Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy

Yes, they seem to like the idea of the fantasy.
Sometimes they will have a wife or girlfriend but they haven’t told her yet and she doesn’t know.
They’re too afraid to bring it up to her but want to engage in the fantasy and discussion with men.
That’s not a turn on for us at all and can be quite an annoying. Especially if he keeps going on and on and on, sending you photos and asking “ if she’s hot”, etc.

Like bruh, tell her already and get back to me.
There are a few in here that have been doing it for years - going back to the days of Craigslist. Using the same tired play. I mean exactly the same.

Learning how to spot them a lot earlier. Dealing only with’ real people ‘ or getting a kik live pic sooner rather than later. If they can’t even show you a HAND on kik, you know they’re fake. Especially the ones they get mad when you request it. It’s like you’re messing up their fantasy.

There are a lot of nice ladies couples on here for sure. Just wish the creeps, fakers and flakers would go away.
I could not agree more on both sides of the spectrum. This could be a great post if taken or meant in the right context. Like I said, in the end I don't want anyone to shut up, I want them to present who they are and then I can decide if I even want to have a conversation or not. Must being on a site like this is an audition for everyone. As a woman I am constantly judging others. Mainly because I want safety in my life and I an guarded about who I let in.

photo collecting and cat fishing are an epidemic on both sides of this spectrum for sure which why I keep my account pretty public with plenty of photos and video examples so when I get asked for “pics that’s aren’t on there” I immediately block and report…but that’s not to say I don’t even encounter other legit husbands that will wanna make trades on my nudes and tell me “what I would do to her” constantly
15 is not really " alot of pictures". Just sayin. At least you have them. 75% dont.

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.
Yeah worst thing are the white guys lying about a wife or sending pictures and she doesn’t even know.
If they then start asking for dick picks the whole time and this “Would Do”, I quit the conversation.

@funcouple52661 out of curiosity what part was funny?
here are too many husbands/boyfriends that overstep their role. From their point of view sometimes they think they're on top and in their mind " I am getting my wife a black guy" as if we are an object of entertainment. ............. I have news for you. you are the object of entertainment. the wife and cuck have a relationship beyond sex, otherwise there would be no point in being married. its a relationship-that takes two people. sorry man, figure that out.

As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below

Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy--

well i think in a married relationship, that is part of the deal. if the woman wants to be single she can have whatever fantasy she wants. but its sounds a bit as if you are really saying husbands can be a roadblock to the Bulls fantasy. The woman in a cuck relationship has a relationship with her husband long before meeting the bull- all that relationship stuff, not just sex. so if the bull wants to take over that primary role of all that relationship stuff- have at it. This is just as much, often more, about the cuck's fantasy too. Good bulls understand that.

Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.
Crazy wife i wanna fuck you

I have been with couples where the husband enjoyed watching me with his wife so much in fact he became possessive over me. You would have sworn I was fucking him, not happening. Other times I have played with couples and hubby was ready to fight me because I was not fucking him. Now their was one hubby I met and the initial encounter didn't go as well. But that was due in part to him not conveying his message well over text/email. Once I met him in person he was awesome! Hell, we are still friends to this day.

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.
I can't agree with this more. I've had this issue so much that I am practically numb to it at this point. Hell I've likely ruined my one chances a handful of times because talking with the husband started going this way and I told them I'm not interested anymore.

That's why I select my own men to play with. None of this Husband choosing and talking for me. Can he? Absolutely, but in the end I am choosing and I want to be happy with my choice.

Not saying all, because there are exceptions, but I feel like men who play with couples should not indulge anyone on this site who can't prove the woman is onboard first. Otherwise, you're wasting your time and getting excited over recycled old pictures and an overly eager man conning you to keep his fantasy alive, alone in his mind.

Back