How to restart?

How to restart?

My lady has been with many black guys over the last several years after I first talked with her about it, and genuinely loved being with most every one of them. Out of perhaps 10 or so guys, and several of them multiple times, she does not appear to want to be with them anymore. Any suggestions, or ideas on how I can get her interested again?

Not really sure. I do know she she was hurt once by a guy that was too much for her to handle, but was with quite a few afterwards. So as I said, not really sure.

My wife goes through phases too. Sometimes it seems as if she can't get enough and others wants nothing to do with it for a few months. And if things in our relationship aren't 100% it's not happening. It's been years since her first and so far she always goes back.

I have phases where I am with a Black man as often as possible then times where I am not. I prefer to be with a Black man at least daily. But life and schedules of all involved don't always allow that to happen. Just encourage her to explore her sexuality and let her know how much you love her and how hot she is when she is with a Black man.

How to restart?

My lady has been with many black guys over the last several years after I first talked with her about it, and genuinely loved being with most every one of them. Out of perhaps 10 or so guys, and several of them multiple times, she does not appear to want to be with them anymore. Any suggestions, or ideas on how I can get her interested again?
Maybe for her it was just something she was craving and that craving has been fulfilled for the moment. If you want her to become interested in it again ultimately it is up to her but if you want to help redirect her focus to something new. Maybe there is another craving she needs fulfilled and then after being away from BBC she'll want a taste again. Then again maybe it was just a phase.

I have phases where I am with a Black man as often as possible then times where I am not. I prefer to be with a Black man at least daily. But life and schedules of all involved don't always allow that to happen. Just encourage her to explore her sexuality and let her know how much you love her and how hot she is when she is with a Black man.
Thank you housewifeinheat. Hopefully she will have a renewed interest soon.

I'm no physician but having these mood swings/changes in being interested sex could very well be hormonal.
It may be time to have your hormone level screened.

Not everyone that tries the lifestyle stays in it. Maybe she has explored it as much as she wants and is happy with what you are giving her

My husband reassures me by telling me I am still desired by men and he reminds me of how much the young guys enjoyed me and my body...he shows me the videos of me experiencing my orgasms during these encounters and after a few days, I am ready to entertain the idea again...we all get down on ourselves as we age..it's up to our partners to remind us that we are still sexy.

Back