How do bulls seduce married women?

After I set my wife up with a black stud on her 50th birthda, it seemed like the black guys knew she had been blacked. Anytime we were out in public black guys would hit on her and it never happened before she had her first black cock. She was pretty easy as she hardly ever turned a black guy down.

After I set my wife up with a black stud on her 50th birthda, it seemed like the black guys knew she had been blacked. Anytime we were out in public black guys would hit on her and it never happened before she had her first black cock. She was pretty easy as she hardly ever turned a black guy down.
What was she wearing or mannerisms suggesting being receptive to being 'Blacked".....

M@m met her bull at a party, he didn't take his eyes off her the entire evening and was very dominant from the begining. He drove me and her back to my place just to get some more time with her.

She fell for his strong and dominant personality.
Guess this could be working for my wife too . she like such attitude

I personally witnessed the following. The couple we were having dinner with were not in the lifestyle, however my wife and I are.

This couple's professional background is that she is in management and he is a Radiologist. I worked with the lady some two years previously. Anyway, we were seated at a very nice restaurant. The lady gets up to excuse herself and proceeds to the rest room. From my seat I can see the hallway and the adjoining bar. Seated at the bar is a very refined black gentlemen who gets up and proceeds to begin chatting with the lady. At first she appears to tell the gentlemen to move on. However, he does not take "no" for an answer. The lady stops; she has a brief conversation and they share a laugh before moving on. As the lady is returning to her seat, the refined, black gentlemen slips what appears to be a slip of paper to the lady. I did not make too much about it until the next day, I get a call from the lady.

We had developed a friendship at work, so she trusted my advice.
This lady is about 57, somewhat reserved, blond, tall, very well dressed and well built. When we worked together she would attend a spin class three times a week. She wore mostly pants at work and always looked amazing. She wears glasses and has a fantastic personality. So while on the phone with her, this lady discloses to me that her and her hubby have stopped having sex, but their relationship is solid.

She is not comfortable telling me this, but she tells me that she values my opinion. She tells me what I suspected. That a black gentlemen gave her a "wink" the other night at the restaurant and he tells her that she is beautiful and that he would like to take her to lunch sometime.

She tells me that she is considering calling him. What do I think? I told her that maybe her and I should meet and I can share some thoughts. The following Friday, we met. I proceeded to tell her about my and my wife's are in a stag/vixen lifestyle. As I tell her, she is shocked to learn this, but was interested in knowing more.
I told her to make contact with the man and see what develops.
On the drive home, I fantasized about the possibilities of this black man taking my friend as his personal black cock slut.
So my message to black men on the hunt. Take the risk and become vunerable. The answer you get just might surprise you.

We found that it soon got round she liked black guys after about 6 months seems they bragged a lot

My wife was hit on at her work by a black bull. He was just visiting her office but saw what he liked and went after my wife and got from her what he wanted.
This is exactly what happen't to me at the bank. He kept coming to me to handle his banking and was persistent in trying to talk to me despite shooting him down for a few months. He finally wore me down enough to get my number. A couple days later we hooked up. I took a half day one morning after he came in and ended up at his house the rest of the day till I was expected home. Not my proudest moment but I'd be lying if I said I regret it.

This is exactly what happen't to me at the bank. He kept coming to me to handle his banking and was persistent in trying to talk to me despite shooting him down for a few months. He finally wore me down enough to get my number. A couple days later we hooked up. I took a half day one morning after he came in and ended up at his house the rest of the day till I was expected home. Not my proudest moment but I'd be lying if I said I regret it.
Same with her bull, he saw something hw wanted and made it his.
She hasnt regret it either.

Hot story! Good for you!

It did not take the Black guy as long as they guy took with you just a few visits and some calls, but like you she does not regret it at all.

I have definitely seduced wives, the main thing is patience. Get to know them find out how the relationship is between them and their husband, and slowly start to insert the thoughts of how he’s not right for her and how you are. You will eventually get the vibe if you will be able to see her cunt lips wrapped around your bbc or not.

I will say this - some of the very best fucking that I’ve ever done with women, is when they were cheating behind their husbands back with me. It’s extremely hot and erotic.
I could sure use your help.

Back