I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

lol did you say be nice. i see why yo wife fucks real men. youre mad at me for what?saying the truth. and plz dont try to be tough over the internet bcuz if i was in front of you id do a lot more than stare, trust me. you got a lot of nerve trying to talk tough when you cant even satisfy your wife. id fuck her right in front of you and dare you to do something abt it while im pumping this potent seed in her belly. go sit down somewhere and wait for your wife to some home with a pussy full if a niggas cum. o wait u probably think she uses condoms!! lol. man you are in complete denial. just keep supporting her financially and she'll keep getting her pussy banged by bbc

I'm not mad at you, but by the way you are talking I'm pretty sure your a small wimpy guy. Happy trolling fu.

small wimpy guy? hey jack ass did u see my avatar? thats me putting my 9 inches in some wet white pussy while her man was at work. its amazing how much u wanna be seen as macho. someone should put u in ur place. ur a cuck. ur only job is to shut up and watch ur wife get fucked, take pics, and clean out here pussy

It's very true.
Just look at Michael J Fox.

I bet he's a cuckold. No matter how many times he "Goes back to the Future."

Every time he gets interracial cuckolded.

It can't be stopped.

I disagree. I am not and will never be a cuckold. I don't want to be punked, I can kick ass. I just have a wife that is...... European, very sexual and she just is different. A cuckold is like a guy that wants to be there..I don't want to be there, I don't want to watch either and I definitely don't want to hang out. I just think my wife is very sexual, and she makes it work with me because she is discrete and very loving to me. I guess the only reason I came to this site is because ...well I got into her email and I didn't know how often she was seeing him, nor the level of their relationship. I also found she also sees this 44 year old military guy and well I felt ...... a lot of things.

Then I suggest you do some research http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

White boys who are in a state of denial about being cuckolds make me giggle to myself. I find myself constantly giggling at the thought. In the end though all such white boys should be ****** to watch it. If they still don't believe they should be ****** to lick black cock clean directly after their girls or their women have been inseminated JUSTLY with superior African sperm.

It's such a beautiful laugh.

It's a responsibility charge. I have to let her safe, to do reassurances, encourage adventures, to reach her mind the time is needed and good is have a long term relationship. I have to make her dream out our life, and willing our Hotwife's Cuckold affair. I am a caught bewitched white man to the unique woman that gives me attention like my girlfriend, even never kissed us. We are really kinky because there's no way to do not exist anything between us. so confidences :p

White boys should be divided into two castes in a just Obama dictatorship for life. The willing cuckolds and the reluctant. The reluctant / unwilling are slaves, and have no rights. The willing cuckolds can have some rights.

I disagree. I am not and will never be a cuckold. I don't want to be punked, I can kick ass. I just have a wife that is...... European, very sexual and she just is different. A cuckold is like a guy that wants to be there..I don't want to be there, I don't want to watch either and I definitely don't want to hang out. I just think my wife is very sexual, and she makes it work with me because she is discrete and very loving to me. I guess the only reason I came to this site is because ...well I got into her email and I didn't know how often she was seeing him, nor the level of their relationship. I also found she also sees this 44 year old military guy and well I felt ...... a lot of things.

Your connotation of the word "cuckold" is based on what you read here and on other sites, and is not the actual definition of the word. A cuckold is a man whose wife is having sex with other men, end of story. All the other stuff that you mentioned are not required or essential elements of being a cuckold, those are just facets that some people have added to the picture to enhance their own experience.

White boys were made to be cuckolded.
I was made to enjoy Black cock and be seeded deep in my pure Aryan womb.
It is what nature intended.
If God didn't want it to happen why did he make Black Cock so Big and Beautiful?
Why did he make little white boys jack off to the act?
Why did he make willing white pussy addicted to their vibrant African spears?

White boys should be divided into two castes in a just Obama dictatorship for life. The willing cuckolds and the reluctant. The reluctant / unwilling are slaves, and have no rights. The willing cuckolds can have some rights.

Yes! You won. Misty slaved me :(

I learn this form of pleasure passing 4 YEARS of denying and confidence friendship she knowing I love her like Mistress and I do she to feel herself as a Hotwife. I do she feel herself HOT AS FUCK! And we learned to deal with other in this way. Now she began to date black guys... I am not a cuckold because i NEVER mated her.

My wife is not a slut, she is being a slut, but 'slut' is not essential as a word to mean the woman female. This is only a state of be.

White boys were made to be cuckolded.
I was made to enjoy Black cock and be seeded deep in my pure Aryan womb.
It is what nature intended.
If God didn't want it to happen why did he make Black Cock so Big and Beautiful?
Why did he make little white boys jack off to the act?
Why did he make willing white pussy addicted to their vibrant African spears?

Yes, Mistress. 'Misty' is the name to young lady girls to this meaning.

Misty began black guys now, and I need to support her ever. We grew together, we have very confidence and our relationship is so 'rooted' which when she switch the boyfriend, she finds me to a talk. We know as an Indian Couple in Brazil I would to be want opened to other girls but we knew she want to enjoy the guys known as 'Bulls'.

I feel actually we are very happy and enjoying so much energy is accumulated among us.

Back