humiliation

S
tumblr_o4tkudPUbB1u7mtvso1_500.gif
So hot

Most of the regular black men just show disrespect towards her and me. If I get the call to come get her when I get there she is either still eating some black guys asshole or when she has been really nasty the last thing they do to her is piss on her. Pissing on her is the ultimate disrespect this. One bull says. It's always after they have done some pretty nasty stuff to her .

Yep, thats the best advice. Girl you will be so surprised when you see what kind of power you can wield over him. Turning him into a sissy sacrifices his manhood in return for complete domination over him and utter submission to you.
I don't have any issues with my husband he knows the black DICK I love is only sex. He has helped me get ready to go to a black mans house or slept on the couch while I would be in our bed room entertaining black men. He has went to the drugstore and bought my enemas knowing that some black guy was going to butt fuck me. He has came home and there be black men in the living room watching tv waiting on one of my holes to open up so they could use it. He has went to the store and bought beer because some black guy would tell him we are going to have her swallowing piss when we finish so we want a fill load for her. He is cool

I don't have any issues with my husband he knows the black DICK I love is only sex. He has helped me get ready to go to a black mans house or slept on the couch while I would be in our bed room entertaining black men. He has went to the drugstore and bought my enemas knowing that some black guy was going to butt fuck me. He has came home and there be black men in the living room watching tv waiting on one of my holes to open up so they could use it. He has went to the store and bought beer because some black guy would tell him we are going to have her swallowing piss when we finish so we want a fill load for her. He is cool
Wow, lucky little husband you got

Most of the regular black men just show disrespect towards her and me. If I get the call to come get her when I get there she is either still eating some black guys asshole or when she has been really nasty the last thing they do to her is piss on her. Pissing on her is the ultimate disrespect this. One bull says. It's always after they have done some pretty nasty stuff to her .
Wish I could see her face buried in ass

Back