Trying to understand QOS lifestyle as a Black Man

dblaqbandito

Male
Real Person
I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?

I'm a white female that prefers men of a darker persuasion. It my choice of men, it's not a fetish or a kink. However, the people on here and their perversion is more on the racist side. They of course don't see it, but it's very much a white man controlling his perversion due to his inadequacies and what a better race then his arch nemesis... the black man. So in a sense you're partaking in this disfunction, but you're getting your rocks off, sooo it's a double edge sword if you ask me with this lifestyle.

I think it depends on the personal reasons someone is in the life style. My wife and I have been swingers for over 22 years. As time went on she was having more fun with the men who happened to be black. She enjoyed talking to them as well as the sex. We both became friends with her fwb. We prefer that we all are friends and have some kind of a relationship outside of the bed room as well. It's not a fetish for us. It's just that over the years black men have become her preference to swing with.

I'm a white female that prefers men of a darker persuasion. It my choice of men, it's not a fetish or a kink. However, the people on here and their perversion is more on the racist side. They of course don't see it, but it's very much a white man controlling his perversion due to his inadequacies and what a better race then his arch nemesis... the black man. So in a sense you're partaking in this disfunction, but you're getting your rocks off, sooo it's a double edge sword if you ask me with this lifestyle.
When you say double wedged sword, I feel like I’m doomed lol. I might need to re evaluate my position in these encounters.

I think it depends on the personal reasons someone is in the life style. My wife and I have been swingers for over 22 years. As time went on she was having more fun with the men who happened to be black. She enjoyed talking to them as well as the sex. We both became friends with her fwb. We prefer that we all are friends and have some kind of a relationship outside of the bed room as well. It's not a fetish for us. It's just that over the years black men have become her preference to swing with.
But you're swingers.. I've never not made friends from swing parties, it's a completely different vibe. Everyone is there for the same purpose, egos are checked at the door. Its pure sexuality without the drama, and just fun.

There are a lot of ways people practice this life style. I am sure you can find couples and singles that are looking for what you are looking for. To many mutual respect and friendship ( or a relationship) is mandatory between the guys and couples.

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?
Do what you like and dont worry about what other people think or say. They should stay in their own lane. Your thoughts and pleasure are yours not their's.

Last edited:
Who is calling you out and Who's has the right to speak about YOUR own business? You may not discriminate but it does sound like your preference is white women and who cares do what makes you happy. The older you get the less you'll care what people think because life is short. We should all treat each other the same as humans but yet enjoy each others different characteristics as Ethnic groups and Races. Move forward by surround yourself with people pulling for you and what YOU want.

As for being “used”, this lifestyle is all about it. Everyone, male and female, is using their partners to achieve a special pleasure. But there’s nothing wrong with that because it’s a mutual and voluntary use. Don’t worry about those subtleties. Just enjoy your white women and the great sex that they give you. They’re getting the same in return! 😍

Thanks! You’re totally right. I think I need take some time to understand my role in this and choose better partners/ situations to put myself in. I just don’t want to feel weird about myself in this space.
" Bro, we all have our cross to bear, but don't let this be one of them." U grew up in this situation, it was not your choice. Don't let the negative information cloud your judgement. We ain't talking about rocket science, it's sex . Don't sweat about how other people feel. Get that white pussy that you enjoy and fuck the rest.

I wouldn't worry about what those other people are saying.
I guarantee you it's a racist black man that's telling you that.
I am not a cuck or a Sissy, I am dominant but I love watching my girl in action. MFM.
  She went through a nasty divorce where several years she did not have sex.
Her and her *******
Split the mortgage on a home that happened to be in a predominant black area of downtown Orlando. She was surrounded by black men but did not fuck any of them, although she thought about it night and day.
When her and I first got Together I asked her What was her fantasy. She said BBC.
Most of my friends are black so I said no problem.
It went from there.
At least with me and my wife it is not about power. We give him respect and he will give it to us in return,,and then all will have a blast,, literally and figuratively!!
Don't let the negative people get in your head.

Who is calling you out and Who's has the right to speak about YOUR own business? You may not discriminate but it does sound like your preference is white women and who cares do what makes you happy. The older you get the less you'll care what people think because life is short. We should all treat each other the same as humans but yet enjoy each others different characteristics as Ethnic groups and Races. Move forward by surround yourself with people pulling for you and what YOU want.
I appreciate your comment. Your correct also. Why should I care? I should enjoy my encounters with respect and getting the same in return. but I have a lot of work to do to so I don’t have any hang ups when engaging in IR sex.

there is no way to paint all people with the same brush. are some people self centered & condescending? of course.

are some genuine & sincere? of course.

just, evaluate each experience & make you own judgements. ignore what anyone else thinks.

It's really simple if you enjoy the company of a white woman, in the company of her husband, and you don't feel used .. then everyone else can mind their own business.

Back