Husbands can often times be the major roadblock to fulfilling your fantasy

As my husband had wanted me to experience black guy’s who are better endowed than himself and I always refused but since my first black cock experience , my husband is totally supportive of my black cock sexual addiction ,enjoyment and satisfaction that I had never experienced before with my husbands little white cock.

Last edited:
As my husband had wanted me to experience black guy’s who are better endowed than himself and I always refused but since my first black cock experience , my husband is totally supportive of my black cock enjoyment ,
I so agree and I keep my husband out of my sex with BBC and he also completely is supportive of my lifestyle and knows his place.

Idk if its true or not as I never attended anything where my now 2 ex wives and their bulls were involved...I felt I would b nothing but a distraction and I wanted their (ex wives) inhibitions to run wyld freely without worrying if I would b affected or offended.

As Bull who’s been in the lifestyle for over 4 years now and typically husbands are the point of contact at least initially but I often find myself becoming uninterested in meeting with certain couples because of the husbands whether it be them having bad communication (I.e. one word responses, lack of detail etc), being “pushy” or over eager” or some are just flat out rude and demanding I can understand that introductions can be awkward and finding common ground is hard but from my experience the best times are in this lifestyle when all parties involved communicate well and respect one another idk maybe it’s just me and my own experiences I could be wrong but I’d like to hear if anyone else specifically other Bulls have had this same experience feel free to leave your opinions below
Husbands can be such a pain in the ass..;)

I so agree and I keep my husband out of my sex with BBC and he also completely is supportive of my lifestyle and knows his place.
If the husbands are taken care of and there is good communication then all can enjoy. However,do not do something with a bull that you wouldn't with your husband that in my opinion is where the problems arise! Communicate, Communicate,Communicate! This is the key!

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.
I swear, I'm saving this. You hit all the points. This is something that needed to be said, been on here for years. Been the same old *******.
Gonna copy and paste this to any DM on that mess. ******* crazy.

Tolerate? That is funny. You have a lot to learn. Without couples you don't have this play. It is just you and your buddies wishing you could. Guys are everywhere and are easy to find. I actually like when guys talk like you. You eliminate yourself quickly. I didn't misinterpret anything. I really hope other women see your comments. The nice thing about this site is the comments never go away. You don't replace a husband in any way. Guys like you are more like a dildo for a wife to use and have a little fun and then discard. Then there are the guys that are respectful and become regulars. You aren't inviting a couple into your play. They are inviting you. Or in your case they are no longer inviting you. LOL
Thank You for that response . I cannot tell you how many put forth such little effort meanwhile the smart Men who are genuine although they might not be our match are opening doors separating themselves from the rest. I see a lot of crying by men on this site because they are annoyed to deal with the husband . My lady is more open to men that deal with me . At the beginning respectfully and later they get more and more power and privilege with her and over me in the end .

I am not sure why I am saying this, because it is painfully obvious, but every time I hear people complaining about all the fakes, flakes, wannebes, and posers, (annoying husbands included), I just shake my head. Look around people, where are you posting? It is the INTERNET!!!! Fakes and posers outnumber real people ten to one! And then we're surprised when it is a trudge through the mess to find something that works between real consenting adults? Ya gotta put in the effort and deal with the outliers, or else, hey, just go to a bar or something. A grocery store. Meet out in the REAL WORLD!!!! In the end, we just gotta do what works, and deal with all the stuff that may come with it. The internet is, and always will be like this, in every site and format. Good day everyone. *(steps off of soapbox)*

I am not sure why I am saying this, because it is painfully obvious, but every time I hear people complaining about all the fakes, flakes, wannebes, and posers, (annoying husbands included), I just shake my head. Look around people, where are you posting? It is the INTERNET!!!! Fakes and posers outnumber real people ten to one! And then we're surprised when it is a trudge through the mess to find something that works between real consenting adults? Ya gotta put in the effort and deal with the outliers, or else, hey, just go to a bar or something. A grocery store. Meet out in the REAL WORLD!!!! In the end, we just gotta do what works, and deal with all the stuff that may come with it. The internet is, and always will be like this, in every site and format. Good day everyone. *(steps off of soapbox)*
This is part art where a little self awareness helps.
As a Black male on this site and not a cuck, I have a number of couples I’ve met and meet with regularly IN THE REAL WORLD.

But we BM also get contacted by faking, lying dipsh*ts confused about their sexuality and honesty. That gets old.

We joined this site to interact with people in this lifestyle also. But if 90 percent of your interactions are gay men, what’s the poin? Why set up a community site? Let’s just shut the site down.
Or, self police it a little better…

That’s the point of us being here and we’re allowed to have criticisms based on our experiences.

This is also a discussion about how REAL HUSBANDS can improve their chances by getting out of their own way. To many here that’s a very important topic to cover for this site and in real life.

Your experience may differ based on your identity. Please Keep that in mind.

It seems to me that most of these problems can be managed by dealing with the wife directly. I am in charge of our account here, even though he found the site initially. If I'm going to fuck a man, for my pleasure, or his, or my husband's, I need to at least be interested/attractived to him as a person. I think too many people here see the bull/black man as a sex toy and fail to see them as people. First and foremost, everyone involved in this kind of scenario (and any other) are PEOPLE

It seems to me that most of these problems can be managed by dealing with the wife directly. I am in charge of our account here, even though he found the site initially. If I'm going to fuck a man, for my pleasure, or his, or my husband's, I need to at least be interested/attractived to him as a person. I think too many people here see the bull/black man as a sex toy and fail to see them as people. First and foremost, everyone involved in this kind of scenario (and any other) are PEOPLE
Very well said luv 👌

Agreed. For example , I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had initial conversations with husbands/ boyfriends where after sharing pics, I repeatedly ask, “can you let me know if SHE is attracted to me or interested”, only to be ignored and then going back to HIM talking about what HE wants, etc… it’s clear that it’s not going to work for me.

I need there to be a connection and mutual attraction. But this comes from acknowledging someone as human first, which seems to be a problem for some in the community.

This is part art where a little self awareness helps.
As a Black male on this site and not a cuck, I have a number of couples I’ve met and meet with regularly IN THE REAL WORLD.

But we BM also get contacted by faking, lying dipsh*ts confused about their sexuality and honesty. That gets old.

We joined this site to interact with people in this lifestyle also. But if 90 percent of your interactions are gay men, what’s the poin? Why set up a community site? Let’s just shut the site down.
Or, self police it a little better…

That’s the point of us being here and we’re allowed to have criticisms based on our experiences.

This is also a discussion about how REAL HUSBANDS can improve their chances by getting out of their own way. To many here that’s a very important topic to cover for this site and in real life.

Your experience may differ based on your identity. Please Keep that in mind.
I am always up for a healthy debate. I don't really believe it matters who you are, you're going to have to deal with a fair amount of BS on this site, or any other that has people interacting on it. Trust me, I am on here quite a bit, and can see the amount of fakes when it comes to "couples" and how so many times it's just men with fantasies about their wives or men who are closet gay or bi that just want to see pics of your dick. I get it. But if you think we haven't been hit on by the same amount of "men" that claim to be something they are not, well that is just not having much of a realistic perspective. It's weird because I am the husband, yes, but it has given me some sort of insight as to what women have to deal with when finding guys to date, because there is so much garbage and lies and just nonsense that we get in our inbox on the regular. My original point is that if you want to find success on a site like this, you are going to have to weed out a lot of fake sh*it in order to find a quality match. Otherwise, don't be on a site like this! The old saying of something like, "in order to find a prince you have to kiss a lot of frogs," am I right? It is nothing new at all.

Aaaamen!

Sorry, but this is a rant that must be written.

My Goodness, some of you guys are the worst at communicating. You don’t seem to have any understanding or self awareness or manners.

Listen, we are interested and we’d like to take the next step. But some of you don’t know how to get out of your own way. I have to imagine this has other implications in your relationship and her satisfaction overall. You have to do better.

I’m dealing with one word responses over 24 hours, vague or opaque communication styles, refusal to verify, and the worst one : wanting to chat ENDLESSLY about what I “ WOULD DO TO HER”….sigh.

Bro, you have to understand the men in here do NOT want to talk to OTHER MEN endlessly about our sexual fantasies. YES we want to share and we want you to enjoy it as well. But our main goal is not YOUR sexual goal. If she is involved, sooner rather than later, that can keep the sparks going and we can all get what we want. Some of you simply want to talk, talk, talk, but not share and not get her involved after significant communication and verification. Then you simply want to share OLD pics you’ve been sharing for years with everyone else.

Black Men we don’t want to constantly talk about what YOU want to do either. Screen, participate, but please get out of the damned way.

Look, the best experiences are those that are personal. We do want to know if your lady is interested and attracted to us also because we’re not robots and it’s also a turn on to us- which is what you want.

We do want HER thoughts on the matter also. Try to understand that and play your role with more self awareness and clarity. Be respectful of everyone’s time and energy. If you lose interest, let the person you’ve been talking to for days or weeks know…. Don’t just be an ass and vanish.

If you aren’t verified or a gold member, don’t start sending a cascade of photos of someone that is supposed to be your wife… just get verified as a real couple/ person if you have that much time and energy. We also have to be concerned for our health and safety as well, and there are many people pretending to be something they aren’t on this site. Stop telling us you “haven’t told her yet”
Because you’re likely full of sh*t And just just like men. Which is fine but we’re just not here for that.
We’re here to get to her through you.

So keep that in mind too when we ask you to give some proof of your situation.

I’ve had more people ghost me after the start of the convo once I say I want an actual current pic, a LIVE camera pic on kik (even just a hand gesture will do) or ask them to actually bring the wife in to the conversation. She doesn’t exist 80% of the time.

So don’t ask me for a sh*t ton of pics and you’ve only shared old grainy 3MP photos from 10 years ago…bruh, level up.

Mr he old photos and non matching photos are a dead giveaway. How can she be a blonde C cup in one pic and a brunette A Cup in the next? What is the point of all of this? No, really?

You guys are ruining the site and this lifestyle.
And if you’re just a gay guy looking for thrills from hetero men, please stop and just go to a gay site with that desire - there are plenty. It’s literally crushing the experience.

And some of you ladies, we do love you, but please talk to your men. They are preventing you from getting readily available cock by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory… I kid you not.
Talk to your husbands, please and take part in the group chat. It will go a long way to reaching out goals. If you care.

She of you just want guys to gas you up, like your pics and simp for you. That’s ok, but just be real.

In closing , If you’re in The San Diego area, you know where to find me. I’m happy to share, just be real and know when to move out of the way.
And get verified please or be willing to PROVE you’re real some other way.
From my experiences, when it's a lot of back and forth about what you will do to her, it's definitely a waste of time and just someone getting their rocks off. I understand Iife happens, but if the responses are just one word, especially after very long delays, it's a wrap for me. And the same applies even in regular dating. If I reach out to a woman with nice wordy message and I get one word responses, more than one time, yeah I'm gone.

Back