Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy

Something I've always said and stand by. We or I am there at that the couple's invitation. That being said, whatever rules or limitations they set I either abide by or leave. Now, as for the vetting process, I expect both need to and should vet me, and I don't meet unless I've conversed with both. I don't play with sneaky wives or fall into any trap a hubby might be setting to "convince" or trick his lady. If the hubby does not want me to speak to his lady prior to meeting, depending on the reason, I polity decline. I need to make sure there is enough chemistry before the intimacy. It's also upon me or us to do our vetting too. So, we do that based on the initial and immediate subsequent conversations. It's not hard, let good common sense, communication, and respect prevail and you can't go wrong.

Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.
Your tits are magnificent!

I am always up for a healthy debate. I don't really believe it matters who you are, you're going to have to deal with a fair amount of BS on this site, or any other that has people interacting on it. Trust me, I am on here quite a bit, and can see the amount of fakes when it comes to "couples" and how so many times it's just men with fantasies about their wives or men who are closet gay or bi that just want to see pics of your dick. I get it. But if you think we haven't been hit on by the same amount of "men" that claim to be something they are not, well that is just not having much of a realistic perspective. It's weird because I am the husband, yes, but it has given me some sort of insight as to what women have to deal with when finding guys to date, because there is so much garbage and lies and just nonsense that we get in our inbox on the regular. My original point is that if you want to find success on a site like this, you are going to have to weed out a lot of fake sh*it in order to find a quality match. Otherwise, don't be on a site like this! The old saying of something like, "in order to find a prince you have to kiss a lot of frogs," am I right? It is nothing new at all.
Well, In this thread, we’re calling out the many frogs pretending to be Princes with Princesses and frogs pretending to be Princesses…

If that’s not you, move on.

I’m on several sites and communities.
This by far has the most frog like behavior.
This is as much a message to the frogs as it is to the owners and moderator policing this site.

Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.
And you look like such a great fuck, would love to tongue fuck that ass will clean

From our experience, it’s necessary to set boundaries right away. I’m sure there are difficult husbands out there; however, I’d suggest that there are far more Bulls that think they get to dictate how things evolve.

On this site alone we’ve had many guys message us that were flat out rude, entitled, and creepy.

From our experience, it’s necessary to set boundaries right away. I’m sure there are difficult husbands out there; however, I’d suggest that there are far more Bulls that think they get to dictate how things evolve.

On this site alone we’ve had many guys message us that were flat out rude, entitled, and creepy.
Guys that you have met?

Entitled as in you reserve the right to decide who is going to f**k you and what circumstances?

Creepy? Not this is what people want to hear about. LOL

Asking overtly personal questions about where we live, what we do for work, or trying to message and only wanting to talk if she was alone. We are very upfront and tell people we are private, and have rules about discretion and pictures or video. Some men seem to think they can negotiate those. They also do it in a way that is very aggressive and they pout.

As far as entitlement is concerned, when we post an ad looking to play, about one in 10 messages that we receive are from the types of men, we describe we are looking for. For example, we play with PVC that is 9 to 10 inches. For some reason, we get men begging us to make an exception on numerous levels. This leads us to requesting pictures from bowls that clearly prove how big they are and what their bodies look like. Plenty of them believe that a single cock shot from a favourable angle should be enough and requesting any more is too much work. we have also had men that want to date us as a couple, or want to date her. They push this, even though we’re clear that it is an NSA encounter. We have also had Paul’s ask us for phone numbers. We had one guy try to sneak his number to her when I was cleaning up in the washroom. It did not end well for him. They think that if my girl enjoys the sex, that that is a greenlight for them to push boundaries. it is stunning how often this happens with us. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and it seems most men can’t control themselves and get an attitude problem.

Asking overtly personal questions about where we live, what we do for work, or trying to message and only wanting to talk if she was alone. We are very upfront and tell people we are private, and have rules about discretion and pictures or video. Some men seem to think they can negotiate those. They also do it in a way that is very aggressive and they pout.

As far as entitlement is concerned, when we post an ad looking to play, about one in 10 messages that we receive are from the types of men, we describe we are looking for. For example, we play with PVC that is 9 to 10 inches. For some reason, we get men begging us to make an exception on numerous levels. This leads us to requesting pictures from bowls that clearly prove how big they are and what their bodies look like. Plenty of them believe that a single cock shot from a favourable angle should be enough and requesting any more is too much work. we have also had men that want to date us as a couple, or want to date her. They push this, even though we’re clear that it is an NSA encounter. We have also had Paul’s ask us for phone numbers. We had one guy try to sneak his number to her when I was cleaning up in the washroom. It did not end well for him. They think that if my girl enjoys the sex, that that is a greenlight for them to push boundaries. it is stunning how often this happens with us. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and it seems most men can’t control themselves and get an attitude problem.
PVC? Isn’t that polyvinylchloride?

Well, In this thread, we’re calling out the many frogs pretending to be Princes with Princesses and frogs pretending to be Princesses…

If that’s not you, move on.

I’m on several sites and communities.
This by far has the most frog like behavior.
This is as much a message to the frogs as it is to the owners and moderator policing this site.
Move on? LoL

Good for you! Wifes have needs....

Definitely agree that everyone should be respectful of each others boundaries and it’s definitely those types of bulls that ruin it for everyone else involved…I just think this lifestyle woukd be a lot better if everyone had clear, transparent, and reasonable boundaries but of course that’ll vary from person to person but they don’t align yea just simply move on

From my experiences, when it's a lot of back and forth about what you will do to her, it's definitely a waste of time and just someone getting their rocks off. I understand Iife happens, but if the responses are just one word, especially after very long delays, it's a wrap for me. And the same applies even in regular dating. If I reach out to a woman with nice wordy message and I get one word responses, more than one time, yeah I'm gone.
Everything you are saying goes both ways . No doubt there will always be men wanting to get there rocks off just by the conversation or prospect of a meeting . The easy way is get a concrete commitment of a voice contact with the female period . Then go from there . Although I agree with the wasting of time sucks we like to have a vetting process . We get nothing but a guy saying Let's go ..

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.
All of this! I've dealt with every one of these issues. I cut my losses and move on.

Everything you are saying goes both ways . No doubt there will always be men wanting to get their rocks off just by the conversation or prospect of a meeting . The easy way is get a concrete commitment of a voice contact with the female period . Then go from there . Although I agree with the wasting of time sucks we like to have a vetting process . We get nothing but a guy saying Let's go ..
I think a level of reasonably has to be understood before having these discussions I don’t think anyone that’s serious about this lifestyle is going to respond to that approach on either end of the spectrum but I would agree the best way is to establish a voice meeting or even video but again both parties have to open to that and a lot of other couples primarily the ones that are lead and opened with the husband doing a majority of the communication often leads to unreasonable roadblocks for everyone involved…but I understand your point as well again it’s all about transparency and willingness to cooperate on both ends

As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below

I don’t get involved in any vetting process if my wife is looking for a bull, I let her do it all and meet who she is comfortable with meeting. Many times a first meeting in person is followed by her connecting with them on one of her paid adult meeting sights and a week or two of bantering back and forth via messaging. i will go with her at only per her request if they do decide to meet in person as she doesn’t want to meet someone new she’s never met before in person alone. So, most of the cocks that enjoy her pussy, I’ve met the person on the other end of those cocks at some point as does have quiet a few that come fuck her during the day when I’m at work or out of town on business. We usually meet for a light dinner and/or drinks nearby our house and she’ll get the message to me somehow in the first 5-10 minutes of meeting him if it’s a go or no go. Her and i are easy going so as long as there is good sexual chemistry/attraction between them two, i don’t make a call one way or the other and fully support whatever her intentions and decision may be. One time, a black man did show up to meet us that first time and his pictures looked nothing like him he had been sending her and that threw up a big red flag with her and she told me when he got up to go to the restroom during dinner, he’s a no go, i don’t like that used fake pictures. He came back and she gave him the let’s meet a few more times before we decide to move forward spill and he caught it immediately and asked if it was the pictures not being him. he was a good looking guy and all but she didn’t like being lied to that way. Anyways, he explained why and it made sense, he’s very well known worldwide in his work industry and this would cause havoc so he has to be super discrete and can’t use his face. He also told us because of this, he won’t allow pictures to be taken either which when he googled his name and showed us who he was on the internet, explained everything and made sense. He was also sitting by my wife in a booth and he asked her, do you not find me attractive. It wasn’t that and she told him yes, i feel better now and i was attracted to you sexually when you sat down but shocked you had used someone else’s photos, so she asked him, did you use someone else’s photo’s also for your cock. He looked around, we were actually in a decent private area, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock (wasn’t wearing underwear) and when her eyes lit up and raised up as high as i could on the other side to see what he unleashed, i knew she was happy. It was a very big cock and five minutes later he was at our house getting naked and letting me watch him fuck the ever living ******* out of my wife. She still fucks him every time he travels near our city which is only 4-6 times a year but that’s been ongoing for years.

So anyways, that was a long story but i get it, i don’t get involved in the decision who she is going to fuck and what all they are going to even do sexually. That’s all up to her and i just fully support her decision as it’s her body and all and doing it this way has worked out awesome for us for nearly 20 years.

Everything you are saying goes both ways . No doubt there will always be men wanting to get there rocks off just by the conversation or prospect of a meeting . The easy way is get a concrete commitment of a voice contact with the female period . Then go from there . Although I agree with the wasting of time sucks we like to have a vetting process . We get nothing but a guy saying Let's go ..
Agreed. If a couple does not want to video chat especially if they are further than a 1hr drive, it's a hard no for me. Aside from the voice confirmation, I want to also verify it's the person in the pics that triggered the initial interest. Won't go that far on just voice alone because could be fake or misleading pics.... Nothing beats video confirmation. True all that could still lead to a flake and they don't show up, but there is no way to avoid that, so it's an accepted risk.

Back