Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy

As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below
Agree......Hubby's need to be ok with their Wife going on Solo Dates with other Men.

There is a difference between wanting to verify someone is real and being disrespectful or pushy.
Understood, I'm not asking for that off the jump. But if the dynamic is good and we decide we want to meet and I suggest a video chat and they decline, it's a wrap. Now if they are close I am fine not doing it and meeting face to face as first confirmation. But anyone who lives pretty far and don't want to video chat, I think is being unreasonable. Now, I would settle for a picture showing a gesture that I suggest such as holding a crumpled paper with the current date and time and a phrase. I think that's a fair compromise to a video.

Agree......Hubby's need to be ok with their Wife going on Solo Dates with other Men.
Not really, I disagree. He can be there if it offers some level of security as long as he is not hindering the process. But again, it all comes down to communication. No one should ******* or try to persuade anyone to do something they aren't comfortable with. Hubby wants to be there, and the wife or girlfriend is OK with it, then fine, at least for me it is. If is not for you (I mean in general), then that's OK to, feel free to decline.

Understood, I'm not asking for that off the jump. But if the dynamic is good and we decide we want to meet and I suggest a video chat and they decline, it's a wrap. Now if they are close I am fine not doing it and meeting face to face as first confirmation. But anyone who lives pretty far and don't want to video chat, I think is being unreasonable. Now, I would settle for a picture showing a gesture that I suggest such as holding a crumpled paper with the current date and time and a phrase. I think that's a fair compromise to a video.
For sure - that goes both ways, though. We have lost track of the number of men who think a single dick pic is sufficient effort. Also, nothing turns the wife off more than a guy that starts calling her “love” or telling her how “special” she is. She wants to have her insides rearranged, not called pet names 🤣

If that’s what she wants…. For me I want my husband involved. It’s a “we” thing for me. Sometimes it’s the “bull” that is the stumbling block: As in wanting to meet me alone, even though I’ve stated quite clearly that I NEVER meet without my husband. It’s a each to their own kinda a deal I suppose, but from my point of view, every bad experience I’ve had has come down to the “bull” or the third party Wanting something that isn’t available.

Agree with you. My husband is so chovinist and narrow-minded that he can't even "negotiate" to fulfill each one's fantasies. That's why I cuckold him a lot. Call me a slut or whatever, but if I he doesn't want to spice things up, I'ma do it myself.
That a girl! Taking control! Like that

If that’s what she wants…. For me I want my husband involved. It’s a “we” thing for me. Sometimes it’s the “bull” that is the stumbling block: As in wanting to meet me alone, even though I’ve stated quite clearly that I NEVER meet without my husband. It’s a each to their own kinda a deal I suppose, but from my point of view, every bad experience I’ve had has come down to the “bull” or the third party Wanting something that isn’t available.
Exactly this. We have had the same experience. Bulls need to understand the couple dynamic. If they want a couple that enjoys solo play, go find that couple. Nothing turns the wife off more than a pushy bull. That’s not dominance, it’s disrespect - to her.

I typically do all of the communication myself. My viewpoint is that there's no possible way for him to decide if I'm going to be attracted to someone. Plus, we play together and separately and the only way I'll know if I want to play with someone solo is if I get to know them.
Makes perfectly sense

For me it isn't the meeting part at all it's the time when we get together. Everything is okay until the wife is super interested and wanting to do more like kissing. When the husband says no you can't do this or no you can't do that. No she can't do this like got dang man you might as well go back home because you're not letting her do anything.

As soon as things happen or you ask to go further they look right at the husband for permission nothing wrong with that but ad a man that takes me out of things. The husband's who say "Whatever you want" they don't mean a word because i see it in their face when the wife and i are having fun.

For me it isn't the meeting part at all it's the time when we get together. Everything is okay until the wife is super interested and wanting to do more like kissing. When the husband says no you can't do this or no you can't do that. No she can't do this like got dang man you might as well go back home because you're not letting her do anything.

As soon as things happen or you ask to go further they look right at the husband for permission nothing wrong with that but ad a man that takes me out of things. The husband's who say "Whatever you want" they don't mean a word because i see it in their face when the wife and i are having fun.
Again this is where communication is key. You won't waste your time or get blindsided if there is clear and concise discussion of what's off limits. I know for me kissing is imperative and important to my level of performance and interaction, so I ask that up front. And I respect the ones that don't do that except with their hubby. Kissing is a very emotional and sensual act so I get it. I have a checklist that I go over to avoid what you experienced. Sometimes it also helps the couple open up or mention things they may not have thought about.

Exactly this. We have had the same experience. Bulls need to understand the couple dynamic. If they want a couple that enjoys solo play, go find that couple. Nothing turns the wife off more than a pushy bull. That’s not dominance, it’s disrespect - to her.
The mistake some bulls and some couples make is they think they (the couple) don't have a say. We are there at their (the couples') invitation end of story. I understand that there is a certain amount of control or dominance at play, but, that comes AFTER the couple relinquishes that, and, there is still the limits that has to be agreed upon. True, some couples will say do whatever, or it's all up to me. But notice, there is still that consent that is given even in the phrase of do whatever.

Husbands in all traditional patriarchal societies, South Asian including, are largely possessive. They treat women a object, incapable of sexual desires n wants. This is what has been the traditional narrative, young genex is complaining against, apparently. However, things hv been changing lately.Modern urban women, I mention Indian here since my roots are from there only, hv been shaping the contors of sexual market setting. Modern woman hv quite effectively carved a space for her sexuality in traditional monogamous family system too. Traditional Monogamous marriage space is increasingly been encroached by dark feminine individual sexuality. We all know women too hv dark fantasy. I m professionally consigned in Marketing sector of a luxurious brand dealing with Lingries. Where I meet scores of new females daily, all young to old. Among all my female friends n clients that I hv cultivated I have noticed a deep desire to live fantasy. Having 1 or two bf apart from husband hs been kinda trending. Whn my colleagues revealed this to I was very hastitant. But it pays off dear. In last two years of this lifestyle, I hv discovered what I was missing in life. We women are wanderers, women do monkey jump from branch to branch if not morality shamed. My husband did protest against me getting close to males or befriending thm in non duty hours. But I hold my grounds, so much so that he has stopped taking offense out of it. I mean women hv to condition their husband about her innate sexual desires forcefully. And we independent women cn do it perfectly. Now I hv manage to make his accept its normal. I enjoy my relationship with young,old n still hv a husband permanently. However, I follow no bareback contact with bf. That liberty is for my husband. I will only recreat his genes. But still get pleasure from all windows. In a nutshell, it's possible to make room for ur sexuality in patriarchal societies too. You just need to take steps. Be open about it to your partner. Try sniffing his fantasy, males having threesome fantasy are easy to convince.
I agree with your opinion, I am an Indian too. Initially, I used to be narrow-minded, but when my partner started talking to me about this subject, I opened up and now I am looking for a partner like her. I enjoy weekends with her and make every effort to fulfill all her desires.

Now we are full open she has lots of desire she has not keeping long term bf but whenever she like any black men she asked me and I have given her freedom.. In India there is no trend like this but slowly society open in metro cities , Please I suggest you where you find any open that kind of motivate her to try fantasy

The bull gets what the bull wants. My wife sets her own boundaries. Sometimes I get to watch, sometimes I get to hear about it afterwards, but I’m 100% not getting in the way. She can go on a date or a vacation and I won’t bother calling to “check in.” Sometimes when she gets back she’ll lay me down and face sit while explaining what happened to her. Other times she’ll just be quiet about it and I won’t bug her. I know many of the bulls and don’t bug them - but I do love when they go into detail about what they did, especially when it’s some really degrading stuff. They can sometimes be white men, sometimes black men, I try to avoid fetishizing the men - this arrangement is satisfying for all of us but primarily I want my wife and the bull to be fulfilled. I am just a cuck.

Last edited:
Husbands who call or text bulls asking them to do x, y, and z or trying to get off on hearing them describe what they’ll do to their wives are real losers. Let the bull do what he wants to your wife and get out of the way. If he wants you around or wants your permission to do something, he’ll ask you. I’ve had bulls rough up my wife really good (in a good way) and I’ve had other bulls just fuck her quickly and take off. I want her and the bull to be happy - that’s all that matters

I don’t need anyone to vette my aqauintences- I do that myself. If something looks promising and the vibe is there the. Husband and I discuss if it’s going to work out such as timing and place and so on. If we agree then it’s a go. Had a contact last two weeks with a nice guy, great bid and cock and it looked promising. He was in an area I go to regularly and a meet could have been easily set up. I was even at the point that I thought I’d discuss this option with my husband. “Bull” ghosts me either because he wasn’t real- I don’t think that’s the issue he most certainly was or he became discouraged that we didn’t set a date up within the first 72 hrs of talking to meet and fuck. Well it doesn’t work like that for me and besides some logistics where going to have to be done to get to that point on both parties part. So time was not an issue. Apparently if it’s not let’s fuck- ok where tomorrow at 3:00 with some of the members it’s a no go. Ok by me. I’ll just obit to another option.

Back