and very disrespectful. When my Husband told him to watch his mouth. The guy said something about sitting down and watch while a real man fucks his wife. When he was done he was gonna make him suck his dick. My husband stomped him until he couldnt get up. Threw him into the hall naked. Your Alpha Male came back a little while later. Crying in a towel with the police . Wanting my husband arrested for beating him up. I explained what had occurred. My Husband told them Im was gonna let this punk fuck my wife and he had the nerve to disrespect me to my face. I put the boots to him. The cops laughing their asses off. Gave the guy his stuff told him get out before the arrested him for attempted ******* Asking me you didnt want to have sex with this guy did you mam. I think it takes more of a man. To hold down his wife while she gets her brains fucked out. Takes her home fucks her often. Instead of some guy who loses his mind because someone put a dick in his wife. Ending the marriage or in most cases beating her up. B Bull you say Slut like its a bad thing. If my Husband is a Cuckold by definition Im sure he could care less he owns the Pussy

I'm not going to lose my mind. I'm just sad. She is absolutely gorgeous, and she throws herself at some man. Why would she be interested in a man that goes around screwing around and partying and not even that good looking. He has money but WTF? It even looks funny, the old guy with the hot young girl. I could just hear the comments people make.

I disagree. I am not and will never be a cuckold. I don't want to be punked, I can kick ass. I just have a wife that is...... European, very sexual and she just is different. A cuckold is like a guy that wants to be there..I don't want to be there, I don't want to watch either and I definitely don't want to hang out. I just think my wife is very sexual, and she makes it work with me because she is discrete and very loving to me. I guess the only reason I came to this site is because ...well I got into her email and I didn't know how often she was seeing him, nor the level of their relationship. I also found she also sees this 44 year old military guy and well I felt ...... a lot of things.

me thinks you protest too much.

I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....
If this is even a legit couple. What's your point! My husband says you just sound like a whiny bitch. We don't agree with half the post in the forum. If we don't like it we don't read. Get over it!!! Sorry.

If this is even a legit couple. What's your point! My husband says you just sound like a whiny bitch. We don't agree with half the post in the forum. If we don't like it we don't read. Get over it!!! Sorry.

Why cause I have an opinion that does not line up with yours. You don't have to engage me, you can say what you want in these forums I'm sure, .... I was venting during I guess a time when I was struggling with MY situation. I meant no disrespect but I did feel a certain way. I meant no offense.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I do not ever push my views on other people, unlike some on here. I would however suggest you go back and re-read what you posted. You say you were struggling with your situation. Instead of portraying that and asking for advice you ended up flaming other people for THEIR views.

Whats with all the ill will. Chill. Move on, you had your two cents worth.
first off.. that comment was not directed towards you. Here's a suggestion, get some counseling, ditch the wife, or both. Whatever works honey. You feel having your own opinion is important.. and it is, and yet you are the one railing against everyone else on here ie: "I don't like a lot of the posts on here." Well then practice what you preach.

first off.. that comment was not directed towards you. Here's a suggestion, get some counseling, ditch the wife, or both. Whatever works honey. You feel having your own opinion is important.. and it is, and yet you are the one railing against everyone else on here ie: "I don't like a lot of the posts on here." Well then practice what you preach.

You'll have to excuse me on that one. I was feeling ill will....... so I am coping with my situation, It's mine alone. I guess I was not in the right state of mind when I started in here. I caught her and was looking for answers. I am in love with her, and I do have to figure this out. I do love the sexuality she shares with me, I guess I am almost addicted to it. Does that kind of sexuality come with her mindset... maybe? I don't know..

I'm very sorry you are going through this turmoil. I don't know your situation though it does seem to me that she's rubbing in your face. My husband and I do not have a relationship that is divisive, nor would I ever knowingly humiliate him.

You'll have to excuse me on that one. I was feeling ill will....... so I am coping with my situation, It's mine alone. I guess I was not in the right state of mind when I started in here. I caught her and was looking for answers. I am in love with her, and I do have to figure this out. I do love the sexuality she shares with me, I guess I am almost addicted to it. Does that kind of sexuality come with her mindset... maybe? I don't know..
I know it was not directed towards me, but I really, completely understand.

I'm very sorry you are going through this turmoil. I don't know your situation though it does seem to me that she's rubbing in your face. My husband and I do not have a relationship that is divisive, nor would I ever knowingly humiliate him.

She's not rubbing it in my face. I guess I have a choice.......I thought I could change her. We're talking about stuff. But seriously sex is not the ultimate part of life, and she knows it. She just goes and does things impulsively for sexual pleasure and gets herself in messes. All for a bit of kink. She then comes crying to me, not to leave her..... I love her. People get thrown off by her beauty, she seems very confident and bold but she isn't, that is why she does what she does. Were working on things........... she is not living at home right now. She texts me every day. I'm going to go to the club tonight and this time, I'm going to make my presence felt. Maybe she wont be there? well see.

She's not rubbing it in my face. I guess I have a choice.......I thought I could change her. We're talking about stuff. But seriously sex is not the ultimate part of life, and she knows it. She just goes and does things impulsively for sexual pleasure and gets herself in messes. All for a bit of kink. She then comes crying to me, not to leave her..... I love her. People get thrown off by her beauty, she seems very confident and bold but she isn't, that is why she does what she does. Were working on things........... she is not living at home right now. She texts me every day. I'm going to go to the club tonight and this time, I'm going to make my presence felt. Maybe she wont be there? well see.

All I can say is do what you feel you need to do.

Back