humiliation

Most of the regular black men just show disrespect towards her and me. If I get the call to come get her when I get there she is either still eating some black guys asshole or when she has been really nasty the last thing they do to her is piss on her. Pissing on her is the ultimate disrespect this. One bull says. It's always after they have done some pretty nasty stuff to her .
Hubby walks in and she's face down in ass...love it

I don't have any issues with my husband he knows the black DICK I love is only sex. He has helped me get ready to go to a black mans house or slept on the couch while I would be in our bed room entertaining black men. He has went to the drugstore and bought my enemas knowing that some black guy was going to butt fuck me. He has came home and there be black men in the living room watching tv waiting on one of my holes to open up so they could use it. He has went to the store and bought beer because some black guy would tell him we are going to have her swallowing piss when we finish so we want a fill load for her. He is cool
You have the best stories

If you want to truly truly humiliate your cuck sissy boy. Eating your bulls asshole during creampie so that the cuck can feel every spurt by how many times bulls asshole clenches his tongue. Or another variation is while laying underneath the bulls ballsweat dripping into cucks eyes must be blinked in to his year ducts feeling the burn. Then once bull pulls out to be cleaned, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pull out so that your cum falls into cucks eyes. He must blink bulls cum so many times until the burning goes away, and there is a pool of cum in his eyes, he won't see much, but as you both laugh at him, the bull spits into cucks mouth. The most important part of becoming a full cuckold who will FOREVER worship their bulls though is you must snort the creampies out. Until a cuck does this, he isn't truly 100 percent on board and in love with bull as much as hotwife. And this always leads to cuckold relationship problems down the road. So remember, once you are ready to make a full blooded cuckold out of your husband for the rest of his life, dedicated to caring for, both you and your bull. He must begin snorting your creampies. If anyone has any questions or needs help at all, I am a certified marriage counselor who specializes in fetishes. Talk soon! J & D

If you want to truly truly humiliate your cuck sissy boy. Eating your bulls asshole during creampie so that the cuck can feel every spurt by how many times bulls asshole clenches his tongue. Or another variation is while laying underneath the bulls ballsweat dripping into cucks eyes must be blinked in to his year ducts feeling the burn. Then once bull pulls out to be cleaned, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pull out so that your cum falls into cucks eyes. He must blink bulls cum so many times until the burning goes away, and there is a pool of cum in his eyes, he won't see much, but as you both laugh at him, the bull spits into cucks mouth. The most important part of becoming a full cuckold who will FOREVER worship their bulls though is you must snort the creampies out. Until a cuck does this, he isn't truly 100 percent on board and in love with bull as much as hotwife. And this always leads to cuckold relationship problems down the road. So remember, once you are ready to make a full blooded cuckold out of your husband for the rest of his life, dedicated to caring for, both you and your bull. He must begin snorting your creampies. If anyone has any questions or needs help at all, I am a certified marriage counselor who specializes in fetishes. Talk soon! J & D
Wow...that's really the higher level of degrading

Sharon has done that to me a number of times and to be honest my orgasms are so intense I shoot more then I ever have even when we used to have sex !!

Back