Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy

Mikej66

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below

Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.15 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.15 PM.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 607
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.15 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.15 PM (3).jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 602
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.17 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 3.30.17 PM (2).jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 599
Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.
As you should…ultimately it’s about you and your pleasure anyways I get respecting boundaries but if your not gonna keep things exciting then what’s the point?

As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.

Last edited:
Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant about hat must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanted to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do not want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Man’s we don’t want to constantly talk about. What YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please stay out of the way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s a turn on to us also.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a ******* ton of pics and you’ve shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago..

Mr he old photos and non marching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde c cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next. What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way.

If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
Preach!

I find there are lots of white guys out there pretending to be black men online. Since we first started swinging and have progressed, I decided that I would be the one online making contact. For safety I never give out my cell till after a meet. I will chat on the site or I have a kik profile that is safe. If necessary I will give out my husband's cell number to stay in contact before a meet or to talk on the phone. So there is no way my husband is a roadblock. If you ask for nudes before a meet, you are not going to get them. Period. In my experience that is a guy that is fake or not serious about meeting. Just fishing.

I find there are lots of white guys out there pretending to be black men online. Since we first started swinging and have progressed, I decided that I would be the one online making contact. For safety I never give out my cell till after a meet. I will chat on the site or I have a kik profile that is safe. If necessary I will give out my husband's cell number to stay in contact before a meet or to talk on the phone. So there is no way my husband is a roadblock. If you ask for nudes before a meet, you are not going to get them. Period. In my experience that is a guy that is fake or not serious about meeting. Just fishing.
photo collecting and cat fishing are an epidemic on both sides of this spectrum for sure which why I keep my account pretty public with plenty of photos and video examples so when I get asked for “pics that’s aren’t on there” I immediately block and report…but that’s not to say I don’t even encounter other legit husbands that will wanna make trades on my nudes and tell me “what I would do to her” constantly

What this site has become is a prime example of what you are referring to in the lifestyle. There are too many husbands/boyfriends that overstep their role. From their point of view sometimes they think they're on top and in their mind " I am getting my wife a black guy" as if we are an object of entertainment. When in reality allowing another man to sleep with your wife (being a cuck) can never have you on top or be viewed as the primary component of the trio. Even in situations where the wife shares that same perception the husband/boyfriend is not primary, deducing their presence will have no effect on it being apart of the interracial lifestyle.

What this site has become is a prime example of what you are referring to in the lifestyle. There are too many husbands/boyfriends that overstep their role. From their point of view sometimes they think they're on top and in their mind " I am getting my wife a black guy" as if we are an object of entertainment. When in reality allowing another man to ******* with your wife (being a cuck) can never have you on top or be viewed as the primary component of the trio. Even in situations where the wife shares that same perception the husband/boyfriend is not primary, deducing their presence will have no effect on it being apart of the interracial lifestyle.
@funcouple52661 out of curiosity what part was funny?

Pretty much all of it. Many guys assume that husbands can't satisfy their wives. For my husband and I this is play. Period. No one replaces myself or my husband. Period. Ever. Try and it will not end well.
I'm not saying "husbands can't satisfy their wives". I'm saying a husband and a wife alone is not considered to be apart of this lifestyle. Another guy would be considered apart of it.

I'm not saying "husbands can't satisfy their wives". I'm saying a husband and a wife alone is not considered to be apart of this lifestyle. Another guy would be considered apart of it.
Not the way I read what you said. As far as husbands overstepping. I don't think my husband has ever found me a black man. Now I could be wrong, I would have to ask him. Maybe he has approached a guy at a swing club. I don't recall as I am usually very busy when I am at one. You used the word allow. We both consent to this so it is mutual. When it is not it is over. If we are doing cuck play then my husband is still primary, that is the whole point. We are just using the guy for play as he is using us. Unless you are a regular it is not a real relationship. I have to admit that going to dinner with two men after we are done playing and people have no clue you just fucked the black guy over and over is hot. The guys always put the play behind them. I mean guys say things to my husband during play that they would never say outside of it. That also makes it fun for us and them.

Last edited:
I.think.the same like you. If he want is.ok.if he doesn't want cuck him.or make him understand your needs. There are many ways to.do.it.

Not the way I read what you said. As far as husbands overstepping. I don't think my husband has ever found me a black man. Now I could be wrong, I would have to ask him. Maybe he has approached a guy at a swing club. I don't recall as I am usually very busy when I am at one. You used the word allow. We both consent to this so it is mutual. When it is not it is over. If we are doing cuck play then my husband is still primary, that is the whole point. We are just using the guy for play as he is using us. Unless you are a regular it is not a real relationship. I have to admit that going to dinner with two men after we are done playing and people have no clue you just fucked the black guy over and over is hot. The guys always put the play behind them. I mean guys say things to my husband durinf play that they would never say outside of it. That also makes it fun for us and them.
I also use the word "sometimes" in cases of husbands overstepping. I'm glad there are couples like yourself that have a good level of communication when it comes to play. In the thought of your husband being primary; of course in your relationship he is an essential component but when another guy is added and the subject is based on sex his presence would not be essential for it to be considered part of the lifestyle.

I also use the word "sometimes" in cases of husbands overstepping. I'm glad there are couples like yourself that have a good level of communication when it comes to play. In the thought of your husband being primary; of course in your relationship he is an essential component but when another guy is added and the subject is based on sex his presence would not be essential for it to be considered part of the lifestyle.
You are thinking about this far too deeply.

Not at all...just being detailed from the perspective of the guys that tolerate husbands/boyfriends.
Tolerate? That is funny. You have a lot to learn. Without couples you don't have this play. It is just you and your buddies wishing you could. Guys are everywhere and are easy to find. I actually like when guys talk like you. You eliminate yourself quickly. I didn't misinterpret anything. I really hope other women see your comments. The nice thing about this site is the comments never go away. You don't replace a husband in any way. Guys like you are more like a dildo for a wife to use and have a little fun and then discard. Then there are the guys that are respectful and become regulars. You aren't inviting a couple into your play. They are inviting you. Or in your case they are no longer inviting you. LOL

Back