How do bulls seduce married women?

Here let me try here. Like I told you MacroBull I can not get any nudes of her as she is very conseritive, a bit prudish and very camera shy it is hard as hell to get a picture of her.

Attachments

• Wife With Scottie.jpg
    Wife With Scottie.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • Wife Dinner.jpeg
    Wife Dinner.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 85
  • Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Naples Hottie 2.jpg
    Naples Hottie 2.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 81
  • Sisters.jpg
    Sisters.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 83
When I'm looking for an amazing time with a Slut I charm them and give consistent eye contact. I may ask "Where is your Husband/BF at?". Sometimes they have 1, sometimes not. Once that is established I may start pushing the envelope by asking them to hug me or say "Can I touch your hair?".

By then I'll be getting hard, which can be felt or seen OR they're showing submissive tendencies and we can exchange contact information.

I like to approach everything with consensual respect because it is given not earned.

I personally witnessed the following. The couple we were having dinner with were not in the lifestyle, however my wife and I are.

This couple's professional background is that she is in management and he is a Radiologist. I worked with the lady some two years previously. Anyway, we were seated at a very nice restaurant. The lady gets up to excuse herself and proceeds to the rest room. From my seat I can see the hallway and the adjoining bar. Seated at the bar is a very refined black gentlemen who gets up and proceeds to begin chatting with the lady. At first she appears to tell the gentlemen to move on. However, he does not take "no" for an answer. The lady stops; she has a brief conversation and they share a laugh before moving on. As the lady is returning to her seat, the refined, black gentlemen slips what appears to be a slip of paper to the lady. I did not make too much about it until the next day, I get a call from the lady.

We had developed a friendship at work, so she trusted my advice.
This lady is about 57, somewhat reserved, blond, tall, very well dressed and well built. When we worked together she would attend a spin class three times a week. She wore mostly pants at work and always looked amazing. She wears glasses and has a fantastic personality. So while on the phone with her, this lady discloses to me that her and her hubby have stopped having sex, but their relationship is solid.

She is not comfortable telling me this, but she tells me that she values my opinion. She tells me what I suspected. That a black gentlemen gave her a "wink" the other night at the restaurant and he tells her that she is beautiful and that he would like to take her to lunch sometime.

She tells me that she is considering calling him. What do I think? I told her that maybe her and I should meet and I can share some thoughts. The following Friday, we met. I proceeded to tell her about my and my wife's are in a stag/vixen lifestyle. As I tell her, she is shocked to learn this, but was interested in knowing more.
I told her to make contact with the man and see what develops.
On the drive home, I fantasized about the possibilities of this black man taking my friend as his personal black cock slut.
So my message to black men on the hunt. Take the risk and become vunerable. The answer you get just might surprise you.
Update?

Let the husband do most of the work. Our first potential bull worked on seducing her with me watching. He got to aggressive and she lost interest. When it was time to try again. I found another bull and set it up, coaching him on how to act with each meeting. We met for coffee, talked around the elephant in the room. Then dinner, where we started talking specifics. Then another dinner, off to motel room, fireworks. Best night of my life.
that is a smart approach. much easier when each party knows the boundaries.

Back