The couple is looking for the BBC, or better yet two.

Leviki

Couple
Hello everyone, we are going on vacation to Italy and Spain again, and what would a vacation be without good sex? So we are looking again for a young bull from the BBC. Experience of meeting with a cuckold/sexwife couple is a must. All meetings are only with my husband, he doesn’t participate, he just watches, but if you find two BBCs, that will be great, because I’ve already tried with one, now I want to try with two, one in my behind, the other in my mouth and my favorite cuckold looks MMMMM, it's time to make this fantasy come true.
If you are from Spain and Italy, you are a black guy with a size of 20+ cm with experience, then write, and if you have the same friend, then we simply must meet, have fun and get a lot of orgasms.

Hello everyone, we are going on vacation to Italy and Spain again, and what would a vacation be without good sex? So we are looking again for a young bull from the BBC. Experience of meeting with a cuckold/sexwife couple is a must. All meetings are only with my husband, he doesn’t participate, he just watches, but if you find two BBCs, that will be great, because I’ve already tried with one, now I want to try with two, one in my behind, the other in my mouth and my favorite cuckold looks MMMMM, it's time to make this fantasy come true.
If you are from Spain and Italy, you are a black guy with a size of 20+ cm with experience, then write, and if you have the same friend, then we simply must meet, have fun and get a lot of orgasms.

Back