I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a slut

I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....
I totally agree with you man....I think the same way....I'm glad that finally someone posted something like this....

I totally agree with you man....I think the same way....I'm glad that finally someone posted something like this....
There you go! Someone agree with you. It makes you realize there are many different types of people and different types of couples here. And that's a good thing.
But I think you need to read the original post very carefully. If both in the couple do not want the (stupid) relationship to happen. Aren't you setting yourself up for heartache and pain???? And you don't talk about the relationship? Meaning you don't communicate? To me this is not a couple that should be together or exploring outside their marriage. Tread lightly. But to each his own. Good luck!
P.S. If this type of relationship is stupid to you. I'm curious. What possible enjoyment would you get from this site???

She's not rubbing it in my face. I guess I have a choice.......I thought I could change her. We're talking about stuff. But seriously sex is not the ultimate part of life, and she knows it. She just goes and does things impulsively for sexual pleasure and gets herself in messes. All for a bit of kink. She then comes crying to me, not to leave her..... I love her. People get thrown off by her beauty, she seems very confident and bold but she isn't, that is why she does what she does. Were working on things........... she is not living at home right now. She texts me every day. I'm going to go to the club tonight and this time, I'm going to make my presence felt. Maybe she wont be there? well see.
B Bull,
One of the BIGGEST mistakes BOTH men and women make in a relationship is thinking the other will change for them or that they can "make" each other change. Yes, you both will grow and change over time (unless you are both in your 80's. lol), but that is a natural progression. It is not something that is influenced, to a major degree, by another person. It is situations, environment. You BOTH will change, but no one can predict if you will become more compatible or less compatible.
My ex and I became less compatible. After 16 years. I pray that does not happen to you. But it might.

B bull, I have some sympathy in what you wrote in your opening post. My hubby has very a fery similar view to yours. He is a bit different though as it was him that persuaded/nagged me into this and was happy i got started and into it, but then hasnt embraced the cuck side of this fully.
If youre ok with your wife going with BBC, you need to get involved somehow to get your pleasure and fun out of it.
I have tried, although not with great success, to be a stern mistress to my hubby and feminize him into more of a cuck, simply so he can get involved more and join in. I do feel a bit guilty sometimes, going out a couple of times a week and not seeing or being with hubby, and him just staying in watching TV or whatever. So ive tried making him do things while im out, leaving my mobile phone on while im with someone etc to excite him, keephim involved.
This should be fun for all involved, with everyone getting their pleasure out of it thats best for them. XX
Did you offer your hubby for him to fuck other women?

Did you offer your hubby for him to fuck other women?
Hes never been interested in that, has a bit of a problem down below sometimes if you get my drift! We did swing a short while before i went with BBC but in the club hubby sat and drank rather than getting off with a lady. X

yes superior, look at what site youre on man. every woman on here is in love, or at leadt lust, with blk men and what we represent.better yet look at youre wife. shes being pumped full of black dick, why? the answer is simple, we are superior. dont get mad at me for speaking the truth. you talk a lot for a cuck. you should learn to be quiet
He's not enjoying the cuck fantasy, lay off already. Not everyone likes your black supremacy fantasy.

I
I'm not racist.
Don't worry mate, you ended up on a niche site where white and black men get off on D/s fantasies and such. Ignore it.
I think you guys might have a difference in compatibility. And you have just broken the spell of 'ignorance is bliss'. It's ok to be incompatible and stay together if there is a workable situation, like saying to your wife, do what you have to do and as long as you make me happy and vice versa all is good. But once you know things, you can start to get upset over her being away etc, because it suddenly becomes obvious where she spends her time and therefore becoming a problem while it was not before.

She will not likely be able to change so the question is if you can undo what you have read and go back to ignorant bliss state again.

Good luck!

I don't like a lot of the posts in these forums. As if my manhood is questionable. I love my wife, she loves me. I let her have her stupid relationship, we don't really talk about it. I guess sometimes I want to believe it does not happen. It does turn me on that she is so beautiful and she has that secret.....
I'm not so quick to call you a cuck, But.... You're wife is DEFINITELY a slut.

I promise you she has zero problems acknowledging that while she is fucking her Black Daddies.

You'd be surprise the amount of filth coming from her mouth (or going on) while a huge BBC is up in her. :blackgreedy:

The name of site is Black-to-white (Interracial). This does not necessarily means cuckoldry or husband submission, although we should respect those who like such practices. But we like interracial swing (change of couples). It´s not the same thing.
I think everyone gets that about this thread at this point. But when you call it your wife's stupid relationship. It's sounds like interacial isn't even an interest to them let alone swinging. Me and my husband aren't like most couples here. We don't get into the whole supremacy thing. So I'm not bashing. But if your not into letting your wife explore her interacial desires. Then what would a husband find attractive about this site. Does he want BBC? If my husband had no desire for me or himself to experience someone of color. What's the point of being on this site. Unless the person is lying about out true desires. No one desires to be bashed on this site at all. But the opening statement is just confusing if you read it correctly. That's all.

I'm not racist.
We agre with B. Bull. Having an open marriage is not cuckoldry. A cuckold, by the reports and confessions we read here, like to be humiliated and ridiculed. OK for those who feel well with that, we don´t condemn them, but it´s not our case. We are interracial swing fans: swapping couples on equal terms for husbands & wives. If the majority want cuckoldry, ok, but we have, at least, the right of express our opinion and option, as a minority faction inside this site,or not? We hope so.

Last edited:
He's not enjoying the cuck fantasy, lay off already. Not everyone likes your black supremacy fantasy.
In fact, its those kinds of attitudes that discourage me from even trying it. pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg
I really get a bad taste in my mouth when individuals talk "supremacy", "breeding", and "owning" ... I really do. They'd possibly end up on the 6 o'clock news around my house.

Everyone has the right to express an opinion, not the right to flame others for theirs. FYI, not all cuckolds are ridiculed or humiliated. Many people seem to like to paint the cuck lifestyle with a broad brush. Just as in all other things, there are many variations and nuances to what people desire and are willing to accept.

A cuckold, by the reports and confessions we read here, like to be humiliated and ridiculed.
I'd take very little of what you read here as having even a smidgen of fact. Most have no clue as to what a true cuckold is, which is a topic rarely discussed here. If I were betting, I'd say 95% of the posters here are men, and probably more than half of those are white men here mainly for the jerk off fantasy. Plus there's a lot of dislike and low opinion of white men. Sad thing is, its getting worse by the month. So take it for its face value ... it's entertainment. :cool:

I'd take very little of what you read here as having even a smidgen of fact. Most have no clue as to what a true cuckold is, which is a topic rarely discussed here. If I were betting, I'd say 95% of the posters here are men, and probably more than half of those are white men here mainly for the jerk off fantasy. Plus there's a lot of dislike and low opinion of white men. Sad thing is, its getting worse by the month. So take it for its face value ... it's entertainment. :cool:

If it´s in the fantasy domains, fine. The human mind is very creative, thankfully. Who are we to censor these reveries. Even if something is true, with two adulcts consent, is ok, if it´s within the law, But the discussion is very good. Thanks.

Back