I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

If it´s in the fantasy domains, fine. The human mind is very creative, thankfully. Who are we to censor these reveries. Even if something is true, with two adulcts consent, is ok, if it´s within the law, But the discussion is very good. Thanks.

Discussion is one thing, flaming everyone in the process is not discussion.

Go back and read the original post on this thread and check out how he started out the "conversation".

I´ve read the original post before. Yeah, we agree, B. Bull wasn´t polite when he describe as "stupid" his wife relationship. But, polite or unpolite, he created oportunitty to discuss some subjects here and we are discussing.

Go back and read the original post on this thread and check out how he started out the "conversation".
I see nothing wrong with his first post; certainly not what I'd call a flame. He's verbally attacked no one in particular, has he? He's simply a man who's frustrated and angry that he doesn't have his wife as he wants her. For cuckolding or any fetish to work, it has to work for all involved or someone is going to be unhappy. She's his wife ... she should be making efforts to make it work, or stop altogether. In legal terms, she's committing adultery, which is grounds for divorce. She doesn't care what her husband thinks or feels, however, so he's come here to state his grievance; at least some will give him a sympathetic ear. Many won't, however, because B2W is like the ancient Roman arenas, most people come here to see *******, not grant mercy. One person's pain is another person's joy. I, personally look at the bond of marriage as the sacred ground on which everything else is built. If the ground isn't solid, everything above it will fail ... pretty simple logic.
Problem with him, however, is he's letting his heart override practical decision making ... he's making concessions in his marriage because he loves her so deeply ... a true cuckold in that sense. So, regardless of what others suggest he do or not do, he's going to do what his heart wants. He's in for more misery until he faces and accepts his reality, and that sometimes takes a while. From his writings, however, it appears he's starting to tire of her BS, and I say to that, "congratulations"!

Last edited:
Ok so now we're having a circular conversation. By the way, the stupid comment was just one very small part of what I described as flaming. Bottom line, everyone likes what they like. If you're married and there is no communication or agreement between each other, you are destined to fail, regardless of the dynamics sexually.

I disagree. I am not and will never be a cuckold. I don't want to be punked, I can kick ass. I just have a wife that is...... European, very sexual and she just is different. A cuckold is like a guy that wants to be there..I don't want to be there, I don't want to watch either and I definitely don't want to hang out. I just think my wife is very sexual, and she makes it work with me because she is discrete and very loving to me. I guess the only reason I came to this site is because ...well I got into her email and I didn't know how often she was seeing him, nor the level of their relationship. I also found she also sees this 44 year old military guy and well I felt ...... a lot of things.
You sound like a politician.....Not being ugly, but politicians are willing to let their wives/husbands do most anything, to get something they want. Personally I don't see you as being a cuckold. I just see you as being indifferent and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you both are ok with the boundaries set as they are. Which brings me to the one question I do have. When you say you felt "a lot of things" what does that mean. Were you turned on, off, what?

Now that I have read the entire thread. I think this guy needs to leave his wife. He clearly isn't comfortable with this, I don't blame him, and she won't stop. Sounds to me like she is a sex addict. He clearly isn't, so best thing is to either get marriage counseling or leave her. Thats the choices he has. I see a divorce coming......

I imagine if B Bull's thread is true ( and I tend to believe there's some truth to it), he's got his hands and mind full right about now. There's nothing that can distract a man's concentration more than a woman, when he's in love and she isn't. It can screw a man's head totally up. So, if you read this later, B Bull, just know some of us are giving you our best, uncluttered, unbiased thoughts, and are wishing you the best of outcomes. I think all us guys go through something similar at least once in our lives and its a sickening and draining feeling for sure. If you learn something from it, all is not lost. Good luck to you ...
pic_FourLeafClover.jpg Mac

Last edited:
I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums.
As MaCnFries said, the original post doesn´t attack anyone here. To like or don´t like the majority of site´s posts is a right of him. He calls attention just for his individual case, but, as we said, that situation gives us opportunity to discuss many subjects that are still taboo, even for us, liberal persons, such as: husband bondage, femdom and black male supremacy. All fantasy? We doubt. In our case, our interest is swing interracial (change of couples), but we become excited seeing cuckold videos. We don´t practice that kind of sexual preference (adultery only for the wife, or cuckoldry. Swing is same opportunities to both), but we respect those who liked it. We apreciate to read others opinions.

Last edited:
So. I'm glad to check the sight and read what people write. I guess I have some comments.

Yes, I love her. She loves me I am sure. And I admit that she does have alot of sexuality. Does that make her a slut? I guess it depends on whether a slut can be confident, smart and happy. If a slut does not include that then she is not.

My wife is fulfilling her interracial fantasies I suppose. I am having problems with that.

She's back with me at the house. Despite the ******* we have been going through she does bring me peace and love when she's home. I get sad because of my situation, and she always asks me to stop being sad, and that she loves me. She did not go out this past Thursday. I don't want a divorce, and she is talking to me about our issues. Her friends came over and tried to butter me up, being all nice. I did have a good time, how could I not it was me and 5 gorgeous flirty girls in shorts and cleavage heaven.

My wife is the most beautiful of them, and they all respect her. They want me to go out with them. I might this week.

I think everyone gets that about this thread at this point. But when you call it your wife's stupid relationship. It's sounds like interacial isn't even an interest to them let alone swinging. Me and my husband aren't like most couples here. We don't get into the whole supremacy thing. So I'm not bashing. But if your not into letting your wife explore her interacial desires. Then what would a husband find attractive about this site. Does he want BBC? If my husband had no desire for me or himself to experience someone of color. What's the point of being on this site. Unless the person is lying about out true desires. No one desires to be bashed on this site at all. But the opening statement is just confusing if you read it correctly. That's all.

I am not a racist. She is into interracial, all her friends are into that. This site was a pursuit to try to understand that....... I guess I boiled it down to (With comments from my own wife) the fact that "black guys can be overtly sexual and open and fun about it without being creepy" I guess as opposed to uptight and secretive sexual?

I'm glad to check the sight and read what people write. I guess I have some comments.
.... she always asks me to stop being sad, and that she loves me.
I think she has a strange way of saying she loves you, or she doesn't really know what the meaning of that word is. She may care about you, but she doesn't love you, B Bull.

.... Her friends came over and tried to butter me up, being all nice. I did have a good time, how could I not it was me and 5 gorgeous flirty girls in shorts and cleavage heaven.
Those other girls, are they in the same "profession" as your wife, and are you going to discuss that here, or is that information and story reserved for other sites only? Mac

I am not a racist. She is into interracial, all her friends are into that. This site was a pursuit to try to understand that....... I guess I boiled it down to (With comments from my own wife) the fact that "black guys can be overtly sexual and open and fun about it without being creepy" I guess as opposed to uptight and secretive sexual?

Whoa, I don't remember anybody calling anybody a racist.

Why but yourself through the pain, for a person who clearly doesn't respect or love you?

Now that I have read the entire thread. I think this guy needs to leave his wife. He clearly isn't comfortable with this, I don't blame him, and she won't stop. Sounds to me like she is a sex addict. He clearly isn't, so best thing is to either get marriage counseling or leave her. Thats the choices he has. I see a divorce coming......

not sure about divorce but i do see some ADJUSTMENTS coming.
funny how ppl want to experience the Lifestyle, yet lose their ******* when thing don't quite pan out the way they wanted it to go. Quite simply, there are just factors involved that cannot be controlled. I've seen men make the common mistake of getting their women involved but then regretting it when things go 'too far'.

I was personally involved in this EXACT SAME SCENARIO where a guy ******* his (very hot) GF into meeting me for her first BBC threesome. And not boasting or bragging, but after a year of discussions online and finally meeting up, she realized that is was quite simply the best sex she ever had.

He had a SERIOUS problem with that.

She did not care what he thought.

He then tried to coerce her BACK OUT of it but she wasn't having any of that talk.

She eventually left him and we still continue to meet up.

Point is - the guy in this post freely ADMITS his wife's secret affairs turn him on. His REAL problem is his lack of control. This is a fantasy he cannot control.

I think B Bull needs to be VERY careful.
When you have a marriage that is having issues, the ABSOLUTE WORST thing you can do is have outsiders involved, unless they are professionally trained.
Her friends might be fun to look at, etc., but DO NOT listen to them or take their advice!!! And your wife should not either. If she is, you are in serious trouble.
Friends are good for support, but they only support one party or the other. You need to work on coming together, not being divided apart.
Again, sorry for being the unspoken fart in the room, but as long as I think there is a chance this may be real, I am going to try to help and that takes honesty.

Back