How do bulls seduce married women?

I believe two guys coming to chat may give them a pretty good advantage point and a no way out if they're hot. Only one may be too, of course, but it gets somehow more personal and therefore more complicated.

Lol, I guess there's a revealing here... A craving?

Aa the title asks, how do bulls score big with married women? I fantasize about black men hitting on my wife and convincing her to get physical with them. Does this happen randomly on public at all? How do you do it?
My wife herself initiated these connections) Since we live in Russia and we don’t have a large number of black guys, she started dating Caucasian men who also really love married Russian girls. And later we moved to Moscow, there are a lot of blacks here, and that’s how our journey began.

The truth is that no one is ever seduced because it's the kind of situation where both parties were always looking for the same out come.
Yeah, but don't you think that without some seducing both parties may pass by one another and go somewhere else?

This is exactly what happen't to me at the bank. He kept coming to me to handle his banking and was persistent in trying to talk to me despite shooting him down for a few months. He finally wore me down enough to get my number. A couple days later we hooked up. I took a half day one morning after he came in and ended up at his house the rest of the day till I was expected home. Not my proudest moment but I'd be lying if I said I regret it.
And there my friends is how it happens more times than most people think or believe. I even imagine she looks like a "normal" wife...the kind that wouldn't ever do so.

Our bull started seducing my wife at a party , initially by dancing with her, pulling her tight to him so she could feel his cock getting hard as he pulled into her crotch then putting his hands on her arse stroking it and pulling her tighter to him .
She became very horny feeling his cock grinding into her pubic area.
Then they had a second dance and he became more aroused grinding into her pussy hard getting her really sexually hot with her pussy getting wet .
He eventually managed to get her so aroused that she was begging him to fuck her .
Which he did and since then she has become a white married black cock loving whore . She gets the sex she needs and I get the satisfaction of being a cuckold.
I believe most white women are inquisitive about the rumours about black guy’s being better endowed and sexually more confident than white guys
Our bull started seducing my wife at a party , initially by dancing with her, pulling her tight to him so she could feel his cock getting hard as he pulled into her crotch then putting his hands on her arse stroking it and pulling her tighter to him .
She became very horny feeling his cock grinding into her pubic area.
Then they had a second dance and he became more aroused grinding into her pussy hard getting her really sexually hot with her pussy getting wet .
He eventually managed to get her so aroused that she was begging him to fuck her .
Which he did and since then she has become a white married black cock loving whore . She gets the sex she needs and I get the satisfaction of being a cuckold.
I believe most white women are inquisitive about the rumours about black guy’s being better endowed and sexually more confident than white guys
Wish list

Just say the word, and if your wife is hot I’ll make her mine.
I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold! Here is how my wife has transformed me!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 19
Back