How do bulls seduce married women?

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Our bull started seducing my wife at a party , initially by dancing with her, pulling her tight to him so she could feel his cock getting hard as he pulled into her crotch then putting his hands on her arse stroking it and pulling her tighter to him .
She became very horny feeling his cock grinding into her pubic area.
Then they had a second dance and he became more aroused grinding into her pussy hard getting her really sexually hot with her pussy getting wet .
He eventually managed to get her so aroused that she was begging him to fuck her .
Which he did and since then she has become a white married black cock loving whore . She gets the sex she needs and I get the satisfaction of being a cuckold.
I believe most white women are inquisitive about the rumours about black guy’s being better endowed and sexually more confident than white guys

Last edited:
Aa the title asks, how do bulls score big with married women? I fantasize about black men hitting on my wife and convincing her to get physical with them. Does this happen randomly on public at all? How do you do it?
My wife was hit on at her work by a black bull. He was just visiting her office but saw what he liked and went after my wife and got from her what he wanted.

Last edited:
Our bull started seducing my wife at a party , initially by dancing with her, pulling her tight to him so she could feel his cock getting hard as he pulled into her crotch then putting his hands on her arse stroking it .
She became very horny.
Then they had a second dance and he became more aroused grinding into her pussy hard getting her really sexually hot .
He eventually managed to get her so aroused that she was begging him to fuck her .
Which he did and since then she has become a white married black cock loving whore . She gets the sex she needs and I get the satisfaction of being a cuckold.
Hope this will happen to us as well

I have definitely seduced wives, the main thing is patience. Get to know them find out how the relationship is between them and their husband, and slowly start to insert the thoughts of how he’s not right for her and how you are. You will eventually get the vibe if you will be able to see her cunt lips wrapped around your bbc or not.

I will say this - some of the very best fucking that I’ve ever done with women, is when they were cheating behind their husbands back with me. It’s extremely hot and erotic.

I have definitely seduced wives, the main thing is patience. Get to know them find out how the relationship is between them and their husband, and slowly start to insert the thoughts of how he’s not right for her and how you are. You will eventually get the vibe if you will be able to see her cunt lips wrapped around your bbc or not.

I will say this - some of the very best fucking that I’ve ever done with women, is when they were cheating behind their husbands back with me. It’s extremely hot and erotic.
I Like the idea of her fucking behind my back. The only thing to it is the safety factor, since you simply don't know what's out there. Knowing who she is with and the location do the job on that front.

Last edited:
Our bull started seducing my wife at a party , initially by dancing with her, pulling her tight to him so she could feel his cock getting hard as he pulled into her crotch then putting his hands on her arse stroking it .
She became very horny.
Then they had a second dance and he became more aroused grinding into her pussy hard getting her really sexually hot .
Location?

Nah I don't play those risky games anymore. Not worth looking over your shoulders. You don't know what her man is capable of so I would recommend any cheating it's alot better the man watches and knows about I find this more erotic than the cheating.

Aa the title asks, how do bulls score big with married women? I fantasize about black men hitting on my wife and convincing her to get physical with them. Does this happen randomly on public at all? How do you do it?
married women very often don't get as much attention from men. if the black man begins to consider them then he has a good chance of conquering them

Let the husband do most of the work. Our first potential bull worked on seducing her with me watching. He got to aggressive and she lost interest. When it was time to try again. I found another bull and set it up, coaching him on how to act with each meeting. We met for coffee, talked around the elephant in the room. Then dinner, where we started talking specifics. Then another dinner, off to motel room, fireworks. Best night of my life.

Back